FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Nasty people on forums

Nasty people on forums

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have noticed since my return there is more nastiness outbreaking in the simplest of forum threads , is it just me or has the dynamics changed ? Seems to be the cruelest lines come from female profiles

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *landfordfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Blandford ish

I guess a lot of single girls are fed up with the bs but I do agree if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I guess a lot of single girls are fed up with the bs but I do agree if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything "
Well Sophie they're not listening

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Forums are for discussing issues and ideas etc, not everyone has the same view hence sometimes they get a tad heated, as for the “if you can’t say anything nice” theory the forums would become sickly sweet and that’s and would eventually die, no one wants that to happen.

It's best to keep most views to yourself as it has a negative effect on you're chances of meeting someone.

That's what us guys have to be mindful of

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"It's best to keep most views to yourself as it has a negative effect on you're chances of meeting someone.

That's what us guys have to be mindful of "

That's what everyone has to be mindful of. Having said that, I have blocked people because of their forum posts as I have no wish to interact with them as well.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Forums are for discussing issues and ideas etc, not everyone has the same view hence sometimes they get a tad heated, as for the “if you can’t say anything nice” theory the forums would become sickly sweet and that’s and would eventually die, no one wants that to happen."

To me, the most successful threads are those that have a little angst energy, it doesn’t have to be abusing just passionate.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"It's best to keep most views to yourself as it has a negative effect on you're chances of meeting someone.

It makes no difference what you say on the forum to your chances of getting laid. The percentage of fab users who use the forum is small. The percentage of forum users who are female is comparatively high. The percentage of female forum users actively looking to swing, is however low. What does this tell us? Women like to talk. On the forum, that's about it. So, say what you like, you might upset someone 300 miles away with your views on Audi drivers or what your favourite film is, but so what? Be yourself, you'll find the swingers elsewhere.

By *impleSailorMan  over a year ago

on the road again

I think a lot of people are as bad as each other.

Some people are here for fun, some people are here to vent

By *greygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"I have noticed since my return there is more nastiness outbreaking in the simplest of forum threads , is it just me or has the dynamics changed ? Seems to be the cruelest lines come from female profiles"
op it is an open forum so you will get negative messages .but it is a swinging site forum so do not take any to heart .we love the forum chat but not going to make a bit of difrence to what we do or with who we do it .

Someone called my pants dodgey today

By *anana JoeMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I have noticed since my return there is more nastiness outbreaking in the simplest of forum threads , is it just me or has the dynamics changed ? Seems to be the cruelest lines come from female profiles"

Naaa there has always been snipers, shisters, keyboard commandos and trolls on here since the forums started. And if hones its more coming from guys than women but what would you expect there are far more men on fab than women.

Best advice do as I do put sugar on your grapes thins are better that way.

Jealousy, bitterness & oneupmanship seem to get the ladies riled in here.

There’s also a lot of bullying that goes on and it isn’t dealt with sadly!

I've never once considerd posting like that. I'd rather be disliked for saying what I think than he popular for saying what people want to hear.

I've never once considerd posting like that. I'd rather be disliked for saying what I think than he popular for saying what people want to hear. "

I got banned a few times for telling the truth or for expressing my opinion.. I will keep on being myself.

It could have a negative affect on your chances of meeting someone off the forum...a tiny minority, o it has a miniscule affect on all of the other people on site

Au cointreau, I kinda like guys who have a mind of their own and are able to express an opinion in a respectful and articulate manner. Life would be very dull and grey if we all agreed all the time.

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

We love reading on threads folk saying we never do that and giving people shit for it, then seeing other threads the very same and the same people saying that's for me. So funny and makes them look really foolish. That's why the forums are so entertaining. Folk who lie with bad memories, so funny

Au cointreau, I kinda like guys who have a mind of their own and are able to express an opinion in a respectful and articulate manner. Life would be very dull and grey if we all agreed all the time."

Maybe,

I find the lack of politeness and manners on this site to be appalling at times. It's a swingers site and people do have choices but manners cost nothing at the end of the day, just a sign of the times I suppose.

"I find the lack of politeness and manners on this site to be appalling at times. It's a swingers site and people do have choices but manners cost nothing at the end of the day, just a sign of the times I suppose. "

I agree but see it as a lucky escape. Would you really want to meet a rude person?

I've never once considerd posting like that. I'd rather be disliked for saying what I think than he popular for saying what people want to hear. "

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Behaviour breeds behaviour

"I find the lack of politeness and manners on this site to be appalling at times. It's a swingers site and people do have choices but manners cost nothing at the end of the day, just a sign of the times I suppose. "

Durham

Totally agree

"I find the lack of politeness and manners on this site to be appalling at times. It's a swingers site and people do have choices but manners cost nothing at the end of the day, just a sign of the times I suppose.

I agree but see it as a lucky escape. Would you really want to meet a rude person? "

Yes think you're right there

I find people who have to make a joke out of everything annoying

Appreciate sone forums are fun but why take the Mick when people are trying to have proper discussion or seek advice

If not for you don't say anything

But some threads on here are basically a red rag to a bull. The OP on those threads knows exactly what they are doing to start trouble up. Just like everyday life, people will react.

Durham

"I find the lack of politeness and manners on this site to be appalling at times. It's a swingers site and people do have choices but manners cost nothing at the end of the day, just a sign of the times I suppose.

