FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > first time at a club

first time at a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

my wife really enjoys cam fun and over the last 9 months we have had some real fun, saturday night she said she might like to visit a club but was worried she might be pressured to do more than what she would like, if anything at all, could ant of toy give advice/experiences

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acmushCouple  over a year ago

oxford

Well we can highly recommend clubs. They are great fun. We have never been pressured and have lots of fun either just between ourselves or with others. There are loads of reviews on this site for various clubs.

Just wish there was somewhere more local to us! We always seem to travel miles to get to these places but its always worth it :P

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have never been to a club myself but from what i have read and seen you would be welcomed and not pressured into doing anything at all.

I was curious about clubs too but i have seen quite a few disparaging comments about single guys at clubs and now don't feel like i'd be welcome. But like i say going as a couple i cant see any pressure being directed at you guys. Hope you have lots of fun.

By *eavensg84uCouple  over a year ago

Harrow

The trick when you go to go to a club is to discuss and agree your limits beforehand. Its also useful to have a code word agreed beforehand which means 'I'm not comfortable with this situation'. But dont get stressed about it - think of it as an 'ordinary' night out, which MIGHT end up in sexy fun with each other, or others, or just watching others have fun.

The clubs we like best are friendly, relaxed and no-pressure - most newbies are amazed at how 'normal' the clubs are in fact! They are clubs, not orgies, and you can set your own limits which everyone will respect - if anyone doesn't, most club owners (or other club-goers) will step in and warn people off.

Most important - enjoy yourselves!

By *eznhannahCouple  over a year ago

leeds

as above really but make sure you read club reviews and actually go on the right night for you, i have seen a lot of 1st timers go on maybe a singles night when they meant a couples night and visa versa lol,

» Add a new message to this topic