FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The ways we play

The ways we play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *habs OP   Man  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

[Removed by poster at 04/09/09 10:37:53]

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Was gonna reply, but you pulled it?

Apparently there's a debate about how we play, who we play with, how many and how often. Apparently there's a girl that's a bit of a slag for "giving it away" as she "plays with a different person every night"

My opinion: Its a swing site - what business of ours is it to judge? If she has the time and likes the people she meets then so what? If she's doing what it says on the tin, what's the problem? Jealousy??

Since when did we have to satisfy other people's criteria of what's acceptable ie "oh, don't play so often else you're seen as a slag!" ?? Aren't we swingers for crying out loud? And this isn't a matter of "oh, we only prfer the social side" - that's not what this is about. Its about people (who choose to play less frequently) judging others that play more often. Since when did we have to "save it for someone special" for fear of "giving it away" ?

I'm not looking for love, long term relationship or marriage (for those that are - each to their own, I just don't think looking for it on a swing site is the way to go but good luck to ya).

What I wanna know - who is she and have I spoken to her? If so how come I haven't asked to met her?

"Was gonna reply, but you pulled it?

"

Forgot a bit so decided to report rather than break up the OP.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

where is the debate... have I missed sumit ?

as for a 'slag' ....no one should ever be referred to as that... what she does is her business.

"where is the debate... have I missed sumit ?

as for a 'slag' ....no one should ever be referred to as that... what she does is her business. "

Happened in chat - I ignored it first time I heard it, but have now heard it 3rd time this morning and its really bothering me (and yes, it was form the girls about another girl).

thanks dude.....

in this world ... guys who sleep about are studs

and the fems are the opposite....

equality in sex...

we all studs lol

Forum Mod

I think some forget what this site is all about and to be name calling because someone is having a great time on here and is obviously successful is outrageous

As for the word slag....Its one word that winds me up more than any other I find it highly offensive

Dunno about being called a stud though it has horsey conotations,im more of a pony type girl

narrow minded people that shouldnt be on a swingers site

By *hazalCouple  over a year ago

bradford

if she is meeting every day good luck to her i say, wish i had the time [and energy] lol, shaz

"

I think some forget what this site is all about and to be name calling because someone is having a great time on here and is obviously successful is outrageous

As for the word slag....Its one word that winds me up more than any other I find it highly offensive

Dunno about being called a stud though it has horsey conotations,im more of a pony type girl "

Maybe studettes ? lol and I say good luck to her whoever she is, long may she swing......................

Forum Mod

"

Dunno about being called a stud though it has horsey conotations,im more of a pony type girl

Maybe studettes ? lol and I say good luck to her whoever she is, long may she swing......................"

I like studettes

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Sounds like a touch of jealousy to me too - good luck to her!

"Sounds like a touch of jealousy to me too - good luck to her!"

Same here... Seems a fair bit around just lately..

Just an opinion mind...

Her life, her body... She's being honest from the sounds of things.. so its a matter of choice as to who mails her surely..

"

Dunno about being called a stud though it has horsey conotations,im more of a pony type girl "

I hate the world slag too, it's why I chose slutwhore But yeah, quite surprised at the non openmindedness on here sometimes -- thankfully I'm usually pished so it just flies right on over ma wee heed

"

Maybe studettes ? lol and I say good luck to her whoever she is, long may she swing......................

I like studettes "

Luvvin the studettes

Lol, well I'm certainly open to meeting up with a few "studettes" for "coffee"

... and if lucky to stay overnight, break fast in the morning is on me

It amazes me that people who are on a website looking for recreational sex find it acceptable to call someone a nasty name based on her love of recreational sex!

Ffs, whether we do it once a day or once a year, we are all here for the same thing.

Maybe some people are not getting their fair share and are jealous of those they consider are taking it from them?

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I say good luck to her.

If she is reading this......

"You go girl!!!"

yea slag is harsh, i would have called her a slut

Had to read this and wish the girl all the best. It means she has a health sex drive and men should be grateful that she wishes to share with so many of them.

Girls she might try ye out next when she tries of cock so what this space

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

I wanna be a studette!!!!!!

Lucky woman, lol

I am just shocked that anyone even thinks about judging anyone else.

If a guys plays alot the boys say good good on you mate, but if a lady plays a lot she gets called what this idiot on here called one, a mod should of steped in at that point and should of had a warning.

You have blown your chances with meets on here to anyone who reads this thread. I think it should be stoppd by the mod now.

