FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Let downs

Let downs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Very dissapointing when you chat plan get ready for meet and someone simply stop contacting you hour before or even didn't turn up. I guess it's very common on here...

How to get rid of timewasters?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep happens to me constantly...try to go for those who have good verifications for meeting...(not cam as that just proves they are a person not that they are reliable). Saying that Iv recently been stood up by a seasoned swinger on here that I’d met before a few times, didn’t for one second think he would ever be a no show...so there’s no fail proof method to wheedle out timewasters it’s really just pot luck, sorry it’s happened to you, it’s not nice at all....hopefully it won’t happen again x

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

Unfortunately, there isn't really any way of getting rid of them entirely. You can report those that no show, but even if they chucked off the site, there's nothing to stop them registering again.

I know there's a lot of women on here who will only meet guys who have been verified (through meets) for this reason among others. That would be one way to reduce the chances of arranging meets with a no show.

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

nearby

All part of the fun of fab I'm afraid

By *sm81Couple  over a year ago

warwickshire

If you find the secret let us know

"Very dissapointing when you chat plan get ready for meet and someone simply stop contacting you hour before or even didn't turn up. I guess it's very common on here...

How to get rid of timewasters? "

Frustrating is the word.. the site full of fakes and game players

Can only speak for myself if i arrange something I will always turn up its rude not to and missing the fun.

Plus as its difficult to get a meet in the 1st place why would you not turn up!

By *eriousGuyABCMan  over a year ago

( WEST OF ) Chippenham ish

Par for the course on here sadly. I've driven a couple of hours each way on wild goose chases before now !!!! And yes it does taint the experience for future meets, just in case.

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

This is commonplace in Leeds. A lot of males are all talk and no action. We've had plenty who suddenly vanish as meet time approaches.

By *ymrocruMan  over a year ago

penygroes

Can't for the life of me get this in my head. If you have made plans to meet with someone off here be it m or f then stick with it. I have met some lovely people off here. Some have left the site a long time ago. Some recent ones. Never had a no show.

By *iverpool 2Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

This is the main reason we head to clubs, we mainly arrange to meet at clubs and if by chance they don’t turn up we still have plenty of options

"Can't for the life of me get this in my head. If you have made plans to meet with someone off here be it m or f then stick with it. I have met some lovely people off here. Some have left the site a long time ago. Some recent ones. Never had a no show. "

You’re lucky, I have 2 in one day recently..first guy never showed but I thought I was being clever by having a back up plan....then he didn’t turn up either

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Best to cam and chat on the phone with someone prior to meeting you get a far better idea if they are serious if you have talked to someone in person not just typed messages.

By *ournemouthbusinessguyMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

i think pretty much everyone has experienced this on here, radio silence is the worst. mind you ive found couples are the only ones to let down so far

» Add a new message to this topic