FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First time you shared your wife/girlfriend

First time you shared your wife/girlfriend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For all the guys out there with a wife/girlfriend who has slept with other men.

How did you feel the first time you saw her penetrated by another guy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

how did you feel assuming you have seen her with another man

cwmbran

congrats it cant be long now she looks radient

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

I'm a single male now but whilst I was with Mrs ex _arambar we opened up our relationship.

We didn't swing together and I didn't see her playing with others, but despite talking about it endlessly before doing it, and despite honestly thinking I was OK with the idea, I found myself going absolutely ballistic once it had happened.

It's funny how you can anticipate how you think you'll react to a given situation... only to find yourself feeling the exact opposite and reacting accordingly.

I was close to getting violent with one of the guys - but that was because he was a prick and he did something incredibly disrespectful, rather than because of the swinging - and on one occasion I pulled a few strings and managed to get someone's career negatively affected (which I am ashamed about now).

By the time I had come to terms with everything and could understand the difference between lust and love, my marriage was pretty much over anyway so it was kinda academic anyway.

Anyway... nice weather we're having, isn't it?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought it was incredibly hot. Although. not as hot as seeing her cum.

Is that not pretty much the whole point to sharing?

It's a really weird feeling to watch the woman you love being shagged by someone else. I had, and still have every time, a mixed number of feelings. These are excitement, pleasure, pride and jealousy all wound up into one. I think this is all part of swinging, and if you didn't have these feelings, then there would be something wrong.

For us it was good fun and we was playing as a 3some so it was good

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

My first experience was fab, I was married at the time, we had spoken about it for ages, she chose the guy, and when it happened it was brilliant, everybody enjoyed it and we went on to do it many more times.

Simply watching her cum was the best.

I think its all about trust, we have met a couple of guys, and watching them fuck Bev was extremely horny, but I have confidence inher as when its over she shows no feelings towards the guys just saying bye and thank you which demonstrates to me she just enjoys the sex part.

Yes, trust is vital. The sex is brilliant and so horny, but after, it is just the 2 of you and you know your lady is yours and is not looking to find another man.

[Removed by poster at 30/12/11 09:24:04]

I guess there is a primitive instinct built into males that is different in women.

It shows up often in threads in the guise of 'not meeting single blokes' etc...

A male wants to breed and spread his DNA so happy not to be so fussy as to where he puts his DNA. He is not happy if someone did it to his partner and he ends up having to look after someone else's, hence the term cuckold (cuckoo explains it).

A woman basic instinct is to make sure the man stays around after to look after the offspring, so she likes to be a bit more fussy with who she plays with, hence the harder to get meets.

It is also why a woman is more likely to forgive the man than he is to forgive her in any infidelity...

Of course the risk of getting pregnant is practically zero now, allowing people to enjoy sex with multiple partners.

Only issue now is, are they enjoying sex more with the playmate than with their partner.

Interesting film, indecent proposal, cover the above point nicely...

Love to all

It was fantastic and extremely horny watching a very well hung guy rolling a condom onto his very stiff cock knowing he was preparing to fuck Helen. Then when he pushed it inside Helen's juicy pussy she orgasmed as soon as he stretched her open!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I guess there is a primitive instinct built into males that is different in women.

A male wants to breed and spread his DNA so happy not to be so fussy as to where he puts his DNA. He is not happy if someone did it to his partner and he ends up having to look after someone else's, hence the term cuckold (cuckoo explains it).

A woman basic instinct is to make sure the man stays around after to look after the offspring, so she likes to be a bit more fussy with who she plays with, hence the harder to get meets.

It is also why a woman is more likely to forgive the man than he is to forgive her in any infidelity...

Of course the risk of getting pregnant is practically zero now, allowing people to enjoy sex with multiple partners.

Only issue now is, are they enjoying sex more with the playmate than with their partner.

Love to all "

Actually this is completely the wrong way round,and is based on social convention, not evolutionary biology.

The male is "programmed" not the ideal word ,but im getting this in when kids are busy to protect his right to mate with a female from all others...females conceive better with competing sperm,and will choose to mate with as many males as possible.The male shows his strength,intelligence and abilities by fighting off other males, imposing monogamy on the female

Think silver back gorillas, our closest relatives....

"I guess there is a primitive instinct built into males that is different in women.

Love to all

Actually this is completely the wrong way round,and is based on social convention, not evolutionary biology.

