FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi straight couples

Bi straight couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hill44 OP   Man  over a year ago

hinckley

I'm intrigued I get messages from men (oh I'm bi by the way ) who are on here as a couple ,normally on there profile it says she's bi he's straight ,so I get a message from him I want to suck your cock , so my question is if your on as a couple & been up front about swinging ect she's bi why not say from the off he's bi ,

Trust is a big thing if your swinging be truthfully with your partner it should last a long time if you do ( stop being a twat basically) ?

& no I'm not asking for a friend lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

saying the guy is bi may reduce their chances of meeting straight couples

it's used to increase their potential meets and marketability

Agree there, used to get loads of fanny and couples before openly bi on here.

hinckley

"saying the guy is bi may reduce their chances of meeting straight couples

it's used to increase their potential meets and marketability"

Oh I see didn't think of that

We are openly bi on here and never had any issues

I guess it does put some people off but not that bothered to be honest

"We are openly bi on here and never had any issues

I guess it does put some people off but not that bothered to be honest "

As playing solo perhaps different than couple

I think everyone on here as a right to conceal their true sexuality in public on Fab, if they choose to.

I don't think anyone has the right to know this information. Regardless of whether the knowledge would effect your attraction to them.

I'd advise you to be honest with people you intend to meet though. It's so much nicer when they like you for who you are, not what you are.

That's just me.

By *orthern DelightsCouple  over a year ago

aberdeenshire/fife

I have played as a bi male in the past however we put it down on our couples profile as straight as we were mainly looking for a girl to join us. We felt it would enhance our chances if I was put down on profile as straight.

"I think everyone on here as a right to conceal their true sexuality in public on Fab, if they choose to.

I don't think anyone has the right to know this information. Regardless of whether the knowledge would effect your attraction to them.

I'd advise you to be honest with people you intend to meet though. It's so much nicer when they like you for who you are, not what you are.

That's just me.

"

This

"I think everyone on here as a right to conceal their true sexuality in public on Fab, if they choose to.

That's just me.

"

Spot on

hinckley

That's just me.

"

Yep I get that

hinckley

"I have played as a bi male in the past however we put it down on our couples profile as straight as we were mainly looking for a girl to join us. We felt it would enhance our chances if I was put down on profile as straight. "

I'm getting this now !! I was a couple a couple of years ago on a different site we still seemed to get meets then being honest ,( may be its me )

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Some couples just don’t want to be judged because the husband is bi. I appreciate the fact that some people believe it is dishonest not to state what you are but I also appreciate people’s desire not to be rejected because of their orientation....if they are honest with me secretly that they are bi, that’s what matters x

I don't know why people can't be honest, surely everyone has more fun if they don't feel limited.

We are a straight couple and find it difficult to find what we are looking for... Including the women in couples claiming to be straight.

We are getting along then the girl on girl play scenario comes out. Maybe the definition of straight isn't the same for me as others.

I've tried it and it's not for me.

I don't mind people's sexuality but we have had alot of trouble with people not sticking to playing straight.

XX Mrs Badcherry XX

By *werty987Couple  over a year ago

hull

We’re the other way round - look for bi Males to fuck me as V gets off on watching! X

"We’re the other way round - look for bi Males to fuck me as V gets off on watching! X"

I’m moving to Hull

"I don't know why people can't be honest, surely everyone has more fun if they don't feel limited.

We are a straight couple and find it difficult to find what we are looking for... Including the women in couples claiming to be straight.

We are getting along then the girl on girl play scenario comes out. Maybe the definition of straight isn't the same for me as others.

I don't mind people's sexuality but we have had alot of trouble with people not sticking to playing straight.

XX Mrs Badcherry XX "

I have similair issues, I'm Bi, but only to a certain degree and in certain situations. Through experimenting I know my own comfort level and don't wish to have it tested or pushed. Do not presume that you can turn me, I find that arrogant and off putting.

Having said that, I'll still defend someone's right to conceal parts of themselves if they so choose. It's no different from preferring to keep your job or location private.

I'm more concerned about their true relationship status. I've no desire to assist cheaters of either sex.

hinckley

"I don't know why people can't be honest, surely everyone has more fun if they don't feel limited.

XX Mrs Badcherry XX "

hinckley

XX Mrs Badcherry XX

I have similair issues, I'm Bi, but only to a certain degree and in certain situations. Through experimenting I know my own comfort level and don't wish to have it tested or pushed. Do not presume that you can turn me, I find that arrogant and off putting.

Having said that, I'll still defend someone's right to conceal parts of themselves if they so choose. It's no different from preferring to keep your job or location private.

I'm more concerned about their true relationship status. I've no desire to assist cheaters of either sex."

So true this Is my point

hinckley

XX Mrs Badcherry XX

I'm more concerned about their true relationship status. I've no desire to assist cheaters of either sex."

That's my point

By *reokinkMan  over a year ago

London

When I not so long ago discovered that I was bi/bicurious much like a religious covert, reformed smoker, new vegan (circle accordingly) I found that the urge to be open on my profile and ram my new enlightenment down peoples throats was too overwhelming. I'm a card carrying cock sucker and to hell with anyone who finds that uncomfortable, offensive, disgusting (circle accordingly)

Mr Cane wouldn't class himself as bi, although he has indulged in sucking a cock now and again.