I agree but see it as a lucky escape. Would you really want to meet a rude person? "

That's what we say. The idiots filter themselves out

I’ve also met some amazing people via the forums so it’s not all bad. People will take things to heart. Like the hot or not, the ones I’ve said not to have even messaged me saying why?

"We love reading on threads folk saying we never do that and giving people shit for it, then seeing other threads the very same and the same people saying that's for me. So funny and makes them look really foolish. That's why the forums are so entertaining. Folk who lie with bad memories, so funny "

My absolute favourites are the sycophants who are so desperate to agree with certain other posters that they contradict themselves on the same thread depending on who they are agreeing with!

Durham

"I’ve also met some amazing people via the forums so it’s not all bad. People will take things to heart. Like the hot or not, the ones I’ve said not to have even messaged me saying why? "

To be honest we stay away from negative threads and negative people, so we have met amazing people too. Fab is great

"I’ve also met some amazing people via the forums so it’s not all bad. People will take things to heart. Like the hot or not, the ones I’ve said not to have even messaged me saying why?

To be honest we stay away from negative threads and negative people, so we have met amazing people too. Fab is great "

Yes, like you

Durham

"I’ve also met some amazing people via the forums so it’s not all bad. People will take things to heart. Like the hot or not, the ones I’ve said not to have even messaged me saying why?

To be honest we stay away from negative threads and negative people, so we have met amazing people too. Fab is great

Yes, like you "

Why oh why people put negative status's up is beyond me, this is supposed to be fun. Those people we make a note how negative they are as they most likely negative all the time. We all know how frustrating fab can be at times but positive thinking is the way forward in our opinion

I know people have said I shouldn't be guarded in what I say but it only takes one person to convince many you are a bad egg.

If they popular with a large social network you are outcast with no way back.

It's a sad truth that men have to be more careful, I do anyway.

I agree but see it as a lucky escape. Would you really want to meet a rude person?

That's what we say. The idiots filter themselves out "

The idiot filter is the best.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

May - I do cruel and nasty too

Debate will always happen on forums and get heated as differences will be aired. male

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Its a forum ....a topical debate , a discussion. However some folks have no sence of humour and get their knickers in a twist over nothing ...

If we were all the same and agreed on everything it would just be a dull old world...

Happy sunday people

Who wants a saccharine, circle jerk, echo chamber of a forum. That would be boring as fuck. I’ve had more straight single blokes and couples block me, because of comments I’ve made, than single women getting the hump.

Not notest much open nastyness to be honest and im on most days

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"But some threads on here are basically a red rag to a bull. The OP on those threads knows exactly what they are doing to start trouble up. Just like everyday life, people will react.

"

This absolutely!

Prestonish

"Who wants a saccharine, circle jerk, echo chamber of a forum. That would be boring as fuck. I’ve had more straight single blokes and couples block me, because of comments I’ve made, than single women getting the hump.

"

You offering humps now?

This is why I don't join Facebook groups....

I look on here as I haven't found anything really negative yet?! But I guess still early days.

The best reaction is no reaction. I just think it's very bad taste.

Prestonish

"This is why I don't join Facebook groups....

I look on here as I haven't found anything really negative yet?! But I guess still early days.

The best reaction is no reaction. I just think it's very bad taste.

"

I agree to a point - and have often ignored negative posts that have sometimes been aimed at me without specifically naming me - often on the topic of hot photos but recently a different slur altogether!

Sometimes knowing that the comments are just nasty bullshit is enough and you can keep quiet - sometimes you feel you can’t and have to say something!

It’s the same when it’s not a personal slur but it’s a topic you feel strongly on. We’re all passionate about something and it’s good to have differing opinions - it’s how we express those opinions that matters - and can be the difference between an interesting, heated debate and a nasty war of words! X

The answer is easy, stay out of the negative threads, some just can't help themselves though

I love to ask questions - gets me into trouble though!

Too nosey, that's my problem!

To be honest, the only private abuse I have received on this site has been from females in the forums so I hear ya completely

The worse offenders are those who haven't had sex for a long time.

Go and get fucked already.

I've always found this to be the case. I don't think it's changed that much, just different faces. People will have differing opinions and some will get heated. In all honesty, I think the fab forums are extrmely tame, compared to some forums

"The worse offenders are those who haven't had sex for a long time.

Go and get fucked already."

A person in my friends list has had this from a certain guy.

It's just very sad that people don't know how to behave.

Go and get fucked already."

Are you offering

My experience of the forums is there are some lovely people who use them and are on this site

Some if like to know better.

But all the male bashing and complaining about men is a turn off and I'm not surprised guys change attitude towards women because of it.

Half the time the ones complaining are responsible for choices they make but like to ignore that fact and target every man with the same brush.

Which makes it harder for nice guys to be noticed as I'm always asking myself why be nice when they clearly don't want nice.

They want arseholes to complain about.

Whatever anyone thinks men and women can be just as bad as each other and us Men are part of this community whether women or couples like it or not.

I am really trying hard to be a nice guy but what I am seeing from you women is complete and utter ugly bitterness which I'm not responsible for.

"My experience of the forums is there are some lovely people who use them and are on this site

But all the male bashing and complaining about men is a turn off and I'm not surprised guys change attitude towards women because of it.

Half the time the ones complaining are responsible for choices they make but like to ignore that fact and target every man with the same brush.

