FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > So, how do you use Fab?

So, how do you use Fab?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eedsorting OP   Man  over a year ago

Radley

Not especially a market research question, more about how you use Fab especially if you are free and in the mood for a meet. Do you use the Meets, Events tool to find listed meets in the area where you are? Do you Browse for people in your area that have listed a "Meet today" status but not posted an official meet? Just browse the local area to see who's online and try pinging them? Change your location to match where you are (if visiting a different location)? Any or none of the above?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Radley

So I guess I win "Least engaging post of the day"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've found in the past that looking for meets at the time I'm in the mood leads to very unsatisfactory meets, so I don't use fab that way at all. I'd only do last minute meets with people I've already had a social with.

"So I guess I win "Least engaging post of the day" "

No. Nobody has seen it and it’s got lost in a pile.

How I use it, My wife attracts them and I post on the forums scaring them away, it’s a fine balance but it has worked.

I’m of the mindset where talking to people engaging in conversation will attract the people who you’d get along better with than just posting a ‘fuck me now’ type request when your horny. We’re all different though.

By *ivelaughlove16Couple  over a year ago

norfolk/Suffolk border

We normally post meets if we are going to a club or if we are going away for the evening then we will put on our status

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

With lots n lots of envy.

The same way I use the Argos catalogue. I mostly browse, check out the photos, and fantasise about how much fun it would be if I had some of what I was seeing.

"The same way I use the Argos catalogue. I mostly browse, check out the photos, and fantasise about how much fun it would be if I had some of what I was seeing."

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

My circumstances mean that I have to plan meets in advance so I rarely, if ever, look at the meets section - I also find the whole messaging people "cold" thing quite clinical so most of my interaction comes from spending time on the forums and getting to know people (and them me) that way - that then leads to messaging and getting to know people a little more and seeing if there's a connection and chemistry and if there is meeting may or may not happen.

"The same way I use the Argos catalogue. I mostly browse, check out the photos, and fantasise about how much fun it would be if I had some of what I was seeing."

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

I clickbait the Forums -it's a great way to sell my Surefire Financial Investments and penis Enlargers

Radley

Thanks for the contributions - interesting reading including the fun replies. Interesting to see how people use fab and what works for you and what doesn't.

Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic