FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Pet peeves from other users

Pet peeves from other users

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, thought i'd start a thread where we can all rant about the little pet peeves that other users do that really wind us up haha.

Not meaning big issues but more the tiny little stuff that just annoyes you. Mine are as follows;

* When a user posts a status saying they want to meet "between NOW and 5" then instantly sign off, then dont appear online again til AFTER 5

* When you message a user while they are offline, check back later and see they have been online since but NOT read your message yet! I mean, the first thing i do when i sign on is read my messages, i dont know kmhow a user can ignore a message for days at a time! (Excluding single fems and couples from this one cos i appreciate they get bombarded with messages)

* Guys who meet you, clearly have a great time, then never verify you!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sm81Couple  over a year ago

warwickshire

Do you want to meet now

By *ndrew CareyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

"Hi all, thought i'd start a thread where we can all rant about the little pet peeves that other users do that really wind us up haha.

Not meaning big issues but more the tiny little stuff that just annoyes you. Mine are as follows;

* When a user posts a status saying they want to meet "between NOW and 5" then instantly sign off, then dont appear online again til AFTER 5

* When you message a user while they are offline, check back later and see they have been online since but NOT read your message yet! I mean, the first thing i do when i sign on is read my messages, i dont know kmhow a user can ignore a message for days at a time! (Excluding single fems and couples from this one cos i appreciate they get bombarded with messages)

* Guys who meet you, clearly have a great time, then never verify you!"

1. Gay men promising not taking no for an answer.

2. Profiles with Dick pics

3. People who do not acknowledge a message that took time to write.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all, thought i'd start a thread where we can all rant about the little pet peeves that other users do that really wind us up haha.

3. People who do not acknowledge a message that took time to write."

Number 3 for sure

"Do you want to meet now"

Another one is a profile with no photo or veris asking for a face pic. Good luck with that

"Do you want to meet now"

Warwickshire is a bit far today lmao

I would say that when they don't read your messages and they have been online, they aren't interested. Block and move on, saves you wasting your time

No reply is a no thanks no matter how long you spent writing your message or how entitled to a reply you think you are.

Every time you send a message, delete your sent messages.

A. you aren't obsessing over if it has been read or not.

B. A reply is a pleasant surprise.

"

I would say that when they don't read your messages and they have been online, they aren't interested. Block and move on, saves you wasting your time "

But if they havent read the message, how can they know if they are interested or not? Haha

"No reply is a no thanks no matter how long you spent writing your message or how entitled to a reply you think you are.

Every time you send a message, delete your sent messages.

A. you aren't obsessing over if it has been read or not.

B. A reply is a pleasant surprise."

Good thinking but im so forgetful that i like having the older messages to remind me what we were talking about haha.

Doesnt help when so many single males on here have no profile pic n very generic usernames. I tend to forget what each person was after from me haha

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Dick profile pics or no pic .... they get an instant block

When people write to you asking for a private meet and clearly didn't read the profile. Mine isn't even that long.

Women with a weekly status about seeking a social meet.. 2 years later they haven't met any single person but keep putting those status !

You gotta make a choice Karen

So females would like a cock photo... but not set as the main profile one?

Flintshire

"So females would like a cock photo... but not set as the main profile one?

"

I’m not bothered about cock pics ...

By *969BewitchedWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Have a meet. They ask you to veri, they publish it but don't do one back or ask for one and then don't publish it!

"

People that can’t spell their home towns name properly. Really gets on my tits!

"

People that can’t spell their home towns name properly. Really gets on my tits! "

Oh glad im not the only one haha

Users whose profile says "absolutely no X/Y/Z" then when you read their verifications, they met someone who was all three, 2 days ago!

"

Oh glad im not the only one haha "

No need is there *smh

I am joking though. Just teasing

"

No need is there *smh

I am joking though. Just teasing "

Btw what a stunning gallery, folks! I know im getting off topic but just had to say so haha

Another thought:

What would other users say was their pet peeve about YOU?

For me, i think i can be very arrogant towards unverified users. When they ask for face pics and we get stuck in the whole "you go first" situation, i get all smug and say something along the lines of

"ive been on and off the site for over a decade, im verified genuine and have pics on my page whereas youve been on here for over a year and not met anyone! If you want my pics im gonna have to ask you go first since im known to be trustworthy with verifications to back me up."

