FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Masculine men in lingerie

Masculine men in lingerie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A bit of a tweak on previous posts. Love to hear views, good and bad, on masculine blokes in lingerie. Guys and girls views welcome x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

"A bit of a tweak on previous posts. Love to hear views, good and bad, on masculine blokes in lingerie. Guys and girls views welcome x"

It’s a no from me. Sorry OP. I would consider it emasculating if my husband was to put lacy knickers on. But, each to their own and there’s clearly a lot of people who love it going by previous posts on the subject.

Lou x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry not my thing

Lingerie on a woman only

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

I love it. I love the confidence it demonstrates and the contrast between something feminine and someone masculine. Very hot.

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

= No longer masculine

"= No longer masculine"

Whilst they are wearing the lingerie? Or have they lost their masculinity even when they have taken it off again?

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"= No longer masculine

Whilst they are wearing the lingerie? Or have they lost their masculinity even when they have taken it off again?"

Just even deciding to wear it in my book.

"= No longer masculine

Whilst they are wearing the lingerie?

Or have they lost their masculinity even when they have taken it off again? Just even deciding to wear it in my book."

Fair enough. That's your opinion

My ex is a 6,5 rugby build and he used to love underwear and stockings so it's a yes from me.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

We don't like lingerie on men or women.

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I love it. I love the confidence it demonstrates and the contrast between something feminine and someone masculine. Very hot. "

Why have the never read that post out on Radio 4?

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

It's not for me. I like a man to look like a man, not a man dressed like a woman

Manchester

I love wearing it for the feel of it against ones skin, stockings, knickers and a Basque feel infinitely more sexy than socks, undies and a T-Shirt.

Is this one of the only questions men ask can you all not just type in men in ladies underwear and you get all the answers you want

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

its a bit ironic how people associate clothing and masculinity, yet dont associate clothing and femininity.

One of my biggest turn offs, hate it

"its a bit ironic how people associate clothing and masculinity, yet dont associate clothing and femininity."

Do you get that from this post? The OP was about men and ladies clothing so most have stated on the subject. I'd guess most would also assume clothing and femininity too. Just as with men looking Les masculine with their dress, women can appear more or less feminine depending on their attire too.

As some of you are aware, I occasionally (very rarely) dress as Cixi Its not something I've ever done infront of a woman through fear of being seen as less masculine.

I'm short, but I've a naturally athletic body with toned arms and legs, definitely out of proportion with most female figures. I've a naturally athletic figure from years of county level rugby union and county level swimming. Served on frontline in a war zone.

Having said that, some of the comments from a man on this thread are laughable.

I'd like to know what traits, physical and mental, to be masculine. As I'm pretty sure I'd meet most of them, dressed or not.

I've had more than a few requests from women to dress up for them. It's my own confidence in this area that's stopped me. So I'm going to say yes, quite a few women like the idea. Not all, but enough.

For the rocky horror picture show, excellent. Otherwise nope, doesn't work for me.

"For the rocky horror picture show, excellent. Otherwise nope, doesn't work for me."

"As some of you are aware, I occasionally (very rarely) dress as Cixi Its not something I've ever done infront of a woman through fear of being seen as less masculine.

I'm short, but I've a naturally athletic body with toned arms and legs, definitely out of proportion with most female figures. I've a naturally athletic figure from years of county level rugby union and county level swimming. Served on frontline in a war zone.

I'd like to know what traits, physical and mental, to be masculine. As I'm pretty sure I'd meet most of them, dressed or not. "

You're possibly over reading and making wrong assumptions. I'd say it's visual. If I saw you in feminine attire then you'd come across feminine and not masculine in appearance. It's the shop window syndrome, first impression. Doesn't mean it's correct, but it's what often defines what does it does not follow. Same for me with how a woman presents herself, initial appearance plays a big part...much like facial hair for women, some like it some don't and will determine if they'll take the next step or not irrespective of how good the rest of the body may be or hiw great they may be under the covers.

"As some of you are aware, I occasionally (very rarely) dress as Cixi Its not something I've ever done infront of a woman through fear of being seen as less masculine.

I'd like to know what traits, physical and mental, to be masculine. As I'm pretty sure I'd meet most of them, dressed or not.