The male is "programmed" not the ideal word ,but im getting this in when kids are busy to protect his right to mate with a female from all others...females conceive better with competing sperm,and will choose to mate with as many males as possible.The male shows his strength,intelligence and abilities by fighting off other males, imposing monogamy on the female

Think silver back gorillas, our closest relatives...."

I'm happy to stay with what I wrote x

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Love to all

Think silver back gorillas, our closest relatives....

I'm happy to stay with what I wrote x"

ok...but its wrong

cwmbran

have to agree with mytreat on this one it's the male that "sprays" his sperm around ensuring that his DNA is is passed on

First time was at chams...I was eating mrs buff and all of a sudden she was sucking this guys cock very enthusiastically! I asked her if she wanted him to fuck her and she said yes! I felt so turned on as he put the condom on, parted her legs and entered her before fucking her very hard in a number of positions! She was clearly loving it which was a massive turn on for me! I love watching her take cock or cocks! Mmmm can't wait for more!

By *esmond70Man  over a year ago

tavistock

it was a real turn on when i was with my ex thinking. its my go in a bit

By *s_4_uCouple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Love to see a cock in her, first time I watched And masturbated.

"

I'm happy to stay with what I wrote x

ok...but its wrong "

Spot the difference, your trying to correct me, but i'm ok with you having your view x

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

she wernt to sure even after he fucked her as she wernt sure how i was feeling ,,,,,till i stuck me rock hard cock in her then she knew

Our first time was awesome, we love watching each getting fucked. A real turn on.

"Our first time was awesome, we love watching each getting fucked. A real turn on. "

I have to agree with this... Infact so hot think we're going to re-live the experience tonight.... And again tomorrow night... Love it

I am glad someone has agreed, because it all seems to be about the women on here. When we meet up with anyone, it is about everyone's pleasure, not just the lady.

"I am glad someone has agreed, because it all seems to be about the women on here. When we meet up with anyone, it is about everyone's pleasure, not just the lady. "

Totally - we only ever play when all involved and make this clear before any meets...after all this is swinging, as you say it's not just for the girls to have fun!!

By *ittenandthepirateCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

The first time we had a threesome I wasn't jealous at all. Everything was very comfortable and we both enjoyed it. The first time (recently) when Rach met alone though she came back and told me he'd choked her until she collapsed during sex. I've never felt so angry and upset in my life. Even though it was an accident I just wanted to kill the guy

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

All i can say is HOT

we love it. it turns us both on sharing with others As long as we are all having fun

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wow, thanks for sharing! Brilliant responses, great to hear other guys and couples views

I was absolutely thrilled and elated to start with, then fascinated by seeing Devil's reactions to each thrust - her impassioned expressions from an angle I don't always get to see from. I got to stroke and kiss her hair and help her through each shudder while she looked deep into my eyes and connected with a loving smile - how wonderful is that?

Wolf

By *omandjillCouple  over a year ago

looking

initial excitement was arranging the meet, then nerves kicked in as we wondered if we were doing the right thing, or if he would turn up.

We were and he did

Jill went to pick him up in reception and they wasted no time once they were back in the room, I was really turned on watching them kissing and playing with each other. When she asked me to pass her a condom I knew she was going to be fucked. Watching her face as she was pleasured by another man was amazing,she asked me to pass her high heels so he could get deeper into her as he fucked her standing up in front of the mirror. So horny just thinking about this, glad we recorded it

"I was absolutely thrilled and elated to start with, then fascinated by seeing Devil's reactions to each thrust - her impassioned expressions from an angle I don't always get to see from. I got to stroke and kiss her hair and help her through each shudder while she looked deep into my eyes and connected with a loving smile - how wonderful is that?

Wolf

I was touched by this comment - wonderful indeed

"

hi

1st time was at chams,the lads girlfriend had my cock in her mouth at the time so i didnt want him missing out hehe

i liked it,

I took a girlfriend to chameleons on a Saturday last year. It was rather surreal, as my friend had a few drinks, got rather horny and before I knew it, she was licking a rather fit lady who was sitting on the side of the jacuzzi. I thought it wouldn't get any better, until the male partner went to behind her, slipped inside and the three of them formed an inpromptu 'Conga' in the tub. Apart from the splashing, it was amazing - bit like a personal live show! I was cool with this being knackard at the time

One of those life experiences I'll happily take the grave!

