FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > tweak the profile

tweak the profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There is a huge amount of people on here not geting results as they share on the forum, your profile is the first impression you give out and that counts, perhaps we a shbould have a profile tweaker mod to give a helping hand, see what you think.

Gaz - Suzi x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

What! and then get blamed for still no results

I think if people are serious enough about wanting to get results then they should be able to write a profile themselves,thats not to say I hav'nt helped people in the past but really its up to individuals to say what they want about themselves and to make it sound attractive to others

If its not working then keep playing with it until it does,if there is a lack of imagination in a profile............well say no more

"What! and then get blamed for still no results

I think if people are serious enough about wanting to get results then they should be able to write a profile themselves,thats not to say I hav'nt helped people in the past but really its up to individuals to say what they want about themselves and to make it sound attractive to others

If its not working then keep playing with it until it does,if there is a lack of imagination in a profile............well say no more "

What you read in a profile tells you a lot about the person, if its written by someone else you aren't getting an idea about the profile holder themselves - no imagination in a profile, maybe no imagination in the bedroom/lounge/garden/etc etc etc lol

If its not working then keep playing with it until it does,if there is a lack of imagination in a profile............well say no more

What you read in a profile tells you a lot about the person, if its written by someone else you aren't getting an idea about the profile holder themselves - no imagination in a profile, maybe no imagination in the bedroom/lounge/garden/etc etc etc lol "

Im sure the last bit isnt true because dont they say actions speak louder than words?

"What you read in a profile tells you a lot about the person, if its written by someone else you aren't getting an idea about the profile holder themselves - no imagination in a profile, maybe no imagination in the bedroom/lounge/garden/etc etc etc lol "

Aye would be pretty scarey if I got a meet with a nice woman then an 80 year old man that wrote her profile turns up instead

"What you read in a profile tells you a lot about the person, if its written by someone else you aren't getting an idea about the profile holder themselves - no imagination in a profile, maybe no imagination in the bedroom/lounge/garden/etc etc etc lol

Aye would be pretty scarey if I got a meet with a nice woman then an 80 year old man that wrote her profile turns up instead "

actually he is 79!

"actually he is 79! "

Phew just within my upper tolerance!

"actually he is 79!

Phew just within my upper tolerance! "

damn, you said NICE woman...ffs

Absolutely brilliant idea... We can all have a unified and singular profile.. No personality, no style nothing to give away what a person is like if you were to meet lol..

We'll keep the one we have for now... It may be bad or good.. but its us at least lol.. Gives a fair impression of what you might have nibbling on yer bits.. or butts lol.

If its not working then keep playing with it until it does,if there is a lack of imagination in a profile............well say no more "

Thanks honey you just reminded me to re write ours xx

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

aff. do an automated profile with help tips you can spot them and avoid them as the time wasters mainly use it

it would be the same on here

why would you need help!

It is you writing about you..!!!

If you cant jot a few words down about yourself on here, then what hope do you have of conversing with the people you meet.

Maybe fabs should start sending out fab buddies, you know to sit at a different table to you in the restaurant and tell you what to say to get laid through an earpiece.

"Maybe fabs should start sending out fab buddies, you know to sit at a different table to you in the restaurant and tell you what to say to get laid through an earpiece."

That i'd love to hear lol....

Go on... seduce me lol

"Maybe fabs should start sending out fab buddies, you know to sit at a different table to you in the restaurant and tell you what to say to get laid through an earpiece.

That i'd love to hear lol....

Go on... seduce me lol "

who told you I was an undecover fab buddy????

Forum Mod

"why would you need help!

If you cant jot a few words down about yourself on here, then what hope do you have of conversing with the people you meet.

Maybe fabs should start sending out fab buddies, you know to sit at a different table to you in the restaurant and tell you what to say to get laid through an earpiece."

Or just go out in your place so you don't have to bother leaving the house

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

sometimes an insight from someone who knows you well can help you build a better/interesting profile, but at the end of the day no matter how good you make yourself sound in the profile, its preformance/personality that wins others across, so when you meet someone if you don't live up to your profile your in the mier from step one.

i think the best way to write a profile is just be honest and yourself. some people may like you others will not but you cant please everyone all the time. and if all else fails just ask for advice in the forums, there are plenty of people who will help

"why would you need help!

Maybe fabs should start sending out fab buddies, you know to sit at a different table to you in the restaurant and tell you what to say to get laid through an earpiece.

Or just go out in your place so you don't have to bother leaving the house "

awww thanks hun, if you wouldnt mind, your a darling lol

"i think the best way to write a profile is just be honest and yourself. some people may like you others will not but you cant please everyone all the time. and if all else fails just ask for advice in the forums, there are plenty of people who will help "

Quoted for truths!

I tweeked mine a couple of weeks ago and it mad a hell of a difference. Left a space between each line. Simples..... lol

By *ichNjudyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

What makes a bad profile seems fairly much universally agreed on. What makes a good one seems much more ethereal.

Some folks seem able to defy logic... we've seen guys and couples profiles with not a lot of info and no pics, yet they have a good amount of feedback suggesting they get regular meets.

xxxxx

Ju & Rich

» Add a new message to this topic