Happy swinging Girls

Lol Suzi

Apparently a poster on this thread (won't name names) has misread this thread and gotten the impression that I'm the one calling said lady a "slag", and hence sent me this nasty email:

"What a complete idiot puting that on the forum I really hope you get band I for one am reporting you along with others"

1) Like I said in the original post - it was another female calling the lady in question (who's identity I do not know) by such term.

2) I was of the impression I clarified I was not judging others and hence don't see why anyone should.

3) The poster that has emailed has now threatened to have ME banned. If they have a problem with me then they're picking the wrong battle.

If needed, I'm happy to have moderators or admins deal with this, am not into trading verbal blows.

"If a guys plays alot the boys say good good on you mate, but if a lady plays a lot she gets called what this idiot on here called one, a mod should of steped in at that point and should of had a warning.

You have blown your chances with meets on here to anyone who reads this thread. I think it should be stoppd by the mod now.

Happy swinging Girls

Lol Suzi"

I've blown MY chances?? Was I the one insulting the lady? I think not - please look back at the post, I'm DEFENDING people's right to play as they wish without fear of being called insults.

My suggesting to be pointed her way was a tongue in cheek comment, but if you feel I should be reported, please do. As for me blowing my chances with meets - that's your opinion, anyone reading the thread properly (and those that know me) will see otherwise.

Happy Swinging people - sorry for any trouble caused.

dont worry m8, most of the sensible people on here that CAN read understood you perfectly well, its just another trumped up nutter having a go at any opportunity

Its all about individual choice. I choose to swing/play whenever I have the time and feel the need, just as im sure all others do on this site. I like to think myself as openminded and spreading my wings lol. Wow, wish I had offers every day, might not take them up on it but hey its nice to be desired.

When the day comes for me to settle down with one guy please please can I have one that will swing too lol xxx

"narrow minded people that shouldnt be on a swingers site "

Then why the hell are you on here

Gary

By *hristalCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"Apparently a poster on this thread (won't name names) has misread this thread and gotten the impression that I'm the one calling said lady a "slag", and hence sent me this nasty email:

"What a complete idiot puting that on the forum I really hope you get band I for one am reporting you along with others"

1) Like I said in the original post - it was another female calling the lady in question (who's identity I do not know) by such term.

2) I was of the impression I clarified I was not judging others and hence don't see why anyone should.

3) The poster that has emailed has now threatened to have ME banned. If they have a problem with me then they're picking the wrong battle.

If needed, I'm happy to have moderators or admins deal with this, am not into trading verbal blows."

Perhaps its time this thead was closed if it is causing so much bad feeling!

This is one of the reasons i dont post very often.

Christalx

"narrow minded people that shouldnt be on a swingers site

Then why the hell are you on here

Gary"

Hi gary, as i said to you in reply to your pm you sent, im on here cos i AM open minded & dont judge anyone for their sexual preferences or how often they want to have sex, however i WILL be quick to say something to people who try & stir shit up & cause trouble & get onto someone for saying something they havnt!!!!!

get a grip Gary eh

Ok ok... lets all calm down please - this shouldn't be a slanging match.

Basically, we're all on here in expectation of open-mindedness, not expecting to be judged and certainly not to be hurling insults in any shape or form, lets try to keep to that? Please?

to be honest i expected better from a couple of your age & an apology would be nice

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

isn't it a case of stick's and stones, i agree in the fact that we are here for the pleasure we can glean from each other in what ever form that might take and as often as it might be,and to judge anyone for their need or desire to fullfill a need or desire frequently is hypocritical in the highest form, because lets face it if we wanted it 24/7 and it was available to us we would take advantage of any or all offers, come on people we are all suppose to be adults here, but it seems a few are acting like spoilt children just because someone has more than they do, and to the girl concerned, and i hope this can be said to be from the majority of people on FAB, if its what you want to do then you go ahead girl and enjoy it while you can, because your a long time dead, i for one feel sorry for the OP for what he's suffered for highlighting something he himself saw as unadult like behavour by other site users, i'm beginning to wonder if being part of this site was such a good idea, because after watching the forums for the past few weeks i have wittnessed several nasty comments made by other's to posters who have made and honest enquirey or question, some may see their remarks as flippent/funny, but think of how others see it too before you enter it into the forum, we are all human's on here and as such have feelings too, each and every one of us expects if not demands respect for who and what we are, so comeon lets show some to everyone who posts