By *eetle201Couple  over a year ago

dunfermline

Love to see my wife fucking males or females so long as the both of you are up for that and are having a horny time

First time was 25 years ago now and I remember it like yesterday

I'd been on the scene five years before her and I had a male fuck buddy

He was the one she shared and it was such a turn on for me xx

By *om1noMan  over a year ago

South Worcestershire

It was a few years ago with a good mate of mine, it was absolutely incredible, I still think of the way it made us feel after, so bloody horny

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

we only swing with each other to enhance our pleasure so we love watching each other cum by someone elses hands

First time tb got fucked by another guy wasn't planned, we were with a very good friend and having returned back after a lovely meal and too much wine we continued drinking, the conversation turned to the subject of threesomes, and as the drink and talk went on we found ourselves involved in our first of many.

It was very relaxed and horny and tb loved it, and I still love and get the same buzz seeing her being fucked by others to this day.

By *aughtydesiresCouple  over a year ago

North West

Someone say it before, and it was the same for me. It was a really weird feeling to watch the woman I love being shagged by someone else and more than that, seeing her enjoying so much, screaming and coming again and again. I had at that moment mixed feelings, a mixture between excitement, pleasure, pride and jealousy, all in one. Now after 7 years in swinging I can say jealousy is gone 100%, but the pride, the excitement and pleasure is still there. We broke the ice with some friends of ours, knowing all about the swinging, rules, etc. They invited us to their home for a small private party with them and another couple. I remember that even thought I was extremely horny at the party, I wasn't able to perform at all. No matter how much I or the girls tried, I can't get it hard. Everything change it right after the party, when we left, I was hard and ready before we reach the car, witch was less then 200 feet away.... We start in the car and we keep it so for the next days.

"It's a really weird feeling to watch the woman you love being shagged by someone else. I had, and still have every time, a mixed number of feelings. These are excitement, pleasure, pride and jealousy all wound up into one. I think this is all part of swinging, and if you didn't have these feelings, then there would be something wrong. "

In my case there was neither pride (I don't understand why pride should come into it at all) nor jealousy, just excitement.

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"It was fantastic and extremely horny watching a very well hung guy rolling a condom onto his very stiff cock knowing he was preparing to fuck Helen. Then when he pushed it inside Helen's juicy pussy she orgasmed as soon as he stretched her open!"

very very similaar!!!! we had played with a couple of guys at a club and she had handled another guy's cock, but we then met a lovely man and as we all played I told her that I'd was OK if she wanted him to fuck her - will never forget her saying "do you want to fuck me?" - and the moments as he put on a condom and she opened her legs knowing another man was going inside her. I asked him to go slowly at first as he was her first ever swinger fuck and he was very considerate. She too came almost instantly and when he asked her to bend over and started to fuck her hard she loved it!!!!!!!!

watching my misses fuk/play wiv another guy gave me a softy at 1st but as saying goes try try again now i love the rush it gives me i love seing her face contort wiv delight of another mans cok deep inside her i sometimes leave the room to alow her to go hel for leather it oozes excitement and pasion for me

By *ane and JonnyCouple  over a year ago

Clwyd

It was a 3some and i held her pussy lips open for him to enter her, it was sureal! such a turn on for me, i had to move up so she could suck me - still get excited everytime we go to Chams!

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

It was about 10 years ago. We had been soft-swinging for a few months but Rose hadn't felt comfortable with going all the way with another man, so always got back together when it was fucking time. I'd been ready for a while but didn't want to rush her.

We were in La Chambre, swapped with a couple and well into foreplay when I looked over to see Rose kneel up, get a condom, roll it onto her man's cock then lie back and spread for him. She looked at me and smiled as he went in. I thought it looked fantastic, wasn't at all jealous then or afterwards. A few minutes later I was getting a condom on and doing her lover's wife, and we watched one another while playing. I particularly liked watching them change position and Rose eventually cumming, which looked wonderful from a distance.

Afterwards she told me the guy had said he wanted to fuck her, and she decided it was time to go for it. She was excited by me watching her and by seeing me with another woman. We think the sight of one another with somebody else is one of the big joys of swinging, and while we occasionally split up into separate rooms, much prefer to watch.

I'm still trying to get my wife to go with another man I keep onto her all the time about it we have been together for 10 years now both in our 40s when I read posts makes me horny I can see another man lifting her skirt laying her down opening her legs wide and sliding into her in the hole he's made in her black tights and fucking her while I watch hopefully I will get lucky one day

By *epaWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

Hotest feeling ever. Still look at the pics now.