Which makes it harder for nice guys to be noticed as I'm always asking myself why be nice when they clearly don't want nice.

Whatever anyone thinks men and women can be just as bad as each other and us Men are part of this community whether women or couples like it or not.

I am really trying hard to be a nice guy but what I am seeing from you women is complete and utter ugly bitterness which I'm not responsible for.

"

You are complaining about women men bashing. Yet you have just done the same to women, with that post

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

People on here think if you just disagree with them you are being nasty. I guess it is a liberal site and liberals are prone to getting emotional.

"My experience of the forums is there are some lovely people who use them and are on this site

"

But isn’t this a bashing post in itself?

If some women are having bad experiences they’re within their rights to talk about that, just as men are. The difference is, when men talk about their bad experiences with women, the women don’t take it to heart or as a personal attack on all women.

I don’t get this “Women don’t want nice guys” thing either. Real nice guys don’t need to tell everyone they’re nice.

If this site is making you feel negative, take a break.

"People on here think if you just disagree with them you are being nasty. I guess it is a liberal site and liberals are prone to getting emotional."

Liberal is a bit of a stretch don't you think? But do agree with you on the disagree=nasty bit -see what I did there?

"I have noticed since my return there is more nastiness outbreaking in the simplest of forum threads , is it just me or has the dynamics changed ? Seems to be the cruelest lines come from female profiles

To be honest, the only private abuse I have received on this site has been from females in the forums so I hear ya completely "

I’ve had private abuse from two females from comments I made on the forum lol!

Both comments were disagreeing with something they said and not in a nasty way whatsoever. Madness!

I don’t know what it was like on here before as I only discovered Fab this year. But I do find that some get personal with others very very quickly over a simple difference of opinion.

"I have noticed since my return there is more nastiness outbreaking in the simplest of forum threads , is it just me or has the dynamics changed ? Seems to be the cruelest lines come from female profiles

To be honest, the only private abuse I have received on this site has been from females in the forums so I hear ya completely

I’ve had private abuse from two females from comments I made on the forum lol!

Both comments were disagreeing with something they said and not in a nasty way whatsoever. Madness!

I don’t know what it was like on here before as I only discovered Fab this year. But I do find that some get personal with others very very quickly over a simple difference of opinion. "

Chester/Wirral

"People on here think if you just disagree with them you are being nasty. I guess it is a liberal site and liberals are prone to getting emotional.

Liberal is a bit of a stretch don't you think? But do agree with you on the disagree=nasty bit -see what I did there?"

yeah I did, so called 'liberals' seem to want to filter, censor and ban everything. Don't believe in free speech either. The forums may not affect meets but can affect going to certain clubs that are full of so called 'liberals'.

" yeah I did, so called 'liberals' seem to want to filter, censor and ban everything. Don't believe in free speech either. The forums may not affect meets but can affect going to certain clubs that are full of so called 'liberals'."

Imo both "liberal" and "free speech" are way too loaded & misunderstood as terms - often distilled into a "correct" consensus of opinion or not really understood in the first place. Free speech does not mean a right to say anything without challemge - quite the opposite.

"

It's weird. Men that hate women and women that hate men. Yet they're on here looking for men/ women to fuck.

Chester/Wirral

" yeah I did, so called 'liberals' seem to want to filter, censor and ban everything. Don't believe in free speech either. The forums may not affect meets but can affect going to certain clubs that are full of so called 'liberals'.

Imo both "liberal" and "free speech" are way too loaded & misunderstood as terms - often distilled into a "correct" consensus of opinion or not really understood in the first place. Free speech does not mean a right to say anything without challemge - quite the opposite."

Yeah but aslong as you don't incite violence or hatred you are allowed to say what you want really.

"It's weird. Men that hate women and women that hate men. Yet they're on here looking for men/ women to fuck. "

Not all of us are - it just sometimes happens to be a fringe benefit

" yeah I did, so called 'liberals' seem to want to filter, censor and ban everything. Don't believe in free speech either. The forums may not affect meets but can affect going to certain clubs that are full of so called 'liberals'.

Imo both "liberal" and "free speech" are way too loaded & misunderstood as terms - often distilled into a "correct" consensus of opinion or not really understood in the first place. Free speech does not mean a right to say anything without challemge - quite the opposite. Yeah but aslong as you don't incite violence or hatred you are allowed to say what you want really. "

Not true. Here's an excerpt from the Public Order Offence Act 1986;

"(1) A person is guilty of an offence if he/she:

(a) uses threatening [or abusive] words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour, or

(b) displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening [or abusive],

within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress thereby."

In the original peice of legislation it was an offence to 'insult'.

The liberal government that passed this peice of legislation: Margaret Thatcher's

"

Yeah but aslong as you don't incite violence or hatred you are allowed to say what you want really. "

Tell that to Che Guevara, Malcolm X, Nelson Mandela et al - again the key word is unchallenged

Go and get fucked already.

Are you offering "

Not if you're one of them

You can express your views but be respectful

Imo both "liberal" and "free speech" are way too loaded & misunderstood as terms - often distilled into a "correct" consensus of opinion or not really understood in the first place. Free speech does not mean a right to say anything without challemge - quite the opposite. Yeah but aslong as you don't incite violence or hatred you are allowed to say what you want really.