You're possibly over reading and making wrong assumptions. I'd say it's visual. If I saw you in feminine attire then you'd come across feminine and not masculine in appearance. It's the shop window syndrome, first impression. Doesn't mean it's correct, but it's what often defines what does it does not follow. Same for me with how a woman presents herself, initial appearance plays a big part...much like facial hair for women, some like it some don't and will determine if they'll take the next step or not irrespective of how good the rest of the body may be or hiw great they may be under the covers. "

I don't think I'm reading too much into one persons comments. I think he's pretty clear about his feelings.

"Even deciding to wear it"

So by his logic, I'm no longer masculine. Which is laughable in my opinion.

It opens up an interesting question on what defines a man's (or a trans man's) masculinity. Is it physical traits? Mental traits? A combination.

Putting on clothes doesn't change who I am on the inside. Even as Cixi I always referred to myself as a man when using the forum.

Going back to the original question, a friend of mine has a penchant for well built, strong looking, manly men who dress, she loves the confidence of men who are brave enough to pull it off. She may turn me one day. For now, I'm happy as I am.

I like to see both men and women in nylons. When seeing a guy wearing i do find it much hornier if he is not hiding that he is a man, as opposed to fully dressing. I think i find it more a turn on that way as opposed to a guy dressing up fully as if they were a women. It is a naughty thing to do when in full male mode and even wearing under male clothes. Does that make sense!

Not something I’ve given much thought to.

I don’t think it makes a man any less masculine but picturing someone I know now in women’s lingerie it’s not doing it for me. I think if I wasn’t aware beforehand I might well laugh - the nervous kind as opposed to a ridicule one.

"A bit of a tweak on previous posts. Love to hear views, good and bad, on masculine blokes in lingerie. Guys and girls views welcome x"
I don't like lingerie on men or women, but if men like to wear it, I don't think it makes them less masculine.

"Not something I’ve given much thought to.

I don’t think it makes a man any less masculine but picturing someone I know now in women’s lingerie it’s not doing it for me. I think if I wasn’t aware beforehand I might well laugh - the nervous kind as opposed to a ridicule one."

It's the laughter, nervous or ridicule.. that kind of holds me back about doing it for a woman even if she requested it. I get it 100% and don't feel negatively towards anyone who would laugh. If the heels were on the other foot , id probably do the same (nervous laughter) It's just, I'm very new to it, not doing it on a regular basis at all and not really at the level of confidence in this specific situation, where id feel comfy doing so. I'd have KNOW 100% it's something SHE was attracted to and we had enough shared time together that I trusted her 100% enough not to care if she giggled. I'd giggle with her.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

I don't want to appear masculine when I'm wearing lingerie.

No not for me either

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

I must say that I'm rather partial to a nice cock in stockings and panties.....

XXX

You're possibly over reading and making wrong assumptions. I'd say it's visual. If I saw you in feminine attire then you'd come across feminine and not masculine in appearance. It's the shop window syndrome, first impression. Doesn't mean it's correct, but it's what often defines what does it does not follow. Same for me with how a woman presents herself, initial appearance plays a big part...much like facial hair for women, some like it some don't and will determine if they'll take the next step or not irrespective of how good the rest of the body may be or hiw great they may be under the covers.

I don't think I'm reading too much into one persons comments. I think he's pretty clear about his feelings.

It opens up an interesting question on what defines a man's (or a trans man's) masculinity. Is it physical traits? Mental traits? A combination.

Putting on clothes doesn't change who I am on the inside. Even as Cixi I always referred to myself as a man when using the forum.

Going back to the original question, a friend of mine has a penchant for well built, strong looking, manly men who dress, she loves the confidence of men who are brave enough to pull it off. She may turn me one day. For now, I'm happy as I am.

"

Don't understand why it's laughable. Is that not being dismissive of another's opinion as if it has no value?

Being masculine obviously has different meanings to different people. This may be defined by certain emphasis. It seems to bother you too much by your remarks that someone may not see you as masculine as you would like, this may come across that you are also less confident than you seem to be telling others too.

One has to accept not everyone will agree with one's own interpretation though.

An example of this is how ones sexuality us now being determined in our current society. It's taking a twist from traditional emphasis upon the physical and more towards how one feels inside whether they are male or female. It means people will view you differently than you may think or understand.

But please don't be snide towards others if they see you or others different than what you would want them too. They're entitled to their opinion as much as you are.

