FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Tantric massages

Tantric massages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi my name is Stan I have been practising this ancient Indian art for 3 years now. I love giving and watching both sex’s discovering the orgasm they can reach from these techniques. Has anyone else experience of this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi my name is Stan I have been practising this ancient Indian art for 3 years now. I love giving and watching both sex’s discovering the orgasm they can reach from these techniques. Has anyone else experience of this. "

Not as of yet. I've been edged, which is incredible in the right hands, but yet to try anything tantric. Partly because I've not met anyone who knows what they're doing. Partly because I'm not a very spiritual person either and it sounds a bit spiritually based in places.

I'm a big fat dirty sceptic

"Hi my name is Stan I have been practising this ancient Indian art for 3 years now. I love giving and watching both sex’s discovering the orgasm they can reach from these techniques. Has anyone else experience of this.

Not as of yet. I've been edged, which is incredible in the right hands, but yet to try anything tantric. Partly because I've not met anyone who knows what they're doing. Partly because I'm not a very spiritual person either and it sounds a bit spiritually based in places.

I'm a big fat dirty sceptic "

Hi a big fat dirty sceptic is not how I would describe you however you are right it is spiritual deep and very explosive. Everyone can be turned lol x

"Hi my name is Stan I have been practising this ancient Indian art for 3 years now. I love giving and watching both sex’s discovering the orgasm they can reach from these techniques. Has anyone else experience of this.

Hi a big fat dirty sceptic is not how I would describe you however you are right it is spiritual deep and very explosive. Everyone can be turned lol x"

Short, average, clean sceptic?

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

I'm a big fat dirty sceptic "

Thousands of guys who offer to provide this in here I am amazed you haven't been offered the full service by someone (often its the less aesthetically pleasing people offering this)

Thousands of guys who offer to provide this in here I am amazed you haven't been offered the full service by someone (often its the less aesthetically pleasing people offering this) "

You dont say

I'm a big fat

Thousands of guys who offer to provide this in here I am amazed you haven't been offered the full service by someone (often its the less aesthetically pleasing people offering this) "

Wow harsh I would say I am not as you described. Less aesthetically pleasing. But each to there own opinions.

I'm a big fat

Thousands of guys who offer to provide this in here I am amazed you haven't been offered the full service by someone (often its the less aesthetically pleasing people offering this)

Wow harsh I would say I am not as you described. Less aesthetically pleasing. But each to there own opinions. "

I wasn't commenting on your aesthetics OP, sorry if it looks that way More, what the other person said. I have been approached, in exactly the manner they've described

I like massage and I like edging and it seems like a combo of the two. Only I'm selfish and prefer to receive rather than give a massage

By *herealdavidjonesMan  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

[Removed by poster at 14/01/19 15:37:18]

I'm a big fat

Wow harsh I would say I am not as you described. Less aesthetically pleasing. But each to there own opinions.

I wasn't commenting on your aesthetics OP, sorry if it looks that way More, what the other person said. I have been approached, in exactly the manner they've described "

No problem I took it as tongue in cheek. Lol.

"I like massage and I like edging and it seems like a combo of the two. Only I'm selfish and prefer to receive rather than give a massage

"

Strangely I like the giving.

By *inxybWoman  over a year ago

Durham

"Hi my name is Stan I have been practising this ancient Indian art for 3 years now. I love giving and watching both sex’s discovering the orgasm they can reach from these techniques. Has anyone else experience of this. "

I’d love to experience it!

Never tried it x

"Never tried it x"
can offer one

"Never tried it xcan offer one"

Doesn’t say on your profile you do

"Never tried it xcan offer one

Doesn’t say on your profile you do "

don't give everything away you know got to have a few hidden talents

I’d love to experience it!"

Shame your in Durham lol

"Never tried it x"

Can always meet if you ever want to try it lol x

"Never tried it x

Can always meet if you ever want to try it lol x"

I might just do that!

"Never tried it x

I might just do that! "

I am in West Bromwich on 6th Feb if you would like a meet up.

"Never tried it x

I might just do that!

I am in West Bromwich on 6th Feb if you would like a meet up. "

Not there until the week after

By *verReadyGirthMan  over a year ago

city centre

Never tried it, but have heard a lot about it.

By *utsidenakedMan  over a year ago

Dorchester

[Removed by poster at 22/01/19 12:35:23]

By *utsidenakedMan  over a year ago

Dorchester

Ahha heres another one, I wonder how well you understand the central space, and are you controlled enough to never receive whilst practicing your therapy, as it is a therapy not a doorway to sex

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

I'm a big fat

Wow harsh I would say I am not as you described. Less aesthetically pleasing. But each to there own opinions. "

Sadly it is the less aesthetically pleasing who do offer this as its a desperate hook to get a meet more a fact than an opinion but then many don't look in the mirror and see what others see.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yeah, not commenting on anyone in particular, but those who offer this sort of thing often seem to do it as an enticement to make up for a regular offer. It's a presumption against them for me.

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"Yeah, not commenting on anyone in particular, but those who offer this sort of thing often seem to do it as an enticement to make up for a regular offer. It's a presumption against them for me. "

A hands off kinda girl -whoa -step away from the patchouli oil luv.

"Yeah, not commenting on anyone in particular, but those who offer this sort of thing often seem to do it as an enticement to make up for a regular offer. It's a presumption against them for me. "

Its not just you who thinks this I usually come to the same conclusion and offer assume they have erectile dysfunction issues or some other negative to push it.

Not yet but I'd love too.

» Add a new message to this topic