FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ummmm after a wank

Ummmm after a wank

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I’m a straight guy never done anything with a guy , but while I’m wanking I think about getting fucked by guy turns me on so bad , but when I finish I feel bad about it!!! Anyone having the same thought??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

Dude, I've jerked off to all manner of weird stuff that would make my nuts instantly disappear into my abdomin if I ever attempted such a thing in real life. Don't worry about it, fantasy and reality are two different things.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No.

Sounds like you may have some bi-curious tendencies there OP.

I'd say that you're certainly in the right place to be able to explore your curiousities

"So I’m a straight guy never done anything with a guy , but while I’m wanking I think about getting fucked by guy turns me on so bad , but when I finish I feel bad about it!!! Anyone having the same thought??"

All the time

You are no different from the rest of us.. It is only society (and some women) that condemns these activities.. Be afventurous and ditch the stigma...

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

"So I’m a straight guy never done anything with a guy , but while I’m wanking I think about getting fucked by guy turns me on so bad , but when I finish I feel bad about it!!! Anyone having the same thought??"

Fantasies are just that--fantasies!

My mind goes to some pretty weird places in the moment. I'm finally over being Catholic and feeling guilty about my thoughts.

How do we know what we'd be interested in, however vaguely, if we didn't think about it!

Whether you decide to ever act on it is up to you, but of course Fab is here if you're ever ready.

Sounds like at least part of you wants to give it a bash, no shame in that OP

C

By *heorgasmaddictMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I used to. And then it developed into getting a suck off a guy during a mfm, then I met a guy on my own for mutual oral, and then one day found myself getting fucked up the arse by a guy while his girlfriend watched and played with herself lol.

» Add a new message to this topic