FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Angels & Sinners

Angels & Sinners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok, Have just picked up on an earlier post... did not even know this place excisted, have googled it for half an hour ..lol.. and have decided we are going sneek off tomorrow afternoon to investigate.. anyone who has actually been please please leave us some feedback, good or bad! Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have been trying to find out if they have shower facilities.. as I have been to foxys in Bilston and they dont..and I got covered.. lol

Be interesting to read some reviews.. as we are planning on going there in the new year..

Cali. x

Let us know how you got on as we are going in the New Year xxx

I've been to Angels & sinners a few times. They definitely get a lot more couples in there than other cinemas that I've visited. They don't have any shower facilities but do have a toilet with a sink. Lol.

They have nice comfy sofas in the cinema and pretty good films. The shop has a decent selection of stuff although some of it is overpriced.

Would love a message when you are all thinking of visiting so I can get myself over there.

By *he BananamanMan  over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

i think it might be quite busy in the new year judging by all the attention the cinema has been getting on these forums over past 2 months!.

By *he BananamanMan  over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

the only time i had been there i was told by the manager that the cinema held 30 people but he had already got 36 people in there as a lady was due for a gangbanging at 3pm,i might be able to get in to cinema if i was prepared to hang around until someone left but i could not see that happening too soon so i bought a bukkakeman video and said i would try another day.

By *ucktruckCouple  over a year ago

derby

We are off there tomorrow afternoon for a visit with a friend, should be fun.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive never been, but from what ive read i think its a bit to up market for what i want from an adult cinema. Part of the reason i go is for the sleaze

I am getting worried if I go there will be other couples there.. I do hate to share lol

And you would think they would have cleaning facilities.. do they not realise how much mess 20plus loads make..

Cali

derby

If we walk in and find other couples we will probably end up going to another cinema as my friend and I want to get as many loads over us as possible.

By *estmidsguyMan  over a year ago

walsall/west brom

Ive been and its ok, more comfy than fox's, only thing is when u broadcast it ur going you get way to many guys turning up, best just to go as theres always some people in there, but please do let me know when ur going

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"If we walk in and find other couples we will probably end up going to another cinema as my friend and I want to get as many loads over us as possible."
i just go to the sleazy old fashioned ones that are just full of men who look like they have never seen a woman before when you walk in

"Ive been and its ok, more comfy than fox's, only thing is when u broadcast it ur going you get way to many guys turning up, best just to go as theres always some people in there, but please do let me know when ur going "

Well looks like you missed a good afternoon then because they turned up this afternoon like they said they would and had a lot of messy fun.

derby

"Well looks like you missed a good afternoon then because they turned up this afternoon like they said they would and had a lot of messy fun."
A lot of messy fun, thanks guys xxx

Yes, had a great time yesterday afternoon there and got absolutely drenched in cum- Thanks to all who ''came'', all very respectful in there as well.

» Add a new message to this topic