FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > DOUBLE STANDARDS

DOUBLE STANDARDS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, strangest thing just happened...

A women on here just contacted me and specifically stated that she wants me because I’m VWE. Her profile lists about a kazillion likes and dislikes... harder to figure out than the DaVinci code!

I politely replied that I wasn’t interested because I’m specifically after a busty playmate right now.

To which I got a whole load of abuse thrown at me about how I’m ‘body shaming’ etc...

I’m always very polite in my responses and I don’t think I’m being rude in saying I like curvy women... am I??

Is it double standards to expect certain things from a man but get irate if you don’t meet is requirements?!

What are your thoughts. No offense meant as always!xx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Unfortunately women can be knobheads too, especially when it comes to rejection

Double standards seems to be the norm. I just had a couple requesting to see my veris and face pic: they displayed neither on their profile.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Unfortunately women can be knobheads too, especially when it comes to rejection "

This.

I always find it interesting when people who don’t get their way default to anger and insults.

It is almost as if they have always got their way by throwing a strop.

Narcissistic behavior and there are so many of them out there, it is frightening!

It’s very odd how a little bit of attention through an internet page can go to ones head so much!!

It’s about the 3rd time it’s happened now... so I’ve hidden my bits! Haha

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"So, strangest thing just happened...

A women on here just contacted me and specifically stated that she wants me because I’m VWE. Her profile lists about a kazillion likes and dislikes... harder to figure out than the DaVinci code!

I politely replied that I wasn’t interested because I’m specifically after a busty playmate right now.

To which I got a whole load of abuse thrown at me about how I’m ‘body shaming’ etc...

I’m always very polite in my responses and I don’t think I’m being rude in saying I like curvy women... am I??

Is it double standards to expect certain things from a man but get irate if you don’t meet is requirements?!

What are your thoughts. No offense meant as always!xx"

Ah you broke the golden rule - you didn’t remember that as a man you are supposed to just want to fuck anything right and be super grateful that she messaged you ??

Lol joking aside it’s a sad reality that a lot of women on here are so up themselves from the attention they get on Fab they forget in reality most prob wouldn’t get a second glance

Don’t worry mate ... lol at the fact she’s prob seething in a corner somewhere haha

They probably don’t expect to get rejected by a single guy ..

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

How dare you turn someone down!!! Being treated as a commodity gets to me

Ah you broke the golden rule - you didn’t remember that as a man you are supposed to just want to fuck anything right and be super grateful that she messaged you ??

Lol joking aside it’s a sad reality that a lot of women on here are so up themselves from the attention they get on Fab they forget in reality most prob wouldn’t get a second glance

Don’t worry mate ... lol at the fact she’s prob seething in a corner somewhere haha "

The funniest part was being blocked straight after her outburst!! Ha.

I was just about to ask how does she know your VWE when you have no pics and then you said you hid them

Some people just can’t take rejection

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"They probably don’t expect to get rejected by a single guy .."

Us single guys should do it more often.

"I was just about to ask how does she know your VWE when you have no pics and then you said you hid them

Some people just can’t take rejection "

Exactly that. She stated on her page that ‘she isn’t an object’ and then based her whole message on the fact I’ve got a big willy!!

Some people are just silly!

In my experience, women take rejection worse than men do. I've yet to have a man on Fab lose his shit with me for rejecting them politely.

I've had a venomous reply from a women though. Other sites I've used/still use and it's the same story..

Men be like "But why? Please, I'm really nice".

Women be like "RUN!"

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Manchester (she/her)

"They probably don’t expect to get rejected by a single guy .."

I was a bit surprised the first time it happened. But I took it graciously.

It happens all the time !

Essex

Don’t worry mate ... lol at the fact she’s prob seething in a corner somewhere haha

The funniest part was being blocked straight after her outburst!! Ha."

Bonus !!! At least you don’t have to receive any more messages

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

You've dodged a bullet OP. Report block and move on. She's shown her true colours.

"I always find it interesting when people who don’t get their way default to anger and insults.

It is almost as if they have always got their way by throwing a strop.

Narcissistic behavior and there are so many of them out there, it is frightening!