And lets face it, most of these guys are bullshitters anyway!

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

When you post a meet at a specific time, 9PM for example. Then you get messages saying they're not free at 9PM but can meet three hours later or the next day.

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

"

Remember couple profiles sometimes click unread after they've read them so that their partner spots it too

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

People who message and say " I've read your profile but "

Woman who always state read my profile before messaging use this subject to prove you have read it etc

Woman who put statuses as either moaning bout time wasters not reading profile or they are wanting to meet now horny as etc

Woman who say on there profile they reply to every message and yet LIES FUKING LIES!!!!

ALL OF THE ABOVE GUYS CAN SEND A POLITE MESSAGE WITH A FACE PIC AND DO ALL WHAT IS ASKED AND THE MESSAGE WILL STILL GRT DELETED AND YOU BLOCKED!!!

Woman who demand money or gifts 4 meeting up = LOSERS!!!!

By *iker boy 69Man  over a year ago

midlands

Meets page couples asking for M M M then having not looking for guys on their profile.

To be fair, as a couple we have a code word for the subject line. What’s the problem ? We know what we are looking for. You don’t unless you’ve actually read the profile ...so what’s the point in meaaaging if you’re not at least compatible ?

Number 3 for sure "

"When you post a meet at a specific time, 9PM for example. Then you get messages saying they're not free at 9PM but can meet three hours later or the next day."

Oh God, that one always gets an instant block from me, its just ridiculous.

By the way guys, I must applaud you on a wonderfully entertaining and eloquent profile text hehe. Had me thoroughly intruigued from beginning to end!

By *otwife for useCouple  over a year ago

manchester

One line irritation, copy and paste ten times or more

"Woman who always state read my profile before messaging use this subject to prove you have read it etc

Woman who put statuses as either moaning bout time wasters not reading profile or they are wanting to meet now horny as etc

Woman who say on there profile they reply to every message and yet LIES FUKING LIES!!!!

ALL OF THE ABOVE GUYS CAN SEND A POLITE MESSAGE WITH A FACE PIC AND DO ALL WHAT IS ASKED AND THE MESSAGE WILL STILL GRT DELETED AND YOU BLOCKED!!!

"

Just had another pet peeve- a guy who has agreed to a meet tonight has just deleted all our messages and is now ignoring me but hasn't blocked me. Done him a favour and blocked him instead haha

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan  over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

Those who wink and when you go to send a message to Say thank you you find you are blocked...

People that send xx after every single message .....

Why ??

"Those who wink and when you go to send a message to Say thank you you find you are blocked... "

Or their profile is hidden

By *lterego78Man  over a year ago

Here, There, Everywhere...

Hairy bumholes!

"One line irritation, copy and paste ten times or more "

Copy and pasted messages have never bothered me. I know it's not very personal but its a good way of getting a lot of info about yourself across in first message then can chat from there

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

I find it off putting when someone asks if I've got many meets lined up or if I've played when I've been to a club. That's my business!

"People that send xx after every single message .....

Why ??"

And what is it with everyone under 25 ending every sentence with "???" even though they haven't asked a question?

"I find it off putting when someone asks if I've got many meets lined up or if I've played when I've been to a club. That's my business!"

Oops I'm guilty of that one!

Its a good icebreaker with local straight lads to ask if they've got any meets lined up or if they have had any luck recently. When they say no i offer my services and you wouldn't believe the amount of them that say ok hehe

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

The showing as online and not replying to a message doesn't mean you're being ignored or they're an arsehole. We always show as online because I never remember the password so never log out. Oddly, I'm not always on!

V x

"

The showing as online and not replying to a message doesn't mean you're being ignored or they're an arsehole. We always show as online because I never remember the password so never log out. Oddly, I'm not always on!

V x"

After a few minutes of inactivity you should appear as offline again. Or thats what happens with my account at least!

Leeds

"When you post a meet at a specific time, 9PM for example. Then you get messages saying they're not free at 9PM but can meet three hours later or the next day.

