FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > pushy bi fems

pushy bi fems

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

has any one come across the same thing as me? im st8 fem and not bi phobic at all, have tried kissing a fem but not really my thing, but when i chat to a bi fem from a cpl and explain maybe if with right person and totally d*unk, i might one day say hey why not lets have a go, they seem to think thats me saying i would love to meet and have some bi fun. then they go on to tell me if we did meet what they would go and do to me,and not even ask if i was ok with that....... seem to get the impression from some and not all i agree, that some bi fems think they dont have to have manners and yet everyone else has to agree to their boundaries. i just find it odd behaviour. hence dont discuss it with any anymore lol xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I may be able to help if you could tell me what they say they would do to you in more detail please

"has any one come across the same thing as me? im st8 fem and not bi phobic at all, have tried kissing a fem but not really my thing, but when i chat to a bi fem from a cpl and explain maybe if with right person and totally d*unk, i might one day say hey why not lets have a go, they seem to think thats me saying i would love to meet and have some bi fun. then they go on to tell me if we did meet what they would go and do to me,and not even ask if i was ok with that....... seem to get the impression from some and not all i agree, that some bi fems think they dont have to have manners and yet everyone else has to agree to their boundaries. i just find it odd behaviour. hence dont discuss it with any anymore lol xx"

I don't think you should do anything just coz you're d*unk! If you're not into it, you're not into it xx But yeah, shock horror, women can be just as pushy as men lol, so what! Just say, I'm flattered, but it's not my thing ... and move on. That's what I'd say if I wasn't into it

By *eavensg84uCouple  over a year ago

Harrow

Theres something about what you say that you MIGHT want to consider......when talking to 'couples' on here, you may well be talking to the male half (or even a single male) but he is claiming to be the female half. We've had that situation. The 'bi woman' is going into detail about what she'd do to you etc etc etc because in fact its the male fantasy that is being written-up, not what the woman themselves wants.

And yes, there are some pushy bi women on here as well - but maybe not as many as you think.

"has any one come across the same thing as me? im st8 fem and not bi phobic at all, have tried kissing a fem but not really my thing, but when i chat to a bi fem from a cpl and explain maybe if with right person and totally d*unk, i might one day say hey why not lets have a go, they seem to think thats me saying i would love to meet and have some bi fun. then they go on to tell me if we did meet what they would go and do to me,and not even ask if i was ok with that....... seem to get the impression from some and not all i agree, that some bi fems think they dont have to have manners and yet everyone else has to agree to their boundaries. i just find it odd behaviour. hence dont discuss it with any anymore lol xx"

have heard that before to be honest ..

pushy single male and fem's both str8 and bi

pushy couples both str8 and bi..

it's a crazy world this swinging malarky at times...

folks need to look up 2 words 'respect' & 'boundaries' and that a wee starter for 10 .....

xxx

Hi _eavensg84u i agree by wat ur saying

i know its no nice but if i get an email

or a friends invite from a fem i dont

accept cause i dont believe its from

a fem 4 some reason i think its realy

a guy lol an i go with my feelings xx

If someone says that they are not interested in something , that is it. Discussion closed, and no one should be pressured by anyone any further. However, i have to admit that i am slightly confused by your post.

You say you tell them that maybe with the right person you WOULD play with a woman, so maybe they are taking that as you saying they could be the person to try it with. They then go on to try and excite you with promises to come.

Had you told them straight out that bi stuff was a no-no, or told them that bi stuff with THEM was a no-no, then their behaviour would be rude, however your comments to them are ambiguous at best, and so they are probably only acting on your comments.

In addition, your comment about doing the deed if totally d*unk scares me. You should never have to be d*unk in order to do something. Also, people getting d*unk and doing things they otherwise would not do can end up in some very unpleasant situations for all involved.

ooooooooooo heaven, dont get so up tight lol........ i agree some are guys but not when you got a fem in front of you on cam saying it........ and i disagree theres loads on here lol xxxxxx

and i agree with you slutwhore......... move on or ship em out lol..... xx

no not ambiguous at all. your missing the point.......i say what i might try.........so i expect a respnse like, thats cool etc an then respect what i say.......... not to say well when i meet you i will do this or that....... think thats called stepping over the boundaries......... so have to end up saying well if thats what you think of my opions then its a none starter......

shame ppl take what you say in forums as gospel.....lol........ i never need to be d*unk lol to do anything, but as we all know its makes the nerves of trying something new a bit more calm xx

" If someone says that they are not interested in something , that is it. Discussion closed, and no one should be pressured by anyone any further. However, i have to admit that i am slightly confused by your post.