I genuinely froze and wanted to put a stop to it and didn't... and eventually was the end of my relationship

"I genuinely froze and wanted to put a stop to it and didn't... and eventually was the end of my relationship "

Sorry to hear that. I have a feeling you're not alone in feeling like that and having that outcome. I've read quite a few posts on the forums where people say 'when my ex and I used to swing together' and I often wonder if swinging was the cause of the break up or whether the relationship was pretty much over so they indulged in swinging to try and fix things. I''m not prying into your situation, just sending my condolences. Mrs X

We haven't done this ...yet

Kinky

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We sat, talked about ugw, worked it through together, put in safe words which only we would know to be used incase things went sideways..

The first time was very "clinical" as in suck and fuck then they go....

Dax is a seasoned swinger so he knew what to expect i was anxious at first but then it happend and wow!!!! Now i do love two men and dax is happy as long as we stick to our rules

By *aughtyHOTWifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Bath

My first time sharing Tina with another guy was a real mix of emotions that created one of the most intense sexual experiences to date.

Seeing her pleasure him with her mouth so enthusiastically is something I will never forget, as is the moment she opened her legs & invited him to enter her.

Despite several very enjoyable experiences since nothing has quite hit the high if that first time.

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

The first time for us was a bit odd as we in the middle of an 6 couple orgy at abfabs. We'd done soft swap just the once before but on our second visit we were invited into one of the rooms with 2 couples we'd been chatting to, then came another couple, and another and another. They all knew each other, we were the 'fresh meet' so to speak.

I was being warmed up by 2 of the guys, he was getting a BJ from 2 of the girls, he looked at me, simply said "shall we?" I said "ok" and that was that.

My first mmf in the middle of mfmfmfmfmfmf, his first fmf and we haven't been the same since. He didn't realise he could cum on command and repeat over and over and I didn't realise my capacity for multiples. Between us we had sex with everyone else in the room (as did they) so it was a bit late to wonder if I/he/we were jealous or not.

I have got jealous of him since (when I see him REALLY satisfying the other lady or he cuddles afterwards) and he gets jealous of me (when I'm too loving and then lay in their arms cuddling afterwards). BUT that jealousy is only fleeting and we actually do love watching the other in action. I'm lucky, he lets me meet far more single guys than I let him meet single ladies, however if he didn't he wouldn't get all the pics and vids he loves so much

If you want to chat about anything I'd rather someone learn from my experiences so I'm happy to talk if you want to PM me x

Nerv wrecking lol

After long thoughts we decided to ho for it snd meet a guy for a 3 sum. After a few drinks went upstairs an that was when we were all led on his bed. I led back an watched them 2 get it on Kissing an touching an before I knew it his cock was in her mouth. Then mine was. Takin it turns suckin us both. He then got wrapped up an started fuckin her from behind. My cock instantly got harder, she knew I was liking it as she smiled at me.. an it went from there

"For all the guys out there with a wife/girlfriend who has slept with other men.

How did you feel the first time you saw her penetrated by another guy? "

Enormously turned on

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

First time was at Xtasia. She just got on top of him and rode him. SO exciting. I think we spent the next week re-enacting it

By *ane dickCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

We was kissing each other has the other guy was licking her clit getting her wet her moans has he pushed in her and made her cum had me so horny

Red hot!

"For all the guys out there with a wife/girlfriend who has slept with other men.

I've yet to, but I can't wait, I badly want to see (or hear about) my girlfriend being pleasured by another man (or men). And going on her dirty talk in bed, she can't wait too.

By *ipswingCouple  over a year ago

portrush

one of the sexiest experiences of my life..

he was an old friend of mine ..so full trust..

the first time he entered her ..she and i were kissing, after we had just finished making waves..

and i felt her body start to quiver

Amazing to say the least. Give us a mail if you fancy sharing our stories x

nervouse, initially slightly jealous but when the action started we both soon forgot about that and got down to some filthy sex fun

I have been with my mrs for 10 years and really want to see her get fucked by another guy. I just don't know how to get onto the subject or whether or not its a good idea. Just think about it every time we have sex. Any ideas or thoughts.