Oh God, that one always gets an instant block from me, its just ridiculous.

By the way guys, I must applaud you on a wonderfully entertaining and eloquent profile text hehe. Had me thoroughly intruigued from beginning to end!"

Why thank you Sir.

Leeds

When you get a new veri and males message you asking what you did on the meet.

As if it's any of their business like.

People who make a comment on a post in the forum that was absolutely nothing to do with the original post

There is a regular poster who does this EVERY SINGLE TIME he posts and it makes my blood boil

"Just had another pet peeve- a guy who has agreed to a meet tonight has just deleted all our messages and is now ignoring me but hasn't blocked me. Done him a favour and blocked him instead haha"

Had one of those with a lady. Arranged everything, day of the meet, sent a confirmation message and it was read and she didn't turn up and blocked me.

She probably thought I would react negatively to her antics.

I don't invest energy in people that behave that way, I just chuckle and move on

"Just had another pet peeve- a guy who has agreed to a meet tonight has just deleted all our messages and is now ignoring me but hasn't blocked me. Done him a favour and blocked him instead haha

Had one of those with a lady. Arranged everything, day of the meet, sent a confirmation message and it was read and she didn't turn up and blocked me.

She probably thought I would react negatively to her antics.

I don't invest energy in people that behave that way, I just chuckle and move on "

My guess would be she was a fake profile ...ie a man

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

When someone messages me and sends me all the photos (usually uninteresting ones) that are on their public gallery with the message.

V x

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

People that don't read my profile or read it and ignore everything anyway.

"When someone messages me and sends me all the photos (usually uninteresting ones) that are on their public gallery with the message.

V x "

^^this too

"People who make a comment on a post in the forum that was absolutely nothing to do with the original post

There is a regular poster who does this EVERY SINGLE TIME he posts and it makes my blood boil "

Nice minge on you woman

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"People who make a comment on a post in the forum that was absolutely nothing to do with the original post

There is a regular poster who does this EVERY SINGLE TIME he posts and it makes my blood boil

Nice minge on you woman "

That's got absolutely nothing to do with the origina........

Ohhhhh, I see what you did there.

Nice minge on you woman

That's got absolutely nothing to do with the origina........

Ohhhhh, I see what you did there. "

One day I went to a fancy theater with a date. Decide to buy a Bootle of wine. Go back to bar and ask for two glasses. Bartender says he needs to see two ID's. I am too fucking lazy to go back to seats to grab the date's ID. Tell him I am alone and was embarrassed to ask for just one glasses.

he is clearly sympathetic. As an I'd I am trying to sell the story so start to cry to make it more real. He tells me he is off in few minutes and insist to watch the movie with me. I try to fight but couldn't argue so much without giving away the truth.

Bartender is insistent.

I text my day what is happening.

Go back to the theater with my new date (Jared). Sit in front of few rows in front of my real date.

He ends up being super nice and bought me another Bootle during the movie. Movie ends.

I thank him for his gesture. He didn't ask for my number or anything.

I think Jared was just a nice guy trying to comfort someone.

I DON'T deserve Jared !

When you get a message and a few minutes later get the “oh well I guess you’re not interested now”..... which ticks me off no end and results in the simultaneous block delete...

People that message with 'mmmmmmmmmm'

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Cum filled pussy pictures..

Nice minge on you woman "

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

White Knights who put "treat her with respect or you'll have me to deal with" in a lady's veri...

Really?

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

When someone's profile consists of four words, will fill in later, then a year later they still haven't added anything. How long does it frigging take.

Men moaning about the site being rubbish and that no one ever meets. Well 100s of meets happen on here everyday, so people obviously meet, they just don't meet you love.

When people send a one word sentence message to me consisting of hi guys how are you both?? How lazy must someone be to copy and paste a one sentence message and then not even change it to fit the person they are sending it to. Its happened a few times and drives me up the wall.

The guys who you're chatting with and it all seems to be going fine and then you don't reply to a message quick enough, maybe you got a phone call, and when you look you have a string of messages like

"are you there?"

"Where have you gone?"

"Hope I've not offended you"

All within the space of about 5 minutes...

That comes across as really desperate and clingy, puts me right off someone.