Each to their own I say

It would be a boring world if we was all the same

But it’s not something I’m into

By *aige CoolTV/TS  over a year ago

north west

Been dressing for many years i think its more a mental thing than physical as i used to play ice hocky which is tuff but later i would dress how i like to be in private so its the person inside not outside .masculine occurs when needed i think ..i would say i am sort of both fem and masculine??

Don't understand why it's laughable. Is that not being dismissive of another's opinion as if it has no value?

Being masculine obviously has different meanings to different people. This may be defined by certain emphasis. It seems to bother you too much by your remarks that someone may not see you as masculine as you would like, this may come across that you are also less confident than you seem to be telling others too.

An example of this is how ones sexuality us now being determined in our current society. It's taking a twist from traditional emphasis upon the physical and more towards how one feels inside whether they are male or female. It means people will view you differently than you may think or understand.

But please don't be snide towards others if they see you or others different than what you would want them too. They're entitled to their opinion as much as you are."

I don't believe we've spoken before. If someone repeatedly makes snide comments towards others and has repeatedly shown very little understanding or empathy. Mocking others.. Then I reserve the right to be as snidey as I like.

You don't know me from Adam, so you've no idea whether I'm masculine or not. Neither does anyone else who isn't a close friend.

So forgive me if I find your opinion, or anyone else's, laughable. If they think I'm no longer masculine, because I may decide to dress.. Once a year.

Clothes and sexuality do not define someone's masculinity.

How they carry themselves in day to day life does. Whether you agree or not.

By *.gerri.xTV/TS  over a year ago

North west

@ GhengisKhan

Now mic drop , flick your hair and strut off

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Interesting responses. My intention was to stimulate debate and perhaps look at different attitudes.

I feel there are many ways men can find excitement and gratification and I like it that wearing female lingerie and other clothes can be an interest in itself, not necessarily tied to the desire to be “feminine”.

Enjoy everyone, find the thing that does it for you and I hope to meet some of you and have some fun xxx

"Interesting responses. My intention was to stimulate debate and perhaps look at different attitudes.

I feel there are many ways men can find excitement and gratification and I like it that wearing female lingerie and other clothes can be an interest in itself, not necessarily tied to the desire to be “feminine”.

Enjoy everyone, find the thing that does it for you and I hope to meet some of you and have some fun xxx"

I like your attitude OP, good post

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

Im not big or masculine in boy form, once i discovered lingerie there was no turning back.

I wear lingerie under my guy clothes 24/7 and enjoy nothing more than putting on a sexy dress wig and high heels to go with it.

Who cares what it looks like, it feels fookin ace!

"@ GhengisKhan

Now mic drop , flick your hair and strut off "

if only there was an emoji for that no doubt there will be a response, but I'll let some of you deal with that, I'm done.

*Ghengis drops Mic, swishes his beard with a flick and minces out the room, hips swaying*

I'm a fan, as long as it fits well & the man is groomed.

Let’s face it a big hairy was in a g string is never going to be attractive is it

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

My guy has some mangerie.

He looks hot.

By *.gerri.xTV/TS  over a year ago

North west

"@ GhengisKhan

*Ghengis drops Mic, swishes his beard with a flick and minces out the room, hips swaying*"

Looking savage babygirl, now let's see if that throat can be used for something sexier than that there throat singing malarkey .

I don’t think it makes a man any less masculine but picturing someone I know now in women’s lingerie it’s not doing it for me. I think if I wasn’t aware beforehand I might well laugh - the nervous kind as opposed to a ridicule one.

It's the laughter, nervous or ridicule.. that kind of holds me back about doing it for a woman even if she requested it. I get it 100% and don't feel negatively towards anyone who would laugh. If the heels were on the other foot , id probably do the same (nervous laughter) It's just, I'm very new to it, not doing it on a regular basis at all and not really at the level of confidence in this specific situation, where id feel comfy doing so. I'd have KNOW 100% it's something SHE was attracted to and we had enough shared time together that I trusted her 100% enough not to care if she giggled. I'd giggle with her.

"

I guess it’s all about the confidence - which comes from being 100% comfortable with what you’re doing, for me that would involve no surprises and lots of communication.

I’m pretty perceptive when it comes to signals that people are giving off, so if there was any indication they weren’t comfy this would make me uncomfortable, hence the nervous laughter.

I am happy for partners that can have fun and share this together, I really am. Must be so freeing to be able to express your self how ever you wish. I just don't find it sexually a turn on personally.