"

They even have someone like this in the White House

"In my experience, women take rejection worse than men do. I've yet to have a man on Fab lose his shit with me for rejecting them politely.

I've had a venomous reply from a women though. Other sites I've used/still use and it's the same story..

Women be like "RUN!"

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

So far I haven’t had one bloke have a go when Iv replied back saying no.

Iv had the same guy message the same message about 10 times but that’s another story

Sounds like it was bloke replying

She had a lot of verifications... which kinda proved she normally gets her own way!

"She had a lot of verifications... which kinda proved she normally gets her own way! "

How does having alot of veris prove that?

Very well hung you say? Well hello there! Haha, seriously though, being a dick head isn't the exclusive domain of men.

Manchester (she/her)

"She had a lot of verifications... which kinda proved she normally gets her own way!

How does having alot of veris prove that?"

Yeah, that doesn't mean that at all.

"It’s very odd how a little bit of attention through an internet page can go to ones head so much!!

It’s about the 3rd time it’s happened now... so I’ve hidden my bits! Haha"

Awww put them back up, I looking at bits!

To answer your question, no it’s not wrong for you to state a preference, it’s actually refreshing when a guy has preferences and standards and not just looking for any old hole.

I just mean she probably doesn’t get turned down all that often.

Maybe the two aren’t linked, although the way her profile read and the response she gave me... I’d say they probably were related.

That’s certainlynot to say that’s the case for everyone, before I get more abuse! Lol

Manchester (she/her)

To be honest, I could be turned down 20 or more times a day and have double or triple the number of verifications I have.

But you may be right in this specific instance, of course.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

Obviously she's an arse responding as she did, but rejecting so someone on the basis of their personal attributes is a bit rude.

Just say she's not your type or Just not answering at all would be fine.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

London (till 19th May)

"In my experience, women take rejection worse than men do. I've yet to have a man on Fab lose his shit with me for rejecting them politely.

Women be like "RUN!"

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

Only had abuse once from a single guy when we turn him down but it has happened four or five times when we have turned down a woman. It strange but they always seems to default to the body shaming abuse even though we never give an exact reason for saying no just that they are not for us.

"It’s very odd how a little bit of attention through an internet page can go to ones head so much!!

To answer your question, no it’s not wrong for you to state a preference, it’s actually refreshing when a guy has preferences and standards and not just looking for any old hole. "

Ha no! if someone requests to see, then I’m happy to share if we are talking. But don’t find the need to show my willy anymore! Just a personal preference for me right now!xx

"I just mean she probably doesn’t get turned down all that often.

Maybe the two aren’t linked, although the way her profile read and the response she gave me... I’d say they probably were related.

That’s certainlynot to say that’s the case for everyone, before I get more abuse! Lol"

Where is the abuse? I dont see any.

I was just asking a simple question

To answer your question, no it’s not wrong for you to state a preference, it’s actually refreshing when a guy has preferences and standards and not just looking for any old hole.

Ha no! if someone requests to see, then I’m happy to share if we are talking. But don’t find the need to show my willy anymore! Just a personal preference for me right now!xx"

Ok so tit for tat. If I send you my tits will you send me your tat?

That’s certainlynot to say that’s the case for everyone, before I get more abuse! Lol

I was just asking a simple question"

Haha... I’m not saying you sent any!

The abuse i got was from the lady I have been talking about! In the thread.

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

Shame more men didn't think with just there dick.

The any hole is a goal brigade have a lot to answer for on here.

We're often told that the fem is extremly beautiful, bizarre as we don't have face pics on display.

It's water off a ducks back to us.

Well done OP.

The abuse i got was from the lady I have been talking about! In the thread."

Righty ho.

By *rkeb3Man  over a year ago

east Lancashire road

It happens to me all the time

June ignore them n move on

Ha no! if someone requests to see, then I’m happy to share if we are talking. But don’t find the need to show my willy anymore! Just a personal preference for me right now!xx

Ok so tit for tat. If I send you my tits will you send me your tat?"

But but... my tats are on show already??

Manchester (she/her)

The abuse i got was from the lady I have been talking about! In the thread."

