FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fun in Jacuzzi's

Fun in Jacuzzi's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone had any experience in a jacuzzi? I have one now and wondered whats it like??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

We love hot tubs or jacuzzi's. Only ever done soft play in them though, wouldn't want to sit in water full of cum

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have somehow reached the ripe old age of 44 without ever having been in a jacuzzi. For fun, or otherwise!

We have given each other playful fondles under the water, obviously hidden from view by the bubbles, and it was an public spa not a swingers club or private jacuzzi

"We love hot tubs or jacuzzi's. Only ever done soft play in them though, wouldn't want to sit in water full of cum "

Got to agree with this! It's kinda what puts me off the idea!

"We love hot tubs or jacuzzi's. Only ever done soft play in them though, wouldn't want to sit in water full of cum "

Indeed and waters not a great lube

Had loads of fun in Jacuzzi's at Chams..its where lots of fun starts and sometimes ends

By *dtittyCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Never been in a club's Jacuzzi if that's what you mean, the thought of sitting in every one else's juices, no thanks lol

By *i de BiCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

We are lucky to our own large hot tub and enjoyed many good sessions in there with sexy people . What really makes us smile is having our vanilla friends over & they act all shy not really wanting to show too much flesh ....if they only knew that we never wear any clothes , especially with strangers

By *azmar62Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

We go to chameleons, we bonk in there’s, and we make sure it’s earlier in the day, but as for the tits that can’t control there balls, dont cum in the bloody water you inconsiderate knobs.

By *i de BiCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

"We go to chameleons, we bonk in there’s, and we make sure it’s earlier in the day, but as for the tits that can’t control there balls, dont cum in the bloody water you inconsiderate knobs. "

We never use Chams hot tubs, for that reason lol ...the water looks like someone has slaughtered jelly fish in there

By *oubledongCouple  over a year ago

Headington, Oxford

It is surprisingly difficult to have sex under water, I have done it a few times in a hot tub but the hot water washes away any natural lube making getting started difficult.

Nooo

» Add a new message to this topic