FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Time wasters!!!!!

Time wasters!!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ennythelion OP   Man  over a year ago

Derby

Has anybody any ideas on how to rid this site of time wasters who have no intention of meeting?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Depends what you mean by time waster really. Anyone can join fab, its free and I think thats a good thing.

What you can do is use the tools provided to ensure your experience is improved. Make sure your message filters are tight eg no newbies etc. If you get messages that are either straight into sex talk or just one word answers assume that it will go nowhere, young, good looking women don't usually want to meet immediately after telling you in explicit detail what they want you to do to them. In other words just be on your guard and don't believe everything you read

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Has anybody any ideas on how to rid this site of time wasters who have no intention of meeting?"

Why OP, what’s wrong with that? I’m not looking to meet but I interact with people on the forum. What’s the issue with that?

"Has anybody any ideas on how to rid this site of time wasters who have no intention of meeting?

Why OP, what’s wrong with that? I’m not looking to meet but I interact with people on the forum. What’s the issue with that? "

are you “not Tommy “ looking to meet

"Has anybody any ideas on how to rid this site of time wasters who have no intention of meeting?

Why OP, what’s wrong with that? I’m not looking to meet but I interact with people on the forum. What’s the issue with that? "

Interaction is fine as long as you don't arrange a meet you are not willing to turn up to

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Depends what you mean by time waster really. Anyone can join fab, its free and I think thats a good thing.

What you can do is use the tools provided to ensure your experience is improved. Make sure your message filters are tight eg no newbies etc. If you get messages that are either straight into sex talk or just one word answers assume that it will go nowhere, young, good looking women don't usually want to meet immediately after telling you in explicit detail what they want you to do to them. In other words just be on your guard and don't believe everything you read"

Everything you need to know is here OP

Why OP, what’s wrong with that? I’m not looking to meet but I interact with people on the forum. What’s the issue with that?

Interaction is fine as long as you don't arrange a meet you are not willing to turn up to "

That’s not what the OP said though.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

As long as no one is misleading anyone, we can all use the site how we like , within the rules

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Are they only time wasters if they don't want to meet you OP?

Honesty is the best policy!

"Has anybody any ideas on how to rid this site of time wasters who have no intention of meeting?"

Sometimes normal life takes over, kids , work etc.

We give people the benefit of the doubt once if they cancel, after that it’s a block and we move on.

You can use your own rules regarding meets on here, and there are some very genuine people willing and happy to meet.

By *oopy097Man  over a year ago

east mids

Use your filters... not really hard

We all have different 'needs' regardless of others opinions and a getting to know someone is very important... Exchange of communication is a logical step in this assessment and it is only good manners to be polite whilst undergoing this process.... Be patient..

I think this site has a ff policy. That stands for fake friday. They join on a friday and normally end profile on a monday. And they are timewasters that send loads of messsages

» Add a new message to this topic