If that's so, report her for talking to you around a block.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

You didn't do anything wrong, sometimes people just can't deal with rejection very well.

If that's so, report her for talking to you around a block. "

Nooooooo... she isn’t here. I’m saying, the only abuse I’m received (thus far! Lol) is in the message she sent me, which caused me to write this whole post in the first place!

Since then... no abuse! We’re all good! Peace sign and that!

Ha no! if someone requests to see, then I’m happy to share if we are talking. But don’t find the need to show my willy anymore! Just a personal preference for me right now!xx"

Same. I prefer to be judged based on who I am, not what i am or what I'm packing. On neither profile do I show my cock, unless I'm talking and it's been asked for.

Ok so tit for tat. If I send you my tits will you send me your tat?

But but... my tats are on show already?? "

Sent you some boobs

Nooooooo... she isn’t here. I’m saying, the only abuse I’m received (thus far! Lol) is in the message she sent me, which caused me to write this whole post in the first place!

Since then... no abuse! We’re all good! Peace sign and that!"

She isnt here?

But you said she was!

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"They probably don’t expect to get rejected by a single guy ..

I was a bit surprised the first time it happened. But I took it graciously. "

Rejected and gracefully accepted here too, next!

Good for you, op, you know what you want so why settle for less, we wouldn't either.

She isnt here?

But you said she was!"

My god. I think he means she’s on fab but not using the forums and hasn’t commented on the thread. Have you had your morning coffee yet?

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Some people are more balanced and rational than others. Gender doesn't come into it.

Mmmmm wishing I was very busty right now...OP is yummy

Essex

She isnt here?

But you said she was!

My god. I think he means she’s on fab but not using the forums and hasn’t commented on the thread. Have you had your morning coffee yet? "

Haha glad you cleared that up ??

Was starting to lose the will to live

By *Cocksucker84Man  over a year ago

newcastle

I just politely decline without giving a reason now if I don't need to, it saves a lot of aggro. In situations where people have asked why they haven't liked the responses but rejection is always going to be a part of this. It can be shit if you're really attracted by a profile but if it ain't happening it ain't happening, people should just move on and accept it. Great profile though, definitely a thumbs up from me.

She isnt here?

But you said she was!

My god. I think he means she’s on fab but not using the forums and hasn’t commented on the thread. Have you had your morning coffee yet? "

Nah, I tend to keep it tea.

Just trying to understand what OP is on about, thats all.

Sometimes stuff just dont make sense for me

P'raps I need to start drinking coffee?

Yes, women can be cunts.

As you can see by some replies on here, men always turn out the bad guy.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

We'd meet you, alass I have small boobies. I have amazing bj skills and one tight pussy - so I'm always told.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

You dodged a right one there OP

At least your furry pets are still safe

"Obviously she's an arse responding as she did, but rejecting so someone on the basis of their personal attributes is a bit rude.

Just say she's not your type or Just not answering at all would be fine. "

No it's not. He was honest and polite. If he had said sorry, I don't do pancake boobs, that would be rude.

She isnt here?

But you said she was!

My god. I think he means she’s on fab but not using the forums and hasn’t commented on the thread. Have you had your morning coffee yet?

Nah, I tend to keep it tea.

Just trying to understand what OP is on about, thats all.

Sometimes stuff just dont make sense for me

P'raps I need to start drinking coffee?"

I think we are all clear now! All good! Haha

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Did someone say they have a big willy ???

Seriously though...lucky escape op

Also he’s got a handsome big penis.

"Also he’s got a handsome big penis. "

Shh you!

Manchester (she/her)

"Also he’s got a handsome big penis.

Shh you!"

You're rumbled, mate

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman  over a year ago

x

"Unfortunately women can be knobheads too, especially when it comes to rejection "

Defo this

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Maybe it's because I also use other sites that are more dating oriented but surely rejection is just part and parcel of approaching people online for things like sex and dating? I know for myself that as a size 12, some men prefer slimmer girls than me and then the guys into curvy girls often prefer bigger than me. Nobody likes being rejected but everyone has different preferences and you're never going to be everyone's cup of tea. To be honest this is why a lot of us just don't reply if we're not interested. I've previously had responses of "well you're fat/ugly/a slut anyway" when I've sent a polite thanks but no thanks so it's just not worth it.