Not true. Here's an excerpt from the Public Order Offence Act 1986;

"(1) A person is guilty of an offence if he/she:

(a) uses threatening [or abusive] words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour, or

(b) displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening [or abusive],

within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress thereby."

In the original peice of legislation it was an offence to 'insult'.

The liberal government that passed this peice of legislation: Margaret Thatcher's"

Ever heard of a philosophical debate? Concepts rather than statutes is what I'm after - as someone famous once said -"the law is an ass"

[Removed by poster at 28/10/18 15:36:30]

It's weird. Men that hate women and women that hate men. Yet they're on here looking for men/ women to fuck. "

Some particularly vitriolic women seem like man-haters. They're usually the ones looking for hot men to tie up and abuse.

You can express your views but be respectful"

Why? Courtesy is earned, not deserved

By *ethany10Couple  over a year ago

falkirk

Well.....

"It's weird. Men that hate women and women that hate men. Yet they're on here looking for men/ women to fuck.

Not all of us are - it just sometimes happens to be a fringe benefit "

What are the other benefits?

It's weird. Men that hate women and women that hate men. Yet they're on here looking for men/ women to fuck.

Some particularly vitriolic women seem like man-haters. They're usually the ones looking for hot men to tie up and abuse."

Oh goodness!

"

Some particularly vitriolic women seem like man-haters. They're usually the ones looking for hot men to tie up and abuse."

We are all complex creatures with our own unique set of complexities and contradictions - bring it on I say - after all it's only a different perspective being brought into the mix

And equally there are some men who revel in the outrage caused by their misogynistic 'banter'.

Some particularly vitriolic women seem like man-haters. They're usually the ones looking for hot men to tie up and abuse.

Oh goodness! "

Some women who like to tie up hot men are angels though.

Just saying in case any hot men are watching

And equally there are some men who revel in the outrage caused by their misogynistic 'banter'.

"

Oh they're being humorous apparently

Why? Courtesy is earned, not deserved"

Because if you are insulting other posters you'll get a time out.

"

Gets them hard, but they don't really mean it; they like the attention

Oh they're being humorous apparently "

Yea, they don't really mean it, it's just a way to help them wank

Oh they're being humorous apparently

Yea, they don't really mean it, it's just a way to help them wank "

Yeah...I thought they were wankers

"People on here think if you just disagree with them you are being nasty. I guess it is a liberal site and liberals are prone to getting emotional.

Liberal is a bit of a stretch don't you think? But do agree with you on the disagree=nasty bit -see what I did there? yeah I did, so called 'liberals' seem to want to filter, censor and ban everything. Don't believe in free speech either. The forums may not affect meets but can affect going to certain clubs that are full of so called 'liberals'."

Really? I've been posting what I think whether it is the popular view or not on this and other swinging forums for best part of a decade and it has never caused me an issue at clubs or socials

"It's weird. Men that hate women and women that hate men. Yet they're on here looking for men/ women to fuck.

Not all of us are - it just sometimes happens to be a fringe benefit

What are the other benefits? "

I could go on at length -but let's just say that not all of us stay members for the same reasons we joined in the first place. Sometimes the original intentions are realised but more often that not, this is by happenstance rather than premeditated planning

Oh goodness!

Some women who like to tie up hot men are angels though.

Just saying in case any hot men are watching

"

Hahahaha

"

I do find it interesting that you feel this pressure to be a nice guy. In another post you mentioned fearing that a post could turn a big chunk of the forum against you. Just what is it you want to say and aren't?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"The answer is easy, stay out of the negative threads, some just can't help themselves though "

Unfortunately some people can't resist starting them to cause trouble, others join in and totally derail a perfectly good discussion as well.

Chester/Wirral

Liberal is a bit of a stretch don't you think? But do agree with you on the disagree=nasty bit -see what I did there? yeah I did, so called 'liberals' seem to want to filter, censor and ban everything. Don't believe in free speech either. The forums may not affect meets but can affect going to certain clubs that are full of so called 'liberals'.

Really? I've been posting what I think whether it is the popular view or not on this and other swinging forums for best part of a decade and it has never caused me an issue at clubs or socials"

Well it affected yes but I won't be going into on an open forum.

Liberal is a bit of a stretch don't you think? But do agree with you on the disagree=nasty bit -see what I did there? yeah I did, so called 'liberals' seem to want to filter, censor and ban everything. Don't believe in free speech either. The forums may not affect meets but can affect going to certain clubs that are full of so called 'liberals'.

Really? I've been posting what I think whether it is the popular view or not on this and other swinging forums for best part of a decade and it has never caused me an issue at clubs or socials"

Perhaps people respect you for being you. Also the type of people that actually go to socials are usually the friendly types.

Because if you are insulting other posters you'll get a time out. "

I dont ever insult others - my frankness may be construed as such but it is not my intention. Being frank and holding forth on your opinions does not have to equate to being rude and being rude/ direct/ blunt likewise has nothing to do with being insulting - a fact that the "mods" on here often fail to grasp - being banned is quite frankly not a sanction that deters me

There has always been the odd few people on the forums who have to be either, insensitive, narrow minded, obnoxious, bitter, offensive or just down right bloody horrible.

Personally I feel sad for those type of people. I try to avoid much interaction with them and try not to engage in any sort of conflict with them.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"There has always been the odd few people on the forums who have to be either, insensitive, narrow minded, obnoxious, bitter, offensive or just down right bloody horrible.