I guess it’s all about the confidence - which comes from being 100% comfortable with what you’re doing, for me that would involve no surprises and lots of communication.

I’m pretty perceptive when it comes to signals that people are giving off, so if there was any indication they weren’t comfy this would make me uncomfortable, hence the nervous laughter."

Same Mind you.. nervous laughter with someone I am comfortable with, is no bad thing.. heart pounding.. nerve shredding.. can also be very exciting.

"@ GhengisKhan

*Ghengis drops Mic, swishes his beard with a flick and minces out the room, hips swaying* Looking savage babygirl, now let's see if that throat can be used for something sexier than that there throat singing malarkey ."

Nothing is sexier than Mongolian throat singing

By *itginger101Man  over a year ago

Termonfeckin

"I love it. I love the confidence it demonstrates and the contrast between something feminine and someone masculine. Very hot. "

I’m pretty perceptive when it comes to signals that people are giving off, so if there was any indication they weren’t comfy this would make me uncomfortable, hence the nervous laughter.

Same Mind you.. nervous laughter with someone I am comfortable with, is no bad thing.. heart pounding.. nerve shredding.. can also be very exciting."

Absolutely

The 3 C’s: communication - confidence - comfortable

Uh oh I’ve slipped into work mode, PowerPoint anyone

Same Mind you.. nervous laughter with someone I am comfortable with, is no bad thing.. heart pounding.. nerve shredding.. can also be very exciting.

Absolutely

The 3 C’s: communication - confidence - comfortable

Uh oh I’ve slipped into work mode, PowerPoint anyone "

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

Whatever floats their boat but doesn't do anything for me

V x

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

All it does is make us laugh, it would end a meet immediately.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Adore this. Big turn on.As I may have already said the last 127 times this thread was posted...

Manchester

Thought I'd posted this, but it seems to have never been her. As far as I can remember the first time I wore stockings, suspenders and French knickers etc, it was my then girlfriend who did it. I was in my early 20s, she some 10 years older. She was far more experienced than I, she introduced me to MMF 3 somes then FFM 3 somes.

She took me upstairs and dressed me in her underwear and made me up, lippy etc. We then fucked, she loved it, we often did the same again although not always.

We continued having fun off and onfor years after, I think the last time was 2009 / 2010. Whatever she turned me into the swinger I am today

By *racknell SexMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

In my experience what has worked for me are guys who maintain their masculinity even though wearing small panties for example.... love that bulge.

Love the manly contrast.

Its usually down to the individual instance.

But please don't be snide towards others if they see you or others different than what you would want them too. They're entitled to their opinion as much as you are.

I don't believe we've spoken before. If someone repeatedly makes snide comments towards others and has repeatedly shown very little understanding or empathy. Mocking others.. Then I reserve the right to be as snidey as I like.

You don't know me from Adam, so you've no idea whether I'm masculine or not. Neither does anyone else who isn't a close friend.

So forgive me if I find your opinion, or anyone else's, laughable. If they think I'm no longer masculine, because I may decide to dress.. Once a year.

Clothes and sexuality do not define someone's masculinity.

How they carry themselves in day to day life does. Whether you agree or not.

"

I find a confident man in some sexy knickers very sexy!

It's a YES from me

By *iz78Woman  over a year ago

wirral

I dont mind it at all

Love It! Especially if they are mine

By *ubmichellestarTV/TS  over a year ago

Kent

Well I'm relatively masculine and enjoy it

And know a few woman and guys who do aswell

As with everything each to their own as long as it's not hurting anyone

Always had good experiences. .. it's always surprised me how many women like it

By *exfordMan  over a year ago

discombobulated land

Yeah great, bring 'em on.

no,no,,and no

discombobulated land

"no,no,,and no"

"no,no,,and no

"

just my opinion,personally I find it a turn off

discombobulated land

"no,no,,and no

just my opinion,personally I find it a turn off"

Never know with you.. You are so funny in your comments x

"no,no,,and no

Never know with you.. You are so funny in your comments x"

why?,,,i like my men to be men

discombobulated land

"no,no,,and no

why?,,,i like my men to be men"

That's cool XXX I like my TVs to be TVs... We might get on x

"no,no,,and no

why?,,,i like my men to be men"

Out of morbid curiosity. If you knew a man dressed, yet the rest of the time, he was his normal masculine self, would it stop you meeting them? No judgement or agenda behind my question, I'm just curious about you.

