FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Appropriate Pics

Appropriate Pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So browsing the local updates I see a load of pics taken in the day , in Ikea. Blowjobs, semi naked pics , people in the background.

Now I would like to think I'm an open minded kind of guy. But really, some sense of respect is needed.

Filth has a time and place, Ikea is not that place. Always full of families and kids. However careful they think they are , they can't be sure no one sees. And the innocent people didn't agree to it.

Actually pissing me off. They think they are sexy and daring, idiots more appropriate I think.

What are others thoughts??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

My thoughts ate they had lot's of time to take the pics as once you get into Ikea you are hours of going round and round until you can get out !

Pics of naked people in a place where you might offend is not right for me

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

Got to be honest, I've often thought similar. It's kind of selfish and smacks a little of trying too hard - 'we're mad us.' I do wonder about the impact on someone who doesn't want to see it. Imagine having to explain that one to your kids. It's just a small step up from a flasher in my eyes.

But I'm sure someone will be on soon to tell us both to lighten up, it's just a bit of fun!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Oh yes.. too vanilla. We should all be getting our cocks out in shops.

I'd laugh my arse off them getting busted.

That would be 'mad' getting arrested and exposed in the paper as a 'perv'... well worth the risk.

But as you say, all harmless fun

» Add a new message to this topic