Personally I feel sad for those type of people. I try to avoid much interaction with them and try not to engage in any sort of conflict with them.

"

Best not to really.

I've seen some really spiteful behaviour from people on the forum, and it's mainly women that I've seen it from once it starts getting nasty and personal I either find a different thread to have a chin wag on, or start up my own!

Q x

I dont ever insult others - my frankness may be construed as such but it is not my intention. Being frank and holding forth on your opinions does not have to equate to being rude and being rude/ direct/ blunt likewise has nothing to do with being insulting - a fact that the "mods" on here often fail to grasp "

I totally agree (& some mods)

I think that last statement is a little unfair. I’ve seen a fair share on both sides. I’m all for people having different opinions, but I think it’s possible to express your views while still having respect for others. I don’t engage these types, they can go lower than I ever could. And are probably attention seeking, so ignoring should hopefully take the wind out of their sails.

"

I think that last statement is a little unfair. I’ve seen a fair share on both sides. I’m all for people having different opinions, but I think it’s possible to express your views while still having respect for others. I don’t engage these types, they can go lower than I ever could. And are probably attention seeking, so ignoring should hopefully take the wind out of their sails. "

I somehow doubt you would giv3 Hitler, Pol Pot or others of similar ilk that "respect" - so why should we give anonymous strangers the self same "respect" when they posit contentious or obnoxious opinions (myself included BTW)- as I said earlier, respect is earned not assumed.

"I've seen some really spiteful behaviour from people on the forum, and it's mainly women that I've seen it from once it starts getting nasty and personal I either find a different thread to have a chin wag on, or start up my own!

Q x"

What happened last night?

"I've seen some really spiteful behaviour from people on the forum, and it's mainly women that I've seen it from once it starts getting nasty and personal I either find a different thread to have a chin wag on, or start up my own!

Q x

What happened last night? "

I passed out.... woke up dribbling, freezing cold and my boob stuck in a pint glass..... ??? So classy

Q x

I passed out.... woke up dribbling, freezing cold and my boob stuck in a pint glass..... ??? So classy

"

I woke up in my own bed.. not sure who put me in it

Q x

I woke up in my own bed.. not sure who put me in it "

Think it might have been the guy that jumped in the back of the car with you

Q x

Think it might have been the guy that jumped in the back of the car with you "

Will it be rude to ask him? What if it was someone else?

Q x

Will it be rude to ask him? What if it was someone else? "

Oooh, u little minx! I saw you eyeing up the driver, i think he was hoping for a bit of menage a trois action

Q x

Oooh, u little minx! I saw you eyeing up the driver, i think he was hoping for a bit of menage a trois action "

It was you eyeing up the driver, i had the guy at the back minding my ass

Q x

Oooh, u little minx! I saw you eyeing up the driver, i think he was hoping for a bit of menage a trois action

It was you eyeing up the driver, i had the guy at the back minding my ass "

She couldn't keep her hands off the driver!

Q x

She couldn't keep her hands off the driver! "

I know, I saw it all

Q x

I know, I saw it all "

All? Not quite...

Q x

I know, I saw it all

All? Not quite... "

He had a nice, throbbing...... gear stick

Yup! I’ve been on many forums in my day and whilst debates happen, some people on Fab are the worst for being rude just for the sake of it. It’s not necessarily a “forum thing” I don’t change my personality online. I speak to people online the same as I would speak to them in person. Doesn’t take much effort to not be a dick

I dont ever insult others - my frankness may be construed as such but it is not my intention. Being frank and holding forth on your opinions does not have to equate to being rude and being rude/ direct/ blunt likewise has nothing to do with being insulting - a fact that the "mods" on here often fail to grasp - being banned is quite frankly not a sanction that deters me"

Your words are often inappropriate.

Not always the ones that are most vocal.

We are fairly frank, blunt and to the point in many of our posts, it doesn’t mean we are being nasty or rude, as with all online stuff, intonation and body language are both missing so this creates an element of what you are saying being misconstrued

I guess if we was all sweetness and light on certain forums it would make a very boring read. It's ok if it gets a bit heated as long as it don't become personal or insulting.

I've not realy come across much nastiness to be honest, but if I do they'd be sure to get it back

"We are fairly frank, blunt and to the point in many of our posts, it doesn’t mean we are being nasty or rude, as with all online stuff, intonation and body language are both missing so this creates an element of what you are saying being misconstrued "

Very true

I dont ever insult others - my frankness may be construed as such but it is not my intention. Being frank and holding forth on your opinions does not have to equate to being rude and being rude/ direct/ blunt likewise has nothing to do with being insulting - a fact that the "mods" on here often fail to grasp - being banned is quite frankly not a sanction that deters me

Your words are often inappropriate. "

And quite deliberately so - it's called a difference of opinion or adding some perspective - often there is a more subtle point in there that is missed by most on here.

By who's standard/ what benchmark do you judge that on btw?

