FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sex machine recommendations

Sex machine recommendations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys

Anyone have any experience in buying a good sex machine, would like to add one to my collection of toys?

Thanks

Andy x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

James Brown perhaps?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys

Anyone have any experience in buying a good sex machine, would like to add one to my collection of toys?

Thanks

Andy x"

I'd recommend an Aprillia Mille RS , or a Honda Fireblade . Pure sex on wheels !

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hi guys

Thanks

Andy x

I'd recommend an Aprillia Mille RS , or a Honda Fireblade . Pure sex on wheels ! "

Not a Harley D in teal green?

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

That depends on what you want fron it and how deep your pockets are.

I have owned a few different types over the years. The one I use most often for my own solo play is a Monkey Rocker which is a perverted type of rocking stool. Whilst I understand that the original Monkey Rockers are no longer available there are numerous clones around sold under names like love glider and sex rocker. This sort of machine has no motor and the dildo is driven by the rider movimg the seat backwards and forwards. The advantages of this sort of machine is that it gives amazing control over the depth and speed of ever thrust and it copes really well with big toys and anal. The downsides are that it can only be riden in a seated position and most rider start getting numb legs during longer sessions. For me the numb legs seems to start about 45 min to an hour in.

My second type of machine is a Fucktech Tango TW11. This machine consists of three sections a control panel, a drive box and a wand. The drive box generates the thrust by pulling on cables which pass through a flexible tube to the wand. In the wand the cables movement are trasformed into the thrusting of the dildo. The control panel is also connected to the drive box by a cable and gives the operator control over the selection of fucking patterns and to adjust the depth, rate and length of the thrusts within the running programme. This is a wonderful machine with a lot of variation to the fucking patterns but I don't use it as much as the Monkey Rocker as it is quiet awkward to set up and use for solo sessions.

The machine I no longer have was a Blue Balls XL which was a more typical fucking machine in that it used a rotary motor and cam design to generate the fucking action. With this sort of machine you have to preset the stroke length as it cab only be set with the motor stopped. The only in use control is the motor speed. My main issue with this machine was that I like a relatively slow anal fucking and it had a real tendancy to stall the motor at the ends of the stroke under these conditions.

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

You can't beat an athletic marine with tons of stamina. Thankfully there are a few in here.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"You can't beat an athletic marine with tons of stamina. Thankfully there are a few in here. "

Athletic marines step forward.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys

Thanks

Andy x

I'd recommend an Aprillia Mille RS , or a Honda Fireblade . Pure sex on wheels !

Not a Harley D in teal green? "

Not for me Honey I like the rice rockets , but I'd say you'd look good on a HD ,

» Add a new message to this topic