FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples where only one of you "plays"?

Couples where only one of you "plays"?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are there many of us? And by play I mean engages in any kind of sexual activity with another person apart from your partner (watching or joining in with a threesome where you only touch your partner doesn't count). Cuckold situations also exclude.

How has this worked when playing with other couples? Do the ones who don't play sit there twiddling their thumbs while the ones who do crack on?

Asking for a friend...OK, asking for myself, but seriously, how does it work out?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How can you exclude Cuckold??

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I leave my partner at home.

I mean that I wasn't including where the non playing person is subservient in some way. My partner doesn't play but not because he's cucked - he's very alpha but only has eyes for me.

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

My hubby doesn't play but it was his idea that I do,so he'll wait at home till I call or come home

By *oinus1961Couple  over a year ago

Huntingdon

My hubby used to join in. Now he'd prefer to just watch or me go out alone. He's not interested in me sexually anymore but knows I have needs. I LOVE him watching.

"My hubby used to join in. Now he'd prefer to just watch or me go out alone. He's not interested in me sexually anymore but knows I have needs. I LOVE him watching."

Doesn’t that make you sad that he’s not interested in you sexually?

By *oinus1961Couple  over a year ago

Huntingdon

"My hubby used to join in. Now he'd prefer to just watch or me go out alone. He's not interested in me sexually anymore but knows I have needs. I LOVE him watching.

Doesn’t that make you sad that he’s not interested in you sexually? "

Oh yes. But I'm more or less over the pain. Acceptance of it was hard but needed.

That's a real shame. Hopefully he'll perk up again at some point

By *wingwithus1983Couple  over a year ago

Philipsburg

Hi. My husband doesnt play only i do, and thats his choice. He just enjoys watching.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Hi. My husband doesnt play only i do, and thats his choice. He just enjoys watching."

Our situation too.

By *ofusandcuckCouple  over a year ago

Tamworth

Only Mrs plays, my idea from the start. I've got no interest in playing with other women and just love for her play whenever she wants.

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

[Removed by poster at 28/01/19 06:11:33]

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

If its a voyeur, hot wife or cuckold situation then fine. If its a single using a couples profile to get meets without partner ever being present or active on the profile then I would say it's not OK.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

It's how we play too.

Mr M has no interest in anyone else but is happy to let me play as I choose.

"Hi. My husband doesnt play only i do, and thats his choice. He just enjoys watching."

I’ve found I’m a bit of a ‘watcher’ but try to tell me I’m not joining in! It’s all too sexy not to want to dive in. Hotwife/voyeur whatever the label it’s the love of my life being sexy as I can only imagine two feet away from me...I start to get a bit turned on.

It’s how we play too. Husband joins in but only with me. That’s totally his choice and I would actually like husband to play but he just doesn’t feel the need to. It’s worked OK with couples in the past as no one is left out but is generally easier with singles x

From the other side here - my other half plays with my blessing, but I don't.

Happy for you to pm if you are interested

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I’ve always preferred to watch and although I joined in on many occasions I could take it or leave it .

The assumption by so many is that I couldn’t satisfy my wife , which is nonsense . It was always a joint thing , and we both loved the reclamation sex after a meet .

if I was in a couple this not for me personal I am alpha in the bed room "caveman women here now" type haha but love a women to watch me and play with herself watching me with another women hey a man can dream

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Yeah -some don't even tell their partners -it evidently saves on paperwork later

By *lackduffyMan  over a year ago

london

They are the best. Usually these types of couple are quite secure and it makes meets more comfortable

That's really interesting, thanks

Catthorpe

"

The assumption by so many is that I couldn’t satisfy my wife , which is nonsense . It was always a joint thing , and we both loved the reclamation sex after a meet . "

Totally get where you're coming from with the assumption claim, jeez! It's those with this lack of understanding we try to avoid with a passion. The reclamation sex isn't something that's entered our thoughts (yet), not ruling it out though.

Catthorpe

"They are the best. Usually these types of couple are quite secure and it makes meets more comfortable "

I dont play with other men but happy for my mister to play with other women without me there or i do watch. I can be selectively bi too.

single fems only so far

Another helpful reply, thank you.

Is there ever any resentment if he's going off to play solo?

no but we both discuss it and make sure im okay with the meet.

we trust each other and I dont have any worries.

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

stockport

We always play as a pair

But a couple we know ,

She had a bit of a wobble when she saw her guy with my mrs

So now we call this or 3 and a bit sum

The girls play FF

Both guys enjoy the lady

But he only enjoys his Mrs and not mine

She does very well

I do very well

My Mrs and the other guy don't do quite so well

But we are all good mates and it works for us

"My hubby used to join in. Now he'd prefer to just watch or me go out alone. He's not interested in me sexually anymore but knows I have needs. I LOVE him watching."

Would love to help ..

"Are there many of us? And by play I mean engages in any kind of sexual activity with another person apart from your partner (watching or joining in with a threesome where you only touch your partner doesn't count). Cuckold situations also exclude.

How has this worked when playing with other couples? Do the ones who don't play sit there twiddling their thumbs while the ones who do crack on?

Asking for a friend...OK, asking for myself, but seriously, how does it work out?"

My husband doesn’t play and has no desire to do so. I arrange my meets, and I’ll let him know when I’m meeting. Easy

"Are there many of us? And by play I mean engages in any kind of sexual activity with another person apart from your partner (watching or joining in with a threesome where you only touch your partner doesn't count). Cuckold situations also exclude.

Asking for a friend...OK, asking for myself, but seriously, how does it work out?

My husband doesn’t play and has no desire to do so. I arrange my meets, and I’ll let him know when I’m meeting. Easy "

He also doesn’t come to any meets or anything so if I was meeting a couple he wouldn’t be there

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

I play with a couple on a regular basis he sometimes joins in but most times he sits down stairs while we play for hrs at a time

"

My husband doesn’t play and has no desire to do so. I arrange my meets, and I’ll let him know when I’m meeting. Easy "

Queen

» Add a new message to this topic