By *eeshelleTV/TS  over a year ago

Marlow

When you say someone is to far away, so they offer to pay for your petrol.

As if thats the point.

Just thought of another one...

You are exchanging messages with someone on here and they start sending multiple messages. So you answer one to find they have sent 2 more in the meantime, like an over excited child.

Total turn off.

"Just thought of another one...

You are exchanging messages with someone on here and they start sending multiple messages. So you answer one to find they have sent 2 more in the meantime, like an over excited child.

Total turn off."

This as well

By *nowy and the GruffaloCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Hostile, angry sounding profiles

Leeds

Profiles that say "new to this" when they've been on FAB over a year and have veri's.

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We’re the cock writes the message for you

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

People who make cutting comments but try to soften it by ending with a "Lol"

People who send random friend requests when you've never exchanged a message ... and your profile says "please no random friend requests"

I know I'm expecting people to read a profile there

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

People that pm me for profile advice after ignoring the advice for them on my profile.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Total turn off.

This as well "

That's when I stop replying tbh

Hate it when you send a very polite no thank you and then get messages Bach

Why?

What wrong with you. Why don’t you want to meet

Or

You said you like younger men!!!

By *ultrySiriWoman  over a year ago

Arundel

My list is oh so long..

Men talking a lot about themselves. And saying I am sure you will like me.. haha. Cocky idiots. Put some effort!

Men sending you videos and pics without you asking for them. Especially those with other women's faces in them. Conveniently his face is out of picture. Big put off.

Penis as a profile pic. Just not good enough. Boring.

Having the brass balls to say no to me

My pet peeve is when I’ve been talking to a great guy, who ticks all the boxes, you can tell is decent and understands what fab is all about and you’re genuinely excited to meet them. Then BAM! He gets a verification for an escort

Gutted does not even come close.

"

No need is there *smh

I am joking though. Just teasing

Btw what a stunning gallery, folks! I know im getting off topic but just had to say so haha "

Thanks

"When you get a new veri and males message you asking what you did on the meet.

As if it's any of their business like."

OMG! Never come across that one before. Real all time low

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

I just ignore things that might possibly irritate me.

Better than being on blood pressure tablets or letting “small things” grind my gears.

"I find it off putting when someone asks if I've got many meets lined up or if I've played when I've been to a club. That's my business!"

Totally relate... I don’t question anyone unless they’ve blatantly blanked/cancelled on me and then they post a veri and I think oh ta for advertising you got a better offer...

"When you get a new veri and males message you asking what you did on the meet.

As if it's any of their business like.

OMG! Never come across that one before. Real all time low "

I get that all the time that’s why I don’t post the sexual ones

"We’re the cock writes the message for you "

I always reply “thank you ambidextrous penis, please get your owner to show his face”

When socials/meets beg for a veri & then don’t leave you one... fuck sake lads! Shall I write your CV for you too?

Pure selfish cubtaloons

By *hongman1Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

People that can’t spell their home towns name properly. Really gets on my tits! "

This, absolutely this!

My pet peeve is a profile that matches me perfectly, but then I can’t message because the use has blocked single men but the profile states “looking for men”

What’s that about? genuine question

"My pet peeve is when I’ve been talking to a great guy, who ticks all the boxes, you can tell is decent and understands what fab is all about and you’re genuinely excited to meet them. Then BAM! He gets a verification for an escort

Gutted does not even come close. "

As soon as someone makes feel “gutted” or any negative emotion it’s Bye Felipe I’m afraid.

Yes it’s a swing site but ffs I’m still a person

"Having the brass balls to say no to me "

NO NON NEIN

"When socials/meets beg for a veri & then don’t leave you one... fuck sake lads! Shall I write your CV for you too?

Pure selfish cubtaloons "

*cuntaloons rather

"My pet peeve is when I’ve been talking to a great guy, who ticks all the boxes, you can tell is decent and understands what fab is all about and you’re genuinely excited to meet them. Then BAM! He gets a verification for an escort

As soon as someone makes feel “gutted” or any negative emotion it’s Bye Felipe I’m afraid.

Yes it’s a swing site but ffs I’m still a person "

Honestly I’m really quite upset. Actually feel pathetic.