"Yup! I’ve been on many forums in my day and whilst debates happen, some people on Fab are the worst for being rude just for the sake of it. It’s not necessarily a “forum thing” I don’t change my personality online. I speak to people online the same as I would speak to them in person. Doesn’t take much effort to not be a dick "
And I don't mince words when making a point - we all have our own way of conversing and getting a point across

I rarely come on here now. Same nasty spiteful faces or ones that derail a thread for asking a perfectly normal question. I actually reckon most forumites dont even swing and meet, they are just key board warriors

There seems to be a lot of newby discouragement by some members of the community. Like they don’t want to add anyone to their tight knit clique. I’ve been told 3 times on one post since last night that this lifestyle may not be for us! Just because I had posted some concerns I had. don’t think I’ll be bothering with the forums anymore.

"There seems to be a lot of newby discouragement by some members of the community. Like they don’t want to add anyone to their tight knit clique. I’ve been told 3 times on one post since last night that this lifestyle may not be for us! Just because I had posted some concerns I had. don’t think I’ll be bothering with the forums anymore. "

It sometimes helps to think through what you've posted

"There seems to be a lot of newby discouragement by some members of the community. Like they don’t want to add anyone to their tight knit clique. I’ve been told 3 times on one post since last night that this lifestyle may not be for us! Just because I had posted some concerns I had. don’t think I’ll be bothering with the forums anymore. "

To be fair, you did say that you had gone to a sexual health clinic, and been economical with the truth.

Effectively you are broadcasting the fact that you aren't honest about your sexual health/ history.

That is bound to evoke strong reaction on a swingers site!!

I was told this too after a forum post, but they sent me a private message.

I asked how they came to that conclusion and they told me to F Off!

I do believe some people don’t like to see newbies post on the forums, or even on here in general. Not sure why.

"There seems to be a lot of newby discouragement by some members of the community. Like they don’t want to add anyone to their tight knit clique. I’ve been told 3 times on one post since last night that this lifestyle may not be for us! Just because I had posted some concerns I had. don’t think I’ll be bothering with the forums anymore.

To be fair, you did say that you had gone to a sexual health clinic, and been economical with the truth.

Effectively you are broadcasting the fact that you aren't honest about your sexual health/ history.

That is bound to evoke strong reaction on a swingers site!!"

You didn’t read the entire thread, did you? It wasn’t an appointment for being screened!!! It was for my coil! I was merely asking people if they’re honest to their normal nurses!! I’m clean thank you very much!

See what I mean?

"There seems to be a lot of newby discouragement by some members of the community. Like they don’t want to add anyone to their tight knit clique. I’ve been told 3 times on one post since last night that this lifestyle may not be for us! Just because I had posted some concerns I had. don’t think I’ll be bothering with the forums anymore.

I was told this too after a forum post, but they sent me a private message.

I asked how they came to that conclusion and they told me to F Off!

I do believe some people don’t like to see newbies post on the forums, or even on here in general. Not sure why. "

Yup! It’s so patronising and arrogant. Maybe being on public forums isn’t for them if they can’t help being rude.

I've been here 6 years on and off, the whole site has changed? Too much publicity in the national press has attracted far too many dreamers, time wasters, trolls? Whatever you want to call them. Only my opinion but I think the female trolls are probably men???

You didn’t read the entire thread, did you? It wasn’t an appointment for being screened!!! It was for my coil! I was merely asking people if they’re honest to their normal nurses!! I’m clean thank you very much!

See what I mean? "

I did read it, yes.

And I'm still bemused as to why an adult wouldnt be honest.

Completely bemused.

If you shout from the rooftops, that you arent honest, I'm sure you can understand that people will respond accordingly?

See what I mean?

I did read it, yes.

Completely bemused.

If you shout from the rooftops, that you arent honest, I'm sure you can understand that people will respond accordingly?"

“Completely bemused”

What?! So you’ve never met anyone that would rather keep their private life private? I doubt that very much!! You know nothing about me so stop following me from other threads to attack my posts in others! You’re just proving my point about the horrible people on here. I didn’t expect to be personally attacked by using the forums that are supposed to be for a community of likeminded people.

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

That's what everyone has to be mindful of. Having said that, I have blocked people because of their forum posts as I have no wish to interact with them as well. "

See what I mean?

I did read it, yes.

Completely bemused.

If you shout from the rooftops, that you arent honest, I'm sure you can understand that people will respond accordingly?

“Completely bemused”

What?! So you’ve never met anyone that would rather keep their private life private? I doubt that very much!! You know nothing about me so stop following me from other threads to attack my posts in others! You’re just proving my point about the horrible people on here. I didn’t expect to be personally attacked by using the forums that are supposed to be for a community of likeminded people. "

I'm out

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

See what I mean? "

I read it. Perfectly normal to be screened before having a new coil fitted as there can be serious consequences if infection is present. I would have been 100% honest with the nurses though.

See what I mean?

I did read it, yes.

Completely bemused.

“Completely bemused”

What?! So you’ve never met anyone that would rather keep their private life private? I doubt that very much!! You know nothing about me so stop following me from other threads to attack my posts in others! You’re just proving my point about the horrible people on here. I didn’t expect to be personally attacked by using the forums that are supposed to be for a community of likeminded people. "

Hun if you want to post something then post it. If others want to bitch about what you put then let them. There are far too many on here that think they run the forums lol. Must lead very sad lives. So don't let others put you off chatting on here as not all of us are up our own arses

See what I mean? "

The OP on that thread made it sound like an STI clinic which is why people responded in the way they did at the start. -Just that if people aren't honest about risky meets the nurses can't give them the correct level of tests. Words on a screen can seem more irate than if you were chatting face to face.

