FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Weird or unusual kinks

Weird or unusual kinks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uffymayfair OP   Couple  over a year ago

Almeria

Seen and heard about some strange things with the internet, even a guy that gets turned on by cars, we are pretty well liberated regarding sex BDSM bondage etc but what really unusual stuff have you all tried or heard about?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ky19Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

I don't know...

Despite how I could appear to some, I'm too vanilla for kinky people but too kinky for vanilla people.

Ohhh I know: I have a huge thing for my hands around someone's throat or mouth, or having it done to me. Or squeezing a skinny person's ribs with my hands.

I'm turned on by really skinny people, and curvy if they are strong and have muscle.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have what are considered to be very unusual kinks .....

Premature Ejacualtion and Micro Penis. Can't fully explain either.

Some say my collar and furry tail plug are a bit weird!

Whatever!

By *oodguyeddieMan  over a year ago

l36

Yeah I've got a bit of a naughty fetish involving what she does with my cum

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Yes lots and very discusting too, like water sports and hard sports yuck.

By *eviationMan  over a year ago

Brynamman

Hats any type also gloves lol odd eh

I doubt any of my kinks are weird or unusual on here.

I enjoy exhibitionism - flashing, public fucking etc ..

But I think most do on here

By *ust little old me 13Man  over a year ago

Preston

A woman watching me sucking another guys dick is mine

By *xx2020xxxCouple  over a year ago

Local North West

Don't know if it's really a kink, but seeing the Mrs getting herself ready during the week in the build up to a club visit or meet, eg picking and buying her an outfit, her getting a tan getting her lashes done and nails etc it has me solid all week until we actually go the club it's like being on a rollercoaster

"Don't know if it's really a kink, but seeing the Mrs getting herself ready during the week in the build up to a club visit or meet, eg picking and buying her an outfit, her getting a tan getting her lashes done and nails etc it has me solid all week until we actually go the club it's like being on a rollercoaster "

That's lovely

I think your Mrs would have that effect on lots of us on here too

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I had a guy in a Fetish club want me to walk over him in my heels, I’m guessing these days that’s old hat as far as fetishes goes

Bristly things..

"Don't know if it's really a kink, but seeing the Mrs getting herself ready during the week in the build up to a club visit or meet, eg picking and buying her an outfit, her getting a tan getting her lashes done and nails etc it has me solid all week until we actually go the club it's like being on a rollercoaster "

I don't think that's a kink. You probably just love your wife and still notice these things about her

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

To be honest you'll find people into anything if you look hard enough. Inflatables, gas masks, knives, small penis humiliation, chastity devices, dressing as a puppy or a pony, blood, needles, staples, nappies, licking shoes, castration roleplay, tickling, sploshing, waterboarding, etc.

I tend to be more surprised by what society classes as weird or not these days that what kinky pervs are into haha.

By *oseph 100777Man  over a year ago

Anthorn, Wigton

Medical fetish

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Washing her boby and picking her clothes for her to wear before sex or going out..

I have a fantasy of being tied to scaffolding in just a pair of wellies, at the mercy of Sir and whoever he has with him.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Seen and heard about some strange things with the internet, even a guy that gets turned on by cars, we are pretty well liberated regarding sex BDSM bondage etc but what really unusual stuff have you all tried or heard about?"

Don't Google Mr tailpipe pic.

"I have a fantasy of being tied to scaffolding in just a pair of wellies, at the mercy of Sir and whoever he has with him."

Where is the queue!?

By *erby DomCouple  over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

We are big into fucking machines, e-stim and violet wand play.

It's amazing how good 40,000-50,000V can feel on nipples and clits.

"I have a fantasy of being tied to scaffolding in just a pair of wellies, at the mercy of Sir and whoever he has with him.

Where is the queue!? "

Lol, it is on Sir's to-do list atm

Sybian is way up on my curious about list

"Sybian is way up on my curious about list "
The Sybian is amazing, we have one and a Motorbunny too

"Sybian is way up on my curious about list The Sybian is amazing, we have one and a Motorbunny too"

Ooh, what's a motorbunny

"Sybian is way up on my curious about list The Sybian is amazing, we have one and a Motorbunny too

Ooh, what's a motorbunny"

Found it lol, that looks fun too.

Would like to be sat on sybian with legs strapped down so I couldn't escape at will

I've been asked some really weird and wonderful things. One guy wanted to 'splosh' me, in my ignorance I thought it was something that I would get off on, like dripping there cum all over me, nope. They wanted to cover me in cling film and then throw custard at me.

Another wanted to masturbate into one of them icelolly moulds for a fair few number of days and make his cum into an icelolly for me to suck. Thanks but no thanks!

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

"I have a fantasy of being tied to scaffolding in just a pair of wellies, at the mercy of Sir and whoever he has with him."
Now ain't that a coincidence ! I have scaffolding around my house. And I have some wellies with steel toe caps. Just in case my old saggy nuts drop on your toes.

"I've been asked some really weird and wonderful things. One guy wanted to 'splosh' me, in my ignorance I thought it was something that I would get off on, like dripping there cum all over me, nope. They wanted to cover me in cling film and then throw custard at me.

Another wanted to masturbate into one of them icelolly moulds for a fair few number of days and make his cum into an icelolly for me to suck. Thanks but no thanks! "

Oh and someone wanted to cut my clit, so they could lick the blood that comes out, scary!

"Sybian is way up on my curious about list The Sybian is amazing, we have one and a Motorbunny too

Ooh, what's a motorbunny

Would like to be sat on sybian with legs strapped down so I couldn't escape at will"

That's the beauty of the Motorbunny, we call it our BDSM Sybian as it has tie down points for restraints.

"I have a fantasy of being tied to scaffolding in just a pair of wellies, at the mercy of Sir and whoever he has with him.Now ain't that a coincidence ! I have scaffolding around my house. And I have some wellies with steel toe caps. Just in case my old saggy nuts drop on your toes. "

Lmao

"I've been asked some really weird and wonderful things. One guy wanted to 'splosh' me, in my ignorance I thought it was something that I would get off on, like dripping there cum all over me, nope. They wanted to cover me in cling film and then throw custard at me.

Another wanted to masturbate into one of them icelolly moulds for a fair few number of days and make his cum into an icelolly for me to suck. Thanks but no thanks!

Oh and someone wanted to cut my clit, so they could lick the blood that comes out, scary! "

I'm kinky, but that's too much for me lol

"Seen and heard about some strange things with the internet, even a guy that gets turned on by cars, we are pretty well liberated regarding sex BDSM bondage etc but what really unusual stuff have you all tried or heard about?"

Okay, if you would like me to speak the kinky truth it's this. Watersports. But not of the piss in my mouth kind. That's gross. I'm kinky about damp knickers. Sit on my lap and let it flow through your knickers kind of kinky.

Hope that helps.

Ooh, what's a motorbunny

Would like to be sat on sybian with legs strapped down so I couldn't escape at willThat's the beauty of the Motorbunny, we call it our BDSM Sybian as it has tie down points for restraints."

That sounds like fun, shame Derby is so far lol

Portland

"Sybian is way up on my curious about list "
I have a symbiant also. You should read my profile.

Portland

"Sybian is way up on my curious about list I have a symbiant also. You should read my profile."
I have been looking for a good home. For it.

» Add a new message to this topic