And yes, I do too. Removed from our friends list, gone, fineto!

Still really upset though. Makes me want to pack up and leave

Flintshire

This, absolutely this!

My pet peeve is a profile that matches me

perfectly, but then I can’t message because the

use has blocked single men but the profile

states “looking for men”

What’s that about? genuine question "

I block because the profile pic is blank or it’s a cock pic .... make an effort please

Flintshire

"My list is oh so long..

Men talking a lot about themselves. And saying I am sure you will like me.. haha. Cocky idiots. Put some effort!

Men sending you videos and pics without you asking for them. Especially those with other women's faces in them. Conveniently his face is out of picture. Big put off.

Penis as a profile pic. Just not good enough. Boring. "

Still really upset though. Makes me want to pack up and leave "

This is my attempt at advice I should take:

Never let anyone force you off leaving something you enjoy... take a break, hide profile, distract yourself, anything to take your mind off a natural disappointment; that while 95% of folk on here say “block, delete, move on” and they’ve got all out on display with 30,000 verifications isn’t that simple as we all feel things differently...

By that token, I’m done because my thick skin isn’t as thick as I thought it was and I too have been sorely disappointed all too often...

X

My pet peeve is when you actually fit their personal bill. Bald, tattoos, beard, the more mature man etc..

So you message them, and they either ignore or message back 'not for me'

Like wtaf??

Mansfield

"My pet peeve is when you actually fit their personal bill. Bald, tattoos, beard, the more mature man etc..

Like wtaf?? "

Haha sounds like we’ve had the same experiences lol

"My pet peeve is when you actually fit their personal bill. Bald, tattoos, beard, the more mature man etc..

Like wtaf??

Haha sounds like we’ve had the same experiences lol "

I put it solely down to the fact that fems really can afford to be that choose on a site overrun by males.

Never let anyone force you off leaving something you enjoy... take a break, hide profile, distract yourself, anything to take your mind off a natural disappointment; that while 95% of folk on here say “block, delete, move on” and they’ve got all out on display with 30,000 verifications isn’t that simple as we all feel things differently...

By that token, I’m done because my thick skin isn’t as thick as I thought it was and I too have been sorely disappointed all too often...

X "

Thank you. Probably the nicest person I’ve come across on fab forums. Very much appreciated. Gemma x

X

Thank you. Probably the nicest person I’ve come across on fab forums. Very much appreciated. Gemma x"

just have this little thing called empathy which has been a blessing and a curse

Good luck lovely, you’ll be sound x

He might not have given any money over.

Total turn off.

This as well

That's when I stop replying tbh "

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

People who post in the forums about how rubbish the forums are. Why join in then? X

"Hate it when you send a very polite no thank you and then get messages Bach

Why?

What wrong with you. Why don’t you want to meet

Or

You said you like younger men!!! "

^^ OMG!! THIS TOO.

I get asked every single day why I don't meet .

"People who post in the forums about how rubbish the forums are. Why join in then? X"

I prefer the forums now!!! At least I laugh and have made virtual friends for a banter instead of the headaches that come with meeting people that have more issues than Vogue

By *utsidenakedMan  over a year ago

Dorchester

When having a nice message conversation and then they just go, fuck off without a word of cherio

He might not have given any money over."

Regardless it’s still a disappointment to see you’re bypassed unless they're really just a cumdumpster then I guess they wouldn’t care?

"When having a nice message conversation and then they just go, fuck off without a word of cherio"

MAJOR PEEVE

Regardless it’s still a disappointment to see you’re bypassed unless they're really just a cumdumpster then I guess they wouldn’t care? "

Maybe the escort was available when he was, or he was talking to her for a while. The fact she is an escort doesn't make her a cum dump.

By *utsidenakedMan  over a year ago

Dorchester

"When having a nice message conversation and then they just go, fuck off without a word of cherio

MAJOR PEEVE

"

HUGE

He might not have given any money over."

No he hasn’t obviously.

I know your views on escorts being here, without sounding rude, but I personally have issues with people who meet escorts period. Especially this one because I know her!

I’m not going to meet anyone who drops their standards. Even men who meet the not so “ nice” girls on here who aren’t escorts.

