FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > I'm running out of patience

I'm running out of patience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I met with a guy a few month ago now. I made it very clear that it was a no strings attached meet.

Afterwards I started receiving a lot of weird possessive messages off the guy. I'm talking 15-20 messages everytime I went offline. I blocked him and moved on thinking that would be the end of it.

He is still messaging me from different accounts and I'm really running out of patience. Ignoring or blocking doesn't seem to do anything and other than deleting my account and starting again I really don't know what to do.

Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Unfortunately I think deleting and starting again might be the only way.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Unfortunately I think deleting and starting again might be the only way. "

Yep got to agree unless you can find a cheap hitman

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

Have you tried speaking to admin? They may be able to block his IP address.

By *ab_SparklesWoman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

It sounds like a good idea to get advice from the police as he is clearly not going away. But that is something you need to think about. It clearly can't go on though

He obviously enjoyed his time with you!

"Have you tried speaking to admin? They may be able to block his IP address."

Would only work if he had a static ip address but even that can be changed with a vpn.

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"So I met with a guy a few month ago now. I made it very clear that it was a no strings attached meet.

Afterwards I started receiving a lot of weird possessive messages off the guy. I'm talking 15-20 messages everytime I went offline. I blocked him and moved on thinking that would be the end of it.

He is still messaging me from different accounts and I'm really running out of patience. Ignoring or blocking doesn't seem to do anything and other than deleting my account and starting again I really don't know what to do.

"

Was his name Joe? Have you seen "You" on Netflix?

Would blocking him and changing your account name to something different so that he couldn't find you on a different account? Maybe also the area you live just make a bit different? I guess it would be the same as starting over but not actually so you don't lose any of your veris or contacts/friends?

That's a pretty good idea, I think I'll try that before I do anything more drastic!

"So I met with a guy a few month ago now. I made it very clear that it was a no strings attached meet.

Was his name Joe? Have you seen "You" on Netflix?"

Thanks for the advice everyone. I have a few things I can try now before deleting!

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

Try being a guy ...

Every time you post a new verification all he’ll breaks loose from previous meets !!

Women are definitely the more jealous sex !!

Manchester (she/her)

"Try being a guy ...

Every time you post a new verification all he’ll breaks loose from previous meets !!

Women are definitely the more jealous sex !!"

I didn't think this was a competition.

can you change your name on here and put your profile to private for a while?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Block newbies and those with no profile pics. If it's a continuing problem then contact police.

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

"

Sadly this happens with a few men probably best just to hide one account and open up another so he dosn't know you have done this. But make sure you use a different location and pictures sadly its the only way.

"Would blocking him and changing your account name to something different so that he couldn't find you on a different account? Maybe also the area you live just make a bit different? I guess it would be the same as starting over but not actually so you don't lose any of your veris or contacts/friends? "
ignore me, just saw this

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Deleting and recreating may be the option, if hiding your profile, apart from to frieds, isn't good. If a new account has different personal qualities, such as town, height etc, then it would be harder to track you. Always report to Admin, as they will take some action.

"

Yes. Report to admin

By *arnsley guy100Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Just ignore him...

He, ll get bored eventually

Central

"can you change your name on here and put your profile to private for a while? "

You can do both - profile name as a site supporter and anyone can hide their profile I think.

Central

I've not looked at your profile but be wary of forming a replacement that looks nearly identical: the same friends/veris plus height, body type etc. I'd experiment and mix things up a little. I'm assuming it's possible but needs the right relationship but a couples account, with a friend etc, whatever gender, may also throw someone off the scent.

Manchester (she/her)

Depending on how persistent it is, plus worrying (is this person potentially a threat? Are the messages threatening in tone?), it may be worth recording the messages in some way in case you do decide to talk to the police.

Not everyone is dangerous, some are just a few screws loose, but better safe than sorry. Document.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

But scary delete account

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Reply once.

"Have the police been yet?"

"Depending on how persistent it is, plus worrying (is this person potentially a threat? Are the messages threatening in tone?), it may be worth recording the messages in some way in case you do decide to talk to the police.

Not everyone is dangerous, some are just a few screws loose, but better safe than sorry. Document. "

I definitely think it's more of a screw loose type situation fortunately. I find it more annoying than threatening.

I'm fortunate in that he doesn't know my real name, address or has any proper contact information, but the messages can be super wierd.

I think I'll definitely take on board all of the helpful advice on here and only escalate it further if it continues!

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"

Do one last attempt to put him straight then report to admin then im afraid its police.

Abandon this profile just put a new one up slightly different area age and height then he won't know you have a new profile and go from there.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

"Abandon this profile just put a new one up slightly different area age and height then he won't know you have a new profile and go from there. "
Well, unless he reads the forums

» Add a new message to this topic