"no,no,,and no

Out of morbid curiosity. If you knew a man dressed, yet the rest of the time, he was his normal masculine self, would it stop you meeting them? No judgement or agenda behind my question, I'm just curious about you."

yea,,id be put off

"no,no,,and no

Out of morbid curiosity. If you knew a man dressed, yet the rest of the time, he was his normal masculine self, would it stop you meeting them? No judgement or agenda behind my question, I'm just curious about you.

yea,,id be put off"

Fair enough.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

I prefer men to look like they are men dressed as women rather than look like women because i don't find women attractive sexually. I do think when TV/TS look like women they tend to look beautiful though.

My fella wants to go the whole caboodle, shave off his body hair and that, but i only like to feminise him with make up and sexy undies. I think i will let him go the whole hog with a guy though when i think he's ready to be with one.

Manchester

"I prefer men to look like they are men dressed as women rather than look like women because i don't find women attractive sexually. I do think when TV/TS look like women they tend to look beautiful though.

My fella wants to go the whole caboodle, shave off his body hair and that, but i only like to feminise him with make up and sexy undies. I think i will let him go the whole hog with a guy though when i think he's ready to be with one."

Love a masculine man bulging in nylons or lycra. Such a hot sight

By *aughtybutniceBBWWoman  over a year ago

The County of Northamptonshire

"One of my biggest turn offs, hate it "

This (sick emoji)

"One of my biggest turn offs, hate it

This (sick emoji) "

Bit of an extreme reaction

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I like the contrast in pics of a hot dressed male in full make up with a visible bulge or his great cock sticking out the side of his panties. Unexpectedly some of these have made me wonder hmmm would I tkae it further.

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

This (sick emoji) "

your a barrel of laughs

Love it

2 cocks one in M&S y fronts or one in knickers

Know what I would like

By *hewifeandiCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Instant turn off for us both be it muscular skinny fat,each to their own but it's certainly not for us

By *arbellsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

I love it!

Not a look I go for but each to their own.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Seen couples in clubs where the male dresses down onto lingerie - total turn off for me but if it rocks their boat fair enough, each to their own

Masculine men in underwear

Oxymoron

I really don't get the fascination of men in women's underwear

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

[Removed by poster at 21/02/19 14:06:20]

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

I do like the look on some guys..

If it makes them happy ..

This (sick emoji) "

Big turn off for me aswell

Wouldn't make me feel sick just would not find it in the slightest bit attractive. If it was for a laugh or fancy dress as a piss take then great but in a sexual sense it's not for me

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

"= No longer masculine

Whilst they are wearing the lingerie? Or have they lost their masculinity even when they have taken it off again? Just even deciding to wear it in my book."

Toxic masculinity at its worse....

You know what I think?

I think it's the fact the person is being open enough to show this side of them that I find captivating. Daring to be different.

Their attitude, inclusion and general "freedom"

Obviously I cannot speak for all, but I have met and am friends with a fair few that dress (electrician, basketball player, engineer, mechanic, tree surgeon, musician)

Physically fit and muscular.

The effort gone into their transformation alone I find astounding.

Do I find all of them attractive? Of course not, same as I don't find all men attractive, all women attractive and all shoes "to die for" but yes, my fandango has done the tango more than once for a guy that's muscular, dressed, and oozing awesomeness.

P

[Removed by poster at 21/02/19 14:22:35]

A definitely no no. It's takes away all the masculinity and makes em look like sissys. Sexy underwear, stockings and frilly panties are tor women definitely not for men.... turn off

This (sick emoji) "

Bit fucking rude that, we're talking about people not foodstuff

P

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

This (sick emoji)

P"

We were amused at first, but agree thought if they are confident and it is their fun so what - bit of escapism for them

This (sick emoji)

P"

"A definitely no no. It's takes away all the masculinity and makes em look like sissys. Sexy underwear, stockings and frilly panties are tor women definitely not for men.... turn off"

I beg your fucking pardon!? Wow!

This (sick emoji) "

I could say that people who shag people young enough to be their kids is a huge turn off (sick emoji) but it isn't for me to judge.

if it is something you aren't looking for, avoid people who like what you don't.

"A definitely no no. It's takes away all the masculinity and makes em look like sissys. Sexy underwear, stockings and frilly panties are tor women definitely not for men.... turn off

I beg your fucking pardon!? Wow!"