I agree that some people seem to love hounding newbies off the forum, in particular single men newbies. They think they're being funny all ganging up on the newbie but it's not funny at all. I hope you keep posting.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Definitely a tone change from the newbies I think and I've been here for quite a few years but never been in the 'clique'. I'm more of a lone wolf.

There seems to be a lot more, ganging up and pack mentality. There also seems much more negative reactions to seemingly innocent posts.

Overall, it's just not as nice as it used to be.

See what I mean?

The OP on that thread made it sound like an STI clinic which is why people responded in the way they did at the start. -Just that if people aren't honest about risky meets the nurses can't give them the correct level of tests. Words on a screen can seem more irate than if you were chatting face to face.

I agree that some people seem to love hounding newbies off the forum, in particular single men newbies. They think they're being funny all ganging up on the newbie but it's not funny at all. I hope you keep posting. "

Yes, you’re right. It did sound like that and I really wish you were able to edit and delete your own threads on here!

See what I mean?

I agree that some people seem to love hounding newbies off the forum, in particular single men newbies. They think they're being funny all ganging up on the newbie but it's not funny at all. I hope you keep posting.

Yes, you’re right. It did sound like that and I really wish you were able to edit and delete your own threads on here! "

You could go to your thread and click 'Report' on your OP (first post) and ask Admin to delete it for you. They might and they might not. It wasn't too bad, put it behind you.

You should see the shite I post, and people mostly forgive me for it. Yours was fine don't worry. x

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Au cointreau, I kinda like guys who have a mind of their own and are able to express an opinion in a respectful and articulate manner. Life would be very dull and grey if we all agreed all the time."

The trouble is it starts of respectful, but usually ends up not far from a slanging match.

Durham

Au cointreau, I kinda like guys who have a mind of their own and are able to express an opinion in a respectful and articulate manner. Life would be very dull and grey if we all agreed all the time.

The trouble is it starts of respectful, but usually ends up not far from a slanging match."

We like to stay positive, ignore the folk who try to poke us, it happens when in the forum, some get off on it we think. Our position is just to be nice and don't let ourselves to be brought down to their level. After all this lifestyle is supposed to be fun, some should remember that. Happy swinging to everyone

I agree, there do seem to be some members who use the forum, who seem unfriendly at best, and aggressive at worst. Please don’t let it discourage you. There are plenty more decent folks around still

"Definitely a tone change from the newbies I think and I've been here for quite a few years but never been in the 'clique'. I'm more of a lone wolf.

There seems to be a lot more, ganging up and pack mentality. There also seems much more negative reactions to seemingly innocent posts.

Overall, it's just not as nice as it used to be. "

I noticed that. I used Fab years ago, and always found forums really helpful for advice and ideas. Just interesting hearing other people’s opinions. People seemed kinder then.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Oh have you not seen the internet for the last 5 years?

As for women I would suggest they have far less to lose by speaking their mind. I doubt a nasty comment or two will stop them getting offers or action. Men however are often far more conscious of their public profile and how negative comments may affect their chances on here.

"Oh have you not seen the internet for the last 5 years?

As for women I would suggest they have far less to lose by speaking their mind. I doubt a nasty comment or two will stop them getting offers or action. Men however are often far more conscious of their public profile and how negative comments may affect their chances on here. "

I disagree, I think the worst offenders are mainly men

"Definitely a tone change from the newbies I think and I've been here for quite a few years but never been in the 'clique'. I'm more of a lone wolf.

I noticed that. I used Fab years ago, and always found forums really helpful for advice and ideas. Just interesting hearing other people’s opinions. People seemed kinder then. "

It's no different than its ever been, people love to say it's changed dramatically but it hasn't a few have left and a few have joined but it's much the same if anything less argument and personal abuse from where I'm viewing

Chester/Wirral

As for women I would suggest they have far less to lose by speaking their mind. I doubt a nasty comment or two will stop them getting offers or action. Men however are often far more conscious of their public profile and how negative comments may affect their chances on here. "

I noticed that. I used Fab years ago, and always found forums really helpful for advice and ideas. Just interesting hearing other people’s opinions. People seemed kinder then. It's no different than its ever been, people love to say it's changed dramatically but it hasn't a few have left and a few have joined but it's much the same if anything less argument and personal abuse from where I'm viewing "

Scroll back far enough and the old threads from years ago are there. And you are right, people seem to have rose-tinted spectacles on and only remember the positives

As for women I would suggest they have far less to lose by speaking their mind. I doubt a nasty comment or two will stop them getting offers or action. Men however are often far more conscious of their public profile and how negative comments may affect their chances on here.

I disagree, I think the worst offenders are mainly men "

no we are not you dof faced woman

no we are not you dof faced woman"

Naming and shaming is against the rules, but yes, they are.

Naming and shaming is against the rules, but yes, they are. "

I meant dog faced btw...I cant be arsed corrected my error

Naming and shaming is against the rules, but yes, they are. "

I meant dog faced btw...I cant be arsed correcting my error

this new phones a bugger...corrected..its a burger

By *greygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

what happened to peace love and happy fabbing.ha ha

I meant dog faced btw...I cant be arsed corrected my error "

You just did

this new phones a bugger...corrected..its a burger"

Mmm... burgers

Mmm... burgers "

is it ok to add cheese?