He doesn't crave cock nor does he find guys attractive in any way.

Wont do anal

Its Purley if the situation presents itself and if we are all in that horny go with the flow mood

By *reokinkMan  over a year ago

London

"Mr Cane wouldn't class himself as bi, although he has indulged in sucking a cock now and again.

He doesn't crave cock nor does he find guys attractive in any way.

Wont do anal

Its Purley if the situation presents itself and if we are all in that horny go with the flow mood "

I think to some I'm bi because I'm a cock sucker and love being rimmed by guys. To others I'm not bi enough because I have no interest in kissing guys and a 1on1 session with a guy wouldn't interest me even if I was single.

I’m almost exclusively heterosexual sexual but in the right circumstances with a bi couple or a bi man I really fancy who fancy me I am interested in bisexual play. The idea of playing with a man that doesn’t fancy me doesn’t turn me on in the slightest. I could only do it with mutual chemistry. However I am much happier now that I openly identify as bisexual on here.

By *i de BiCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Had more than enough experiences of the " I`m only bi with bi couples " and I'm "only bi if a women joins in " ....as said before in thread , be HONEST , it does get you meets .

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple  over a year ago

markinch

Neither of us are bi sexual, mrs is curious, and does play 1 on 1 with fem or as 3 some, mr is not bi, but has in the moment wanked and sucked, loves receiving a blow job, so happy if fem or male perhaps not enough bi options, thats why we dont put bi on profile but comfortable to be in the situation

hinckley

"We’re the other way round - look for bi Males to fuck me as V gets off on watching! X"

Honesty is the best policy

By *istressdandsubtCouple  over a year ago

caterham

If you conceal tour sexuality then what about people who are actively looking for bi guys single or part of a couple.

We are on the site too find bi guys but if you can't be honest on a sex site then when can you also we get a lot of straight guys saying they are bi hoping to fuck the wife but as she always ask the m to suck or be sucked if they don't we send them packing

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"Neither of us are bi sexual, mrs is curious, and does play 1 on 1 with fem or as 3 some, mr is not bi, but has in the moment wanked and sucked, loves receiving a blow job, so happy if fem or male perhaps not enough bi options, thats why we dont put bi on profile but comfortable to be in the situation "

Oh dear, Why are you in such denial. Mr is Bi-curious and Mrs is Bi. Given your on thi s site to meet and have sex with others dont you think it would help the process of others finding you, if you could be more honest. Maybe you could change your status to "FAB Straight".

However you are not alone with staiting "straight" but wanting other stuff when messaging.

markinch

"Neither of us are bi sexual, mrs is curious, and does play 1 on 1 with fem or as 3 some, mr is not bi, but has in the moment wanked and sucked, loves receiving a blow job, so happy if fem or male perhaps not enough bi options, thats why we dont put bi on profile but comfortable to be in the situation

Oh dear, Why are you in such denial. Mr is Bi-curious and Mrs is Bi. Given your on thi s site to meet and have sex with others dont you think it would help the process of others finding you, if you could be more honest. Maybe you could change your status to "FAB Straight".

However you are not alone with staiting "straight" but wanting other stuff when messaging."

I think your opinion on others as you clearly do not have that understanding is pointless, to which you should keep that opinion to yourself, re read what we have written and understandnit.

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"Neither of us are bi sexual, mrs is curious, and does play 1 on 1 with fem or as 3 some, mr is not bi, but has in the moment wanked and sucked, loves receiving a blow job, so happy if fem or male perhaps not enough bi options, thats why we dont put bi on profile but comfortable to be in the situation

However you are not alone with staiting "straight" but wanting other stuff when messaging.

I think your opinion on others as you clearly do not have that understanding is pointless, to which you should keep that opinion to yourself, re read what we have written and understandnit."

Oh really. Well I hoope others you contact feel the same as you do.

markinch

I think your opinion on others as you clearly do not have that understanding is pointless, to which you should keep that opinion to yourself, re read what we have written and understandnit.

Oh really. Well I hoope others you contact feel the same as you do.

"

Indeed they do, as it really is simple to comprehend, confusion is the failure to understand.

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

"I'm intrigued I get messages from men (oh I'm bi by the way ) who are on here as a couple ,normally on there profile it says she's bi he's straight ,so I get a message from him I want to suck your cock , so my question is if your on as a couple & been up front about swinging ect she's bi why not say from the off he's bi ,

Trust is a big thing if your swinging be truthfully with your partner it should last a long time if you do ( stop being a twat basically) ?

"

had the same and when questioned its just the guy and his wife/partner doesnt know he likes cock

hinckley

"I'm intrigued I get messages from men (oh I'm bi by the way ) who are on here as a couple ,normally on there profile it says she's bi he's straight ,so I get a message from him I want to suck your cock , so my question is if your on as a couple & been up front about swinging ect she's bi why not say from the off he's bi ,

had the same and when questioned its just the guy and his wife/partner doesnt know he likes cock "

That's what I don't get

Who cares...? It is all about pleasure between both gender.. How this is deployed...? It is the responsibility of the individuals involved providing it is consensual... To quote a recent comment.. Is bi the accepted 'straight' sex..?

By *asyrider73Man  over a year ago

south leicester

I get the same and i try.to be up front as i prefer to play with couplss as i am gready and want both at once.

Also i get off on the women watching then joining in.

» Add a new message to this topic