FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > embarasing moment with one of your kids

embarasing moment with one of your kids

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ood girl2010 OP   Couple  over a year ago

crewe

I was in a pub having a chat with my 18 year old and she heard some lads saying bet she will be a good fuck when she is older to my surprise she turned around and said im a good fuck now ok. I went red has anyone eles had this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not quite as bad but had my son in the supermarket trolley as a large gentleman walked past my son leaned out of the trolley poked the gentleman’s belly and said very loudly this nans fat the earth swallowed me

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Not quite as bad but had my son in the supermarket trolley as a large gentleman walked past my son leaned out of the trolley poked the gentleman’s belly and said very loudly this nans fat the earth swallowed me "

you poor thing. Our daughter shouted out "look at that funny little man" when our neighbours short, rotund son in law walked up the path. He walked over and gave her £1 . She was only 2 bless her.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I was in a pub having a chat with my 18 year old and she heard some lads saying bet she will be a good fuck when she is older to my surprise she turned around and said im a good fuck now ok. I went red has anyone eles had this "

Good for her! She can hold her own. I did stop our daughter going out in a tee shirt that said "you're not Mr Right but I'll fuck you until he comes along" when she was 18 . She can hold her own too I witnessed her dealing with an inebriated guy once, I was impressed

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

Walking round Sainsburys with my mate's 10yr old daughter whilst skirted...

Heard 'shouldn't be allowed to have children', replied 'she's not my daughter...'... shock and awe...

By *entileschiWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

I remember my kid sticking a caterpillar down the back of my shirt whilst I was talking to her teacher!

» Add a new message to this topic