You say you tell them that maybe with the right person you WOULD play with a woman, so maybe they are taking that as you saying they could be the person to try it with. They then go on to try and excite you with promises to come.

Had you told them straight out that bi stuff was a no-no, or told them that bi stuff with THEM was a no-no, then their behaviour would be rude, however your comments to them are ambiguous at best, and so they are probably only acting on your comments.

In addition, your comment about doing the deed if totally d*unk scares me. You should never have to be d*unk in order to do something. Also, people getting d*unk and doing things they otherwise would not do can end up in some very unpleasant situations for all involved.

"

This is the reply that I would have given if it hadn't have been here already. Without doubt ambiguous messages are given if you say things like ... With the right person. If im d*unk. Well maybe I will. It's not okay to call someone 'uptight' simply because they have a fair and rounded view.

xx Gran xx

If you tell someone you might try something with the right person / in the right circumstances then expect these conversations from time to time, not sure why anyone would say they might try it one day to anyone unless they actually thought about trying it with the person/people they are saying it to??? If you're uncomfortable kissing other women and its not for you like your opening post states, you shouldn't have even got to that conversation in the first place.

Never leave yourself open to interpretation in this game, unless its something you do want to happen.

By *he WabbitsCouple  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Not all bi fems are pushy, my nicci isnt, she shows a lot of respect and doesnt try to make the first move.... She waits for the other lady to make the descision as in if she wants to explore her bi side more. Please dont tar all bi fems with the same brush. Most are very polite and respectfull.

most are totally fine but i must admit that i have had some women sa that i must be bi! and they have been very forceful which i hated. i am straight and some cant understand that. i just let it pass by when they have attitude

"most are totally fine but i must admit that i have had some women sa that i must be bi! and they have been very forceful which i hated. i am straight and some cant understand that. i just let it pass by when they have attitude"
I would be tempted to treat them as I would any sexual predator in a club and report them.

If you have clearly stated you are not interested and they continue it is certainly harassment.

We cut out the problem to start with by only contacting and meeting genuine bi females (hopefuly),so far so good.

Also,we wouldn't want to meet in the first place if we didn't think they were the "right person".

About being bi is a question that a lot of people think about exploring but don't have the nerve to try it. I did put on profile that I was curious about it and willing to try.

When the oppertunity came about I just went for it and it was brill. The girl had wanted to try it out and knew someone that I had met with previously. They had vouched for me as being respectful.

I did take her to a private room and we just talked about what we would like to do together. It then happened and the men came up to join us.

If it had not happened no one was going to be wiser as it was just her and me in the room. Our partners where not part of the testing ground so she and I could decide if wanted to go ahead or just not too.

I feel this was the right way to go and was no one was pressured into any thing by partners or other parties.

By *eavensg84uCouple  over a year ago

Harrow

"ooooooooooo heaven, dont get so up tight lol........ i agree some are guys but not when you got a fem in front of you on cam saying it........ and i disagree theres loads on here lol xxxxxx"

Seems like I get accused of being uptight for simply saying that some of the "pushy bi-fems" might actually be guys getting their kicks by claiming to be a bi woman. Hardly rocket science and not news to anyone who uses this site regularly!

And if you are on cam with a woman and you're saying that you MIGHT want to play, and MIGHT do it if d*unk I think you're being a bit naive if the other person reads the signals wrong. And if they do, dont get 'uptight' - just say no thanks and move on.

If I go into a shop and tell the assistant I MIGHT want to buy a fridge, should I get upset if he is keen to show me the fridges? If I dont like his attitude then I walk out the shop. Same principle sweetie.

your right to a certain point, but doesnt mean if i look at a fridge i want him putting it on my back and making me buy it does it lol.......... all i meant was i dont mind ppl saying what they like but not insist on what they will do.......... we each have our own boundaries and all should respect that........ones who dont would be the first to complain if i insisted we did something they didnt like ........

» Add a new message to this topic