FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is it getting harder

Is it getting harder

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No pun intended, and this isn't meant to sound like the standard

"single guy woe is me" but I've been on the site before a year of so ago. Returned after leaving a relationship. It seems harder to find a genuine meet or are there more single guys (non genuine ones) that make it harder for couples/single females to spot the real ones?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

No. Not if you know what you are looking for and you stick to your profile preferences.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be yourself and you'll appeal to someone. Be what you think others want and you'll get it wrong.

The harder you try, the harder it is. If you just chill and be yourself you will get moreinterest. I have an amazing friends list which is in part because I am not actively hunting for a meet.

True, and I'm not desperate for a meet with anyone as I genuinely believe in quality over quantity and the connection has to tick some boxes.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"No pun intended, and this isn't meant to sound like the standard

"single guy woe is me" but I've been on the site before a year of so ago. Returned after leaving a relationship. It seems harder to find a genuine meet or are there more single guys (non genuine ones) that make it harder for couples/single females to spot the real ones? "

The bad single men make it easier to spot the good ones

Mate it's been getting worse on fab the last 7 years but that channel 4 documentary that included fabs killed this place once it was public knowledge.

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Just have to be patient, especially if you're looking for specific qualities. It's taken us nearly a year to finally find someone that ticks all the boxes.

"The bad single men make it easier to spot the good ones "

That's reassuring

Most of the profiles are fake best bet is club meets x

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

As a single female, it is hard to find someone you are compatible with and who your attracted to.

Sadly the majority of men in my area seem to think because I am on here I don't deserve any respect or I should lose my standards and just fuck whoever asks.

So to that degree, I hate it whenever Fab gets a mention in news outlets, as it just brings a whole other abundance of men with no social skills.

By *itnkatCouple  over a year ago

in lincs between lincoln grantham boston

Maby the single guys just don't want there new GFS to join if that did could you imagine the new influx of couples to meet

"The bad single men make it easier to spot the good ones "

very much this just let people be who they really are then its easy to spot the real people ..fab is the tools not the supplier if that makes sense lol

"As a single female, it is hard to find someone you are compatible with and who your attracted to.

Sadly the majority of men in my area seem to think because I am on here I don't deserve any respect or I should lose my standards and just fuck whoever asks.

So to that degree, I hate it whenever Fab gets a mention in news outlets, as it just brings a whole other abundance of men with no social skills. "

when I've spoken to single women or couples it seems as though there's this certain type of men who think just because we're on a swing ingredients site then it's an absolute given and there's no need for any conversations/chemistry or even a half decent hello....on behalf of my gender...sorry about that ladies

» Add a new message to this topic