I do not understand it. It bothers me. But have to accept that they’re on here. For business or not.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Every day is a Thursday....

Regardless it’s still a disappointment to see you’re bypassed unless they're really just a cumdumpster then I guess they wouldn’t care?

Maybe the escort was available when he was, or he was talking to her for a while. The fact she is an escort doesn't make her a cum dump.

"

I know her. P.s I would never call anyone that.

Mansfield

Like wtaf??

I put it solely down to the fact that fems really can afford to be that choose on a site overrun by males. "

Yeah, it’s very cock heavy, so, I guess women and couples get a little more of the power

"

I never said the escort is a cumdumpster

I said if any woman is a cumdumpster then they won’t care

Regardless it’s still a disappointment to see you’re bypassed unless they're really just a cumdumpster then I guess they wouldn’t care? "

No. The guy has standards. He was only looking for a good time. It was I who highlighted who she is.

Can you be a cumdump and still use protection. I guess so...I dunno.

No. The guy has standards. He was only looking for a good time. It was I who highlighted who she is.

Can you be a cumdump and still use protection. I guess so...I dunno. "

I’m talking about cockbouncers with no feelings that by my definition is a cumdumpster

Glad I cleared that up

My work here is done

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Do you have proof she was escorting on here? Do you have proof he paid her? She may just be here for fun, the same as the rest of us.

Couples profiles that are looking to meet single females and have no photos of the male half.

Flintshire

"Couples profiles that are looking to meet single females and have no photos of the male half. "

agree on this one too

Like wtaf??

I put it solely down to the fact that fems really can afford to be that choosey on a site overrun by males.

Yeah, it’s very cock heavy, so, I guess women and couples get a little more of the power "

I'd say a lot more of the power. They call the shots.

Those who message “accept my friend request” and nothing else!!

So rude

By *ong-legged-divaTV/TS  over a year ago

Fleetwood

Users that ask something along the lines of "how convincing are you?"

I hate the term, if you want to be "convinced" you're with a woman, then look for a woman. No matter how good I look, how good my makeup is, the 6'2" frame, size 11 feet, Adam's apple and oh yeah, the COCK are kinda a give away

"Users that ask something along the lines of "how convincing are you?"

I hate the term, if you want to be "convinced" you're with a woman, then look for a woman. No matter how good I look, how good my makeup is, the 6'2" frame, size 11 feet, Adam's apple and oh yeah, the COCK are kinda a give away"

That made me hoot

Some guy sending a message with his verifications copied in

Nothing else

Men whose username has the word "boy" in it when they are over 40yrs old!

"Men whose username has the word "boy" in it when they are over 40yrs old!"

Howling looooool

Number 3 for sure "

But if you say no some people then start to give abuse if your not interested why bother replying a deleted message says it all

"Men whose username has the word "boy" in it when they are over 40yrs old!

Howling looooool "

Happens all the time especially with gay men. Sorry fella but you're not a twink anymore!

I get messages off men saying how stunning I am or how my beauty caught their eye.

Anyone who looks at my profile would see that there are no public photos.

Moral of the story: If you're going to copy and paste messages to as many women as possible, try to make it less obvious

By *rownboy30Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Men whose username has the word "boy" in it when they are over 40yrs old!"

Ouch

Getting close to that border

By *ge_load_ladMan  over a year ago

North West

A couples profile that only has pics of the female,

Even more so when the guy is bi cur or bi!

"A couples profile that only has pics of the female,

Even more so when the guy is bi cur or bi!"

Yeah i hate that too. Or when its a couple but only got cock pics. That always makes me suspicious that its just a guy

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Couples profiles that are looking to meet single females and have no photos of the male half. "

Couples profiles that only have photos of the male half!

Couples that only have pics of the female!

But I do wonder if we are in that category also?

By *est Wales WifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

"

People who do not bother reading the FAQ, which clearly states "It's not rude not to reply".

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Oooh another one. Guaranteed to get me to get my soapbox out. It’s one sentence that crops up on the forum every 10 minutes.

“This is a swingers site” followed by what it isn’t.....

so we shouldn’t be using it in any way that the poster of the sentence seems inappropriate use of the site.