Mmm... burgers

is it ok to add cheese?"

I think you just did!

Just stay away from any bbw , married and playing away , bareback, and feminist threads .... then you will have a great experience on the forums...

Mmm... burgers

is it ok to add cheese?

I think you just did!

"

I added chese but you brought the onion...with yer armpit smell

Mmm... burgers

is it ok to add cheese?

I think you just did!

I added chese but you brought the onion...with yer armpit smell"

*Cheese ffs

Everything was so much better when I were a lad, nobody had to lock their doors, in the mornings we used to hold hands and sing as we skipped down the perfect traffic free streets to work, where the bosses were kind and...

Bollocks was it... nothing much changes just memories get shinier as they age.

"Just stay away from any bbw , married and playing away , bareback, and feminist threads .... then you will have a great experience on the forums..."

So... that leaves us with Brexit threads oh no, can’t go there either

"Just stay away from any bbw , married and playing away , bareback, and feminist threads .... then you will have a great experience on the forums...

So... that leaves us with Brexit threads oh no, can’t go there either "

Funny

"Everything was so much better when I were a lad, nobody had to lock their doors, in the mornings we used to hold hands and sing as we skipped down the perfect traffic free streets to work, where the bosses were kind and...

Bollocks was it... nothing much changes just memories get shinier as they age.

"

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I noticed that. I used Fab years ago, and always found forums really helpful for advice and ideas. Just interesting hearing other people’s opinions. People seemed kinder then. It's no different than its ever been, people love to say it's changed dramatically but it hasn't a few have left and a few have joined but it's much the same if anything less argument and personal abuse from where I'm viewing "

Yeah there's always been a few dicks and the accusations of the clique have always been there. But my point is that there are now more dicks and dickish behaviour than before.

I noticed that. I used Fab years ago, and always found forums really helpful for advice and ideas. Just interesting hearing other people’s opinions. People seemed kinder then. It's no different than its ever been, people love to say it's changed dramatically but it hasn't a few have left and a few have joined but it's much the same if anything less argument and personal abuse from where I'm viewing

Yeah there's always been a few dicks and the accusations of the clique have always been there. But my point is that there are now more dicks and dickish behaviour than before. "

I disagree but hey that's point of a forum

"Just stay away from any bbw , married and playing away , bareback, and feminist threads .... then you will have a great experience on the forums...

So... that leaves us with Brexit threads oh no, can’t go there either "

No way ..... you will always have the if I kiss a man , suck a man’s cock , have anal sex with a man am I still straight threads ...

And less frequent lately but anything about the Royal family usually brings out Fabs most opinionated posters...

Durham

I noticed that. I used Fab years ago, and always found forums really helpful for advice and ideas. Just interesting hearing other people’s opinions. People seemed kinder then. "

We joined fab 3 years ago and used the forum a lot for advice. People were great. We try to repay it by helping newbies and giving advice to the best of our ability. There's still nice folk out there but we know what you mean by people shooting others down for their honest opinions. We've been on the end of that a few times. Disagreeing is one thing but being horrible towards yr view is just disrespectful. Always going to happen though so we just rise above it and shake our heads. Always positive here. Well 99.9% of the time, we do wobble sometimes but very rare.

I'm evil, I'm best avoided.

By *ensualbicockMan  over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

I noticed that. I used Fab years ago, and always found forums really helpful for advice and ideas. Just interesting hearing other people’s opinions. People seemed kinder then.

We joined fab 3 years ago and used the forum a lot for advice. People were great. We try to repay it by helping newbies and giving advice to the best of our ability. There's still nice folk out there but we know what you mean by people shooting others down for their honest opinions. We've been on the end of that a few times. Disagreeing is one thing but being horrible towards yr view is just disrespectful. Always going to happen though so we just rise above it and shake our heads. Always positive here. Well 99.9% of the time, we do

wobble sometimes but very rare. "

By *emo169Man  over a year ago

Crawley / Pattaya, Thailand

I think you are right I returned recently and it seems that this is a common occurrence, this site's dynamic has certainly changed. I doesn't cost anything to be nice or polite. We are all here to enjoy the experience.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

As long as they just say what they mean direct to me instead of making sly digs all over the forums and then playing them of “innocently”, while accusing others of acting them same way and it being “wrong todo” which is just two faced I’m cool with it

I can handle a few bitchy comments we aren’t all meant to get along

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

As long as they just say what they mean direct to me instead of making sly digs all over the forums and then playing them of “innocently”, while accusing others of acting them same way and it being “wrong todo” which is just two faced I’m cool with it

I can handle a few bitchy comments we aren’t all meant to get along

It's from all in my opinion,not just females. They try put ha,lol or a smiley face to it,so if anyone says something they can say i was only joking. They know exactly what they're doing and seems to always be the same ones. Then you see their forum mates run to their aid. But i guess you stand your ground and give your opinion. I tend not to argue as that's what they want. I say my part and leave it there. Lexi

By *ensualbicockMan  over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

It's from all in my opinion,not just females. They try put ha,lol or a smiley face to it,so if anyone says something they can say i was only joking. They know exactly what they're doing and seems to always be the same ones. Then you see their forum mates run to their aid. But i guess you stand your ground and give your opinion. I tend not to argue as that's what they want. I say my part and leave it there. Lexi "

» Add a new message to this topic