Breaking news: masculine men who dress are no longer allowed to use man size tissues or eat Yorkie bars, they must carry a feather duster around at all times.

P

"A definitely no no. It's takes away all the masculinity and makes em look like sissys. Sexy underwear, stockings and frilly panties are tor women definitely not for men.... turn off

Why do you have such an issue with that comment?

Women's under isn't made to look masculine so why would a man ever look masculine in It?

I thought the reason men did it was to be sissies and humiliated

If a man stripped off for me and was dressed in a lace set up then it would be game over.

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man  over a year ago

Stourbridge

This is one of those questions that some(or many?) people have firm positions on but are loath to say either way for fear of offending either viewpoint.

It does absolutely nothing for us and frankly our reaction would be the same , neither of us find it attractive and in fact very off putting.

We aren’t saying it’s right or wrong, we are saying waste of time trying to interest us in that way but there are obviously many who like it. So play to your audience and have a great time, personal choice rules!

Women's under isn't made to look masculine so why would a man ever look masculine in It?

If a man stripped off for me and was dressed in a lace set up then it would be game over. "

I know this wasn't directed at me, and I apologise for jumping in.

The comment was stated as fact rather than an opinion, basically telling the guys that do it that they're wrong. That's not on.

Some MAY dress for the reason you have thought, but no, not all... nowhere near. It's fine to not understand something, absolutely fine.

I don't understand quantum physics, but I ain't gonna judge or look down on those that do.

P

Im rather fond of wearing lingerie maybe wierd to hear but fuck it guys can look just as hot as a woman in lingerie

It's the idea that we're no longer seen as masculine men anymore once admitting to doing this in private with those we choose to do it with.

Nobody would ever know I was no or dressed once a year.. unless I told them. I'm masculine, not effeminate in any way, unless role-playing.

If you're turned off by the sight of a man in women's clothing, that's fine, I get it. I'd be a dick to expect everyone to be cool with that.

To no longer see me as masculine when in man mode after you know the facts says more about you than it does about me. Same goes for my bisexuality. If you no longer see me as the masculine male I am and are turned off by something that you'll never see me do. It's your issue. The one exception I'll personally allow for this narrow mindedness.. is partners who've been lied to about it and cheated on.. or those who have had a negative experience of some kind.

Like many of you who feel by dressing I am less than man.. I'm using this thread as a filter. You're not beautiful enough on the inside for my tastes.

Maybe I'm being to broad in my interpretation of the post and OP means specifically in the moment of dressing and no other moment. Some of the answers are very black and white about something that's a billion shades of grey.

You're entitled to your opinion, if you're going to express it in a negative way on a threadtgats a celebration of specific kinkery. Don't be shocked if you get a negative response.

"It's the idea that we're no longer seen as masculine men anymore once admitting to doing this in private with those we choose to do it with.

Nobody would ever know I was no or dressed once a year.. unless I told them. I'm masculine, not effeminate in any way, unless role-playing.

If you're turned off by the sight of a man in women's clothing, that's fine, I get it. I'd be a dick to expect everyone to be cool with that.

To no longer see me as masculine when in man mode after you know the facts says more about you than it does about me. Same goes for my bisexuality. If you no longer see me as the masculine male I am and are turned off by something that you'll never see me do. It's your issue. The one exception I'll personally allow for this narrow mindedness.. is partners who've been lied to about it and cheated on.. or those who have had a negative experience of some kind.

Like many of you who feel by dressing I am less than man.. I'm using this thread as a filter. You're not beautiful enough on the inside for my tastes.

Maybe I'm being to broad in my interpretation of the post and OP means specifically in the moment of dressing and no other moment. Some of the answers are very black and white about something that's a billion shades of grey.

You're entitled to your opinion, if you're going to express it in a negative way on a threadtgats a celebration of specific kinkery. Don't be shocked if you get a negative response.

"

Im fine with admitting what I do its my personal life and doesn't make me any less of a man that a guy who doesn't do it if yall don't like it then stay away from it

So you should be Stretch, there's nothing wrong with it. Head held high my friend, keep it that way

just re-read the original post.. it does say.. good AND bad.

I'll hold my hands up to that misinterpretation and retract some of what I said. It's not a celebration of a kink. So you've every right to add your negative view to the thread.

As for the rest, I stand by it.

Where?? Is there a queue? Can I join??

Men in lingerie = fantastic!