Grrrrrrrrr

V x

A wink or a message, no profile pic, one public photo of an ugly hairy cock half out of the bottom of boxers... oh god, where’s the vomit bucket?

People that arrange a meet then come up with a 'somethings come up' last minute...then a new veri appears

The status maybe they found somone and have been meeting lol

I get the message thing ive got 22 unread from.over the weekend as i was busy. I pop on read the messages from people im having a conversation with but. New ones can wait till ive got time for a proper reply.

For me me biggest pet peeve is the really sexy people who arent looking for single bearded men

Lifes so unfair

So because somone meets another person who has a job you disagree with anyone who meets them after that is a "cumdumpster"

Wow, and here was me think part of what "fab is all about" is not being judgmental

I’m talking about cockbouncers with no feelings that by my definition is a cumdumpster

Glad I cleared that up

My work here is done "

Jesus christ.

"Woman who always state read my profile before messaging use this subject to prove you have read it etc

"

Someone didn’t get their morning coffee ! Wow !

The number 1 most annoying thing on here....the case of the disappearing female halves of couples! “Oh she’s on holiday but I’m free”

“Oh she’s working but I’m free” (lot of men on here who seemingly don’t work?? And YES, before the shift workers start an uproar, I know some do shift work, my bf does infact as well)

“Oh she’s on her period this week but I’m currently shoving parsnips up my star and wondered if u fancied watching”

People who don't meet your profile requirements but message you for a meet anyway.

Ditto for winks and friend requests

'Yous'

Guys who are too proud of their cocks and think that lobbing it out is enough to make a woman want to jump on it.

Inane messages.

Photos with a toilet in view.

Photos with a tongue sticking out.

'Will fill in later'

(Grrrr, that's got me right f...ing wound up now - thanks!)

So because somone meets another person who has a job you disagree with anyone who meets them after that is a "cumdumpster"

Wow, and here was me think part of what "fab is all about" is not being judgmental

"

Are you being serious? Fab is judgmental as hell! And don’t pretend otherwise.

Glad I cleared that up

My work here is done

Jesus christ."

Oh she is a cock bouncer for sure.

People who demand face pic but don't have one

[Removed by poster at 23/01/19 08:49:32]

Glad I cleared that up

My work here is done

Jesus christ.

Oh she is a cock bouncer for sure. "

Err shes saying any woman that now meets that man (or any man who has met the escort) is a cock bouncer.

Not the escort

Are you being serious? Fab is judgmental as hell! And don’t pretend otherwise. "

I guess swinger doesnt mean what it used to then

Ive always found fab to be welcoming and open in general.

Yes there are the odd judgmental few who love to hold a persons past meets etc against them as some superiority complex but fortunatley you folks are a tiny percentage

Glad I cleared that up

My work here is done

Jesus christ.

Oh she is a cock bouncer for sure.

Err shes saying any woman that now meets that man (or any man who has met the escort) is a cock bouncer.

Not the escort "

Ooooh! I get easily confused don’t judge me

Flintshire

I’m more than confused ...... but I’d like to know who are ..... the not nice girls on here

Are you being serious? Fab is judgmental as hell! And don’t pretend otherwise.

I guess swinger doesnt mean what it used to then

Ive always found fab to be welcoming and open in general.

Yes there are the odd judgmental few who love to hold a persons past meets etc against them as some superiority complex but fortunatley you folks are a tiny percentage "

you mean like you then? Because you’ve just done exactly that. Judged.

I do not want to meet anyone who fucks prostitues. Whether it be known or not by the guy. Is that ok?? She is vile imo, I know her. And anyone meeting her is lowering their standards. £100 for everything. Yeah, she’s a beaut!

Just had a forum peeve happen on one of my other threads;

Thread was music based about a specific band. Post title literally just the band name. A user commented "not heard of them."

WHO GOES INTO A THREAD ABOUT A BAND THEY DONT KNOW JUST TO TELL YOU THEY DONT KNOW THEM?!

"Just had a forum peeve happen on one of my other threads;

Thread was music based about a specific band. Post title literally just the band name. A user commented "not heard of them."

