FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Watching

Watching

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hotstuff69 OP   Man  over a year ago

cheshire

I have been trying to get a young woman to come to a club with me but she is a bit scared. She said it would turn her on watching other people having sex in front of us but she doesn’t want to walk around with next to nothing on at the start.

Is there anywhere that allows you to enter fully clothed?

The woman has a great body as well but isn’t very confident but I think she would become more body confident once she received compliments all the time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I think its her call. Also, it would be a bit odd her fully clothed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe some lingerie that allows her to be covered

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I have been trying to get a young woman to come to a club with me but she is a bit scared. She said it would turn her on watching other people having sex in front of us but she doesn’t want to walk around with next to nothing on at the start.

The woman has a great body as well but isn’t very confident but I think she would become more body confident once she received compliments all the time."

Loads of clubs aren't dress down straight away. If she wanted to watch others though she would as you usually have to dress down to enter play areas.

By *uit and bootsMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I have been trying to get a young woman to come to a club with me but she is a bit scared. She said it would turn her on watching other people having sex in front of us but she doesn’t want to walk around with next to nothing on at the start.

The woman has a great body as well but isn’t very confident but I think she would become more body confident once she received compliments all the time. Loads of clubs aren't dress down straight away. If she wanted to watch others though she would as you usually have to dress down to enter play areas."

Was going to say this too, Townhouse is a fine example.

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

The woman has a great body as well but isn’t very confident but I think she would become more body confident once she received compliments all the time."

Anne has been to naked/wet clubs in Spain and we have been to Hellfire at Sunbury. A women in elegant sexy clothes (maybe with her pussy and breasts partially exposed) can be more erotic than full nude or lingerie ... the ladies can be very creative with boots, heels and stockings

OP. There are plenty of online sites or even on the High Street that have nice play dresses. That way she feels sexy but not over exposed. Not sure I can mention them but maybe choose something together. She needs heels too.

First time at a club is daunting purely the nerve factor. She needs to know she will be in full control.

Xtasia is a great place to start. More like a vanilla club and no dress down rule either.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Perfectly ok for a woman to walk round La Chambre fully clothed to watch the play without any pressure to play themselves. An audience is usually welcomed!

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

I hear muumuu's are big this year in the swingin scene -just a rumour mind you.

Xtasias is just down the M6 at West brom ad that's more like a nightclub so she might find that a better environment.

» Add a new message to this topic