"Maybe it's because I also use other sites that are more dating oriented but surely rejection is just part and parcel of approaching people online for things like sex and dating? I know for myself that as a size 12, some men prefer slimmer girls than me and then the guys into curvy girls often prefer bigger than me. Nobody likes being rejected but everyone has different preferences and you're never going to be everyone's cup of tea. To be honest this is why a lot of us just don't reply if we're not interested. I've previously had responses of "well you're fat/ugly/a slut anyway" when I've sent a polite thanks but no thanks so it's just not worth it."

Yeah crazy, what people resort to! I’ve been rejected on here more times than I can remember!... just move on! Ha

Out of interest what do you consider busty?

Seems normal these days for some people to try and use “shaming” as a catchphrase to deflect any criticism and try and make others feel bad for having a differing opinion.

"Out of interest what do you consider busty?"

"Out of interest what do you consider busty?"

Lol, if I answer that on here, I’m doomed for abuse!! Hahaha xx

That is definitely a matter of personal opinion. We were contacted by a couple where the lady half described herself as busty, but she probably had boobs smaller than half the size of mine. It's all relative

She sounds like a complete dick, I like it when people show their true colours early on

"Out of interest what do you consider busty?

Lol, if I answer that on here, I’m doomed for abuse!! Hahaha xx"

Maybe not... lol

"She sounds like a complete dick, I like it when people show their true colours early on

"

I know right! Great pics by the way!

Maybe not... lol "

Well you have the lot! Hehe.xx

"That is definitely a matter of personal opinion. We were contacted by a couple where the lady half described herself as busty, but she probably had boobs smaller than half the size of mine. It's all relative

"

Well you do look extremely busty! If I was searching, a profile picture like yours would certainly catch my eye... but... it’s not the be all and end all!

By *rofessJayWoman  over a year ago

wherever

What are your thoughts. No offense meant as always!xx"

Good for you!

Ignore them and move on - I think some people think that because the high ratio of single men they should be grateful and willing if they get a reply

Good for you!

Ignore them and move on - I think some people think that because the high ratio of single men they should be grateful and willing if they get a reply

"

Thank you Jay.x

Lol, if I answer that on here, I’m doomed for abuse!! Hahaha xx"

I’m not hugely busty and you’re under my minimum age but you’ve got a nice face and good girth so you make exceptions for these things!

Maybe not... lol

Well you have the lot! Hehe.xx"

Thanks OP xx

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

As others have said we are all guilty of double standards, being contradictory, or (as others have put it) being dickheads. It’s not just guys can be inconsistent.

The Forums are strewn with contradictory opinions. Guys saying they’re straight but not entirely, women not liking dick pics but have tits/gash out, folk demanding face pics but have none themselves, folk commenting on threads they have no interest in but hijack it for their own amusement... the contradictions are endless.

Think you’ve just highlighted that it’s not just a guy thing OP. Just Block & move on in the knowledge it wasn’t a match.

Don’t worry mate ... lol at the fact she’s prob seething in a corner somewhere haha "

Some single girls think they run the place. Fab has gone to their heads

Aww what happened to him, who would admin suspend his account?

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"Aww what happened to him, who would admin suspend his account? "

Yeah I just noticed that too. I can’t view the OP’s profile either

"Aww what happened to him, who would admin suspend his account?

Yeah I just noticed that too. I can’t view the OP’s profile either "

Stolen pics maybe. We will never know.

"Aww what happened to him, who would admin suspend his account?

Yeah I just noticed that too. I can’t view the OP’s profile either

Stolen pics maybe. We will never know. "

They weren’t off any sites though I always stick pics through google and tineye and the pics on his profile didn’t show on any searches.

Admin suspended my account twice when I rejoined, first I had to photo verify myself to get my profile back. Second time I had to email admin over and over again asking for my profile back and each time all my messages had been wiped. Guys I’d been speaking to said all the messages I sent them were deleted.

Strange

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Stolen pics are not just from the Web

Either way, sometimes people are not who they seem