WHO GOES INTO A THREAD ABOUT A BAND THEY DONT KNOW JUST TO TELL YOU THEY DONT KNOW THEM?! "

My point upthread exactly.

Like the people who go on the 'Kiss, Fuck, Avoid' threads just to post 'avoid' at every person.

Very odd behaviour.

WHO GOES INTO A THREAD ABOUT A BAND THEY DONT KNOW JUST TO TELL YOU THEY DONT KNOW THEM?!

Like the people who go on the 'Kiss, Fuck, Avoid' threads just to post 'avoid' at every person.

Very odd behaviour."

Wait seriously you dont get that one?

They dont want rhe person above but they're hoping the person below says meet

Very odd behaviour.

Wait seriously you dont get that one?

They dont want rhe person above but they're hoping the person below says meet"

Oh I get that. But the individual I'm talking about goes on virtually every one of those threads, says 'avoid' then leaves the thread.!!

By *r dirty and Mrs SquirtyCouple  over a year ago

hopefully near you

Posting a pic then deleting it the following day and posting it again to get more profile views

By *arly StagesCouple  over a year ago

Penwortham

Incorrectly categorised photos.

Mansfield

"People who demand face pic but don't have one "

Yeah what is that all about?

Or those who state you must have a face pic in your public gallery but they don’t either. Many variations of the same thing too

"Cant send a pic, im discreet."

So is every fucker else on this bloody website! Do these people really think we are gonna start chatting to them in the supermarkets or something?

People who say they want to meet. Talk to you about the meetng and when your just about to confirm your meet they just stop talking.

Think that's mine

By *otleyMan  over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

That is so funny!!!

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan  over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

People who post a meet request at their place. Agree for you to meet. Say there has been a change and can you book a hotel. And then don't reply to your response saying ok.....

"People who post a meet request at their place. Agree for you to meet. Say there has been a change and can you book a hotel. And then don't reply to your response saying ok..... "

Thats less annoying than the people who give you a postcode and say theyll give u full address once you get there. Had multiple lads do this and then go offline when i was there.

I now never head anywhere without a full address n house number

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

"I'm straight but I'd like to dick you senseless. Oh, and also suck your nipples..."

People who put "near you!" As their location

"Oooh another one. Guaranteed to get me to get my soapbox out. It’s one sentence that crops up on the forum every 10 minutes.

“This is a swingers site” followed by what it isn’t.....

so we shouldn’t be using it in any way that the poster of the sentence seems inappropriate use of the site.

Grrrrrrrrr

V x

"

This one also makes me laugh. If it's supposed to be a couples only site, then why do the settings also cater for single males, single fems, TVs/CDs?

By *ame-room-no-swapCouple  over a year ago

Taunton

People who message you and it's clear they haven't read the profile.

Being called a time waster when profile is online but your not active Hate it

Leeds

"People who message you and it's clear they haven't read the profile."

That's an instant block for us.

Number 1 100% , I’ve an endless list of blocked profiles asking me to meet for ‘secret and discrete sucks’

By *otlegs80Couple  over a year ago

lancashire

Someone adding us as a friend even though we stated on our profile that we won't add you as a friend until we've chatted and seen face pics and even worse when their profile says the same thing yet they request anyway

By *aucy sausageMan  over a year ago

Gentleshaw

"Have a meet. They ask you to veri, they publish it but don't do one back or ask for one and then don't publish it! "

This

Number 1 100% , I’ve an endless list of blocked profiles asking me to meet for ‘secret and discrete sucks’"

Im sure this can get frustrating when its unwarranted attention but in all honesty, bi lads like me do it because you wouldnt believe how many straight guys are willing to meet you!

"Do you want to meet now

Another one is a profile with no photo or veris asking for a face pic. Good luck with that "

Why does that peeve you?

Your obviously not keen,so why get peeved?

Single men calling themselves sexy in their name or profile irks me a bit. Usually cos most that do are mingers haha

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"Single men calling themselves sexy in their name or profile irks me a bit. Usually cos most that do are mingers haha"

Maybe they should follow your example lol I just find men who do this funny its just a name though.

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

People who assume I'm interested in a subject just because I post on a thread about it.

» Add a new message to this topic