"Where?? Is there a queue? Can I join??

Men in lingerie = fantastic!"

No que for me so im happy to indulge

By *OXO2018Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

I love MrXOXO in knickers he has a great bum

If you don't like my opinion that don't read it. Certainly don't come with such a pathetic reply.....

If a man stripped off for me and was dressed in a lace set up then it would be game over. "

Thank you. I was just thinking the same. Was there any need for ... I beg your fuckin pardon... get a grip

I've got a grip, got off my high horse and backtracked a bit. Held my hands up. What more do you want? Blood?

Anyone who has a feminine side has a right to express it, whether it turns you on or not is irrelevant.

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man  over a year ago

Stourbridge

"A bit of a tweak on previous posts. Love to hear views, good and bad, on masculine blokes in lingerie. Guys and girls views welcome x

Anyone who has a feminine side has a right to express it, whether it turns you on or not is irrelevant."

The OP specifically asks for “views,good and bad”

Therefore the question of “does it turn you you on” is the whole point.

I do agree that anyone with a feminine side should be free to express it.

"I've got a grip, got off my high horse and backtracked a bit. Held my hands up. What more do you want? Blood?"

Appreciated

"I've got a grip, got off my high horse and backtracked a bit. Held my hands up. What more do you want? Blood?

Appreciated "

"It's the idea that we're no longer seen as masculine men anymore once admitting to doing this in private with those we choose to do it with.

"

I think going by most of your replies you're the one that's shocked and been offended that others might view you differently than what you'd like. As it's been said including yourself each us entitled by their opinion. But I think you've not been as open minded as you would lead us to believe either by suggesting another view other than yours in 'narrow minded'. I don't think you've done yourself any favours in this post. Might need to step back a bit and maybe reconsider others opinions more openly.

I guess its possible for those with small balls but it is never going to work for us bigger balled gents.

I think going by most of your replies you're the one that's shocked and been offended that others might view you differently than what you'd like. As it's been said including yourself each us entitled by their opinion. But I think you've not been as open minded as you would lead us to believe either by suggesting another view other than yours in 'narrow minded'. I don't think you've done yourself any favours in this post. Might need to step back a bit and maybe reconsider others opinions more openly."

Given some of the stuff I've seen you write, I don't think you're in any position to give me advice. Thanks all the same.

By *wazuluMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Clear cut for me lingerie very sexy on a woman....

I think going by most of your replies you're the one that's shocked and been offended that others might view you differently than what you'd like. As it's been said including yourself each us entitled by their opinion. But I think you've not been as open minded as you would lead us to believe either by suggesting another view other than yours in 'narrow minded'. I don't think you've done yourself any favours in this post. Might need to step back a bit and maybe reconsider others opinions more openly."

For the record, I don't really care whether the majority of women or couples find me attractive or not. So I'm not offended if they don't.

I am allowed to challenge views I don't agree with am I not? In this particular thread I did get on my high horse. I did misread the OP and I had already backtracked and apologised before you stuck your oar in.

Wear lady's underwear I wear french knickers and things I've been wearing one all day so so comfy and smooth against my shaved smooth skin

I think going by most of your replies you're the one that's shocked and been offended that others might view you differently than what you'd like. As it's been said including yourself each us entitled by their opinion. But I think you've not been as open minded as you would lead us to believe either by suggesting another view other than yours in 'narrow minded'. I don't think you've done yourself any favours in this post. Might need to step back a bit and maybe reconsider others opinions more openly.

Given some of the stuff I've seen you write, I don't think you're in any position to give me advice. Thanks all the same."

Sorry this seems to have offended too. As you rightly said in your first reply to a comment I put up earlier, we've never exchanged before. There's nothing personal in my comments about you as a person but just an opinion which is what the forums are all about... differences to be considered openly. Taking offense where none is intended doesn't contribute much. Wish you the best though.

Given some of the stuff I've seen you write, I don't think you're in any position to give me advice. Thanks all the same.

Sorry this seems to have offended too. As you rightly said in your first reply to a comment I put up earlier, we've never exchanged before. There's nothing personal in my comments about you as a person but just an opinion which is what the forums are all about... differences to be considered openly. Taking offense where none is intended doesn't contribute much. Wish you the best though."

I don't have the energy.. not after posting on diamondsmiles thread. Please don't put words in my mouth, I'm not offended. Let's just drop this.

» Add a new message to this topic