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

"she wernt to sure even after he fucked her as she wernt sure how i was feeling ,,,,,till i stuck me rock hard cock in her then she knew "

By *xcited99Couple  over a year ago

omagh

We where at a party. This guy really was coming onto Sharon. I said go for it. But she wasn't sure. I left them talking and wandered off to see what was happening in the rooms. I walked into one of the rooms half hour later and there he was sitting on the guys cock and bouncing up and down. I almost cum in my shorts. I watched discreetly for a minute or two. Such a turn on.

Our first time was, with my best mate after a night out. Was awesome seeing her with him.

A well used phrase comes to mind.. "If you cannot stand the heat get out of the kitchen".. Shame about the vengence...

By *ewhorizonsCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Pretty much feel the same emotions each time. Excited, horny, proud, surprised and happy for her. It still feels slightly surreal as I watch her getting pounded by another guy/guys. Swinging was my idea you see and I never thought she do it so to watch her throw herself into it so enthusiastically still seems unreal (but in a good way).

its was everything i expected ..horny and adrenaline rush ...and also surprised how smooth the whole meet went, despite having butterflies for weeks... still have butterflies before meet, but not as much as before , since we are confident about handling any situation...

Absolutely beautiful ! So erotic and a massive turn on. Hopefully many many more to come.

It was something we worked up to in a club having spoken about it at length. The session itself we're happy to say was really lovely and it helped the guy himself was really understanding that if it suddenly felt wrong we would stop. Talking it out after was also a great help and now it's something that happens pretty rarely but we are much more relaxed about it.

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

husband was next to me all the way ... we were in a trio (a very capable and skillful man) ... loved watching him watch me eye to eye

"husband was next to me all the way ... we were in a trio (a very capable and skillful man) ... loved watching him watch me eye to eye "

Same for us. It's the only way to do it. Even now, I'm always there holding her hand

I couldn't concentrate on the other lady

Not through jealousy, I was in awe of Mrs N. Still a favourite horny memory.

Me and ex wife had a few 3somes and watching her get fucked by another guy was the horniest thing ever. Our sex right after the other guy had finished was always the best too.

By *o_eye_deerMan  over a year ago

The South Near That London

Nothing turns me on more than watching her enjoying herself with another man/men, and knowing the mind blowing sex we'll have later just makes it hotter

Very first thing i got to see was a video sent to me by an ex of her sucking a very well endowed athletic guy. She met her girlfriends for the afternoon shopping after meeting him and found his cum in her hair on the way home.

I came twice watching the video the first time, so jealous but so horny

Brilliant!!!!

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

"husband was next to me all the way ... we were in a trio (a very capable and skillful man) ... loved watching him watch me eye to eye

Same for us. It's the only way to do it. Even now, I'm always there holding her hand "

Was a bit weird but kind of enjoyed it at the same time, it only does it for me in couples tho, single guys with the Mrs does zero for me, but if she wants a single guy, she gets it.

It felt great, a right rush, and Mrs C loved it, couldn’t get enough of being fucked by another guy.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

We was at Jaydees club I took a guy into a room with us Rob absolutely got so turned on watching me so hot mmmm

By *plbnorfolkCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

We with a work colleague of hers.... we had met a week beforehand to talk about it and decided to meet the followikg weekend. Wife choose him because of the work rumours which turned out to be true

Like some others have said seeing the mrs with another man is a whole mix of emotions jealousy, pride, envy, love, desire all combined to make one erotic mix that is a high you can achieve few other times..totally different to when just me and the O....the ultimate is seeing her orgasm and know she is really enjoying..

By *rNightMan  over a year ago

Coventry

My first time was swinging with my gf and another couple. We swapped the girls and as I’m between his girls thighs sliding in and out, I look across at my girl doing the same and I see his cock slide out of her and it’s covered in her thick white cum. I knew I was hooked at that point and so was she lol

By *andkCouple  over a year ago

Wisbech

Personally I love it, we have cameras set in the bedroom so I can watch when iam at work

It was a long build up from fantasy to reality, I did have a nagging concern that it would kick me in the teeth....

But the night I watched my wife 'then girlfriend' slip off her panty's & open her legs to a good mate soon removed any doubt.. Watching her inviting him to fuck her & him penetrate & fill her pussy with his impressively large Cock Sent a huge wave of sexual energy flood through me.. Intense x

By *wmbranmikeMan  over a year ago

swansea

I shared my mates wife we had a drink in there's then he put porn on for a laugh he dared us to kiss he opened her legs n put my hand up her nighty then it began lol

"I shared my mates wife we had a drink in there's then he put porn on for a laugh he dared us to kiss he opened her legs n put my hand up her nighty then it began lol"

Sounds hot, love to hear more ;

swansea

"I shared my mates wife we had a drink in there's then he put porn on for a laugh he dared us to kiss he opened her legs n put my hand up her nighty then it began lol

Sounds hot, love to hear more ;"

I was kissing he took her knickers off I soon had my fingers on her pussy she was soaking both sucking her tits I started tasting her pussy as he watched

swansea

"I shared my mates wife we had a drink in there's then he put porn on for a laugh he dared us to kiss he opened her legs n put my hand up her nighty then it began lol

Sounds hot, love to hear more ;"

what you both doing now x

By *ros and PsycheCouple  over a year ago

London

Personally I love watching my OH getting turned on by another guy. For some reason I don’t feel jealous, just excited by the sight of her having fun. The first time was beautiful - I sat watching in our hotel room as she kissed our meet. He undid her shirt, touched her tits, and then she sat on the bed and took his thick cock in her hands, looked over at me to see if I was ok with it, then took him in her mouth. I went over to the bed and watched her suck him and then they kissed and undressed, then she lay back and he put on a condom and slid inside her very wet and willing pussy. The expression on her pretty face, excited, gasping, above all VERY turned on was amazing. It was even more fun when I joined in...

By *iscreet gent2018Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Personally I love watching my OH getting turned on by another guy. For some reason I don’t feel jealous, just excited by the sight of her having fun. The first time was beautiful - I sat watching in our hotel room as she kissed our meet. He undid her shirt, touched her tits, and then she sat on the bed and took his thick cock in her hands, looked over at me to see if I was ok with it, then took him in her mouth. I went over to the bed and watched her suck him and then they kissed and undressed, then she lay back and he put on a condom and slid inside her very wet and willing pussy. The expression on her pretty face, excited, gasping, above all VERY turned on was amazing. It was even more fun when I joined in..."

This sounds like a perfect meet. An couple, very much in love, and a lucky guy, enjoying themselves. Well done ????

We had sort of built up to it in a way by soft swapping,

However I was nervous and turned on at the sametime,

Tbh he didn't last very long

By *iscreet gent2018Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"We had sort of built up to it in a way by soft swapping,

However I was nervous and turned on at the sametime,

Tbh he didn't last very long "

Haha I probably would last long too because you look amazing! A few minutes later however.....

I love seeing my GF fucked by other guys and now hopefully by next Sunday got her a regular boyfriend and will let him enjoy her with or without me there

It was amazing tbh.

We had a long build up to it, but that night wow.

If I was a better wordsmith I’d wrote more but all I can say is we will do more

By *ros and PsycheCouple  over a year ago

London

"Personally I love watching my OH getting turned on by another guy. For some reason I don’t feel jealous, just excited by the sight of her having fun. The first time was beautiful - I sat watching in our hotel room as she kissed our meet. He undid her shirt, touched her tits, and then she sat on the bed and took his thick cock in her hands, looked over at me to see if I was ok with it, then took him in her mouth. I went over to the bed and watched her suck him and then they kissed and undressed, then she lay back and he put on a condom and slid inside her very wet and willing pussy. The expression on her pretty face, excited, gasping, above all VERY turned on was amazing. It was even more fun when I joined in...

This sounds like a perfect meet. An couple, very much in love, and a lucky guy, enjoying themselves. Well done ???? "

Thank you! Yes, I think we all felt lucky and if anything it brought her and me closer. It was amazing...

By *uds1Couple  over a year ago

lanark

1st time will stay with me forever

By *zrCouple  over a year ago

northumberland

Loved the shy look on her face as she sucked his cock then when he first put his cock in her and she stared at me. Amazing

First time I was OK until I came then I started to regret we had done it. When we discussed it it was obvious that for Sue it was just sex, totally separate from love which was the same as me but I needed reassurance (wimp!). I still get hard thinking about it and it was over 20 years ago.

By *ornysquirtingcoupleCouple  over a year ago

somerset

We had our first threesome mfm while d*unk on a night away. She fucked us both and tbh I was more weirded out by the fact I was not as bothered as I thought I should be. We did not wake up and be upset, we woke up and were horny for each other. It started us on the road to becoming swingers.

» Add a new message to this topic