FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi curious or just intrigued?

Bi curious or just intrigued?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been interested in women for a long time, I've kissed a few and let say 'been to 3rd base' but never been the whole nine yards, women turn me on and I often think about another woman having her way with my man, I'd love to know if this means I'm bi curious or just intrigued, what you think????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its whatever you want it to mean, sexuality is fluid, for me, if i was at that stage i would say i was bi curious. but dont feel te need to force yourself into a pigeon hole that doesnt quite fit you

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

I Ren had never even thought about intimacy with another woman until a few years ago (pre swinging days)when a woman from the same town as us came back to ours after a night out and came on to me and it turned me on so much I have never looked back.

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

I was totally straight until a fornight before my 50th birthday. I had never had a problem if a woman came on to me (it happened quite a few times in my younger days when I was in the WRAF), I just told them it wasn't for me. The first 18 months I was swinging I got asked many, many times was I at least curious...but my answer was always the same...I didn't have a problem with bisexuality, but it wasn't something that appealed to me...I was definitely hetrosexual.

In september 2009 I went to my first swinging social (ahhhh the glorious days of Barnsley ). There I met a woman I "knew" from the forums (now known as Princess Pussy). She asked me very early in the evening if I was bi....and got my usual response. We chatted quite a lot....and she asked several times if I was sure I wasn't bi, which I found highly amusing. It was a really good party (hosted by swingers in their pub, and closed to the public for the evening) and throughout the evening lots of people got a bit friendly and a few got down to their underwear, including Princess Pussy. Well she kept getting her boobs out (she has very nice boobs with gorgeous nipples) and she had sparkly nipple decorations on and I found I couldn't keep my eyes off her and after a while realised that not only did I want to touch her breasts, I also wanted to get my mouth on those nipples.

I took a lot of flak that night about me being "straight".....and by the end of the evening I acknowledged that I would have to change my status to bi-curious (which I did the following day). A week later I changed it to bi-sexual and me and my girlie are still in a very sexy relationship almost two and a half years on.

However, I have to say, I don't really think labels mean very much. A few weeks ago, in a club,I was asked by a female Fab friend whether I was bi or bi-selective as she called herself.

I laughed and said "I'm everything-selective. I play with someone (male or female) if there is an attraction.... for me that's the root of it all.

Thank you, I found ur stories interesting and can definitely relate, some girls turn me on, some turn me off, and sone I think 'wow' I'm happy in my relationship with my partner and he is fully aware of my curious side, but your right, I guess if there is an attraction from the start regardless of gender then labels dont matter, and I'm sure I'll know either way after my first experience with a woman anyway, thank you for your replies...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like 'bi-selective'!! I would say I'm definitely bi-selective. I fancy some men.... and some women.... but not all.

Probably the same way that 'straight' people don't fancy absolutely everyone of the opposite sex.

"I like 'bi-selective'!! I would say I'm definitely bi-selective. I fancy some men.... and some women.... but not all.

Probably the same way that 'straight' people don't fancy absolutely everyone of the opposite sex. "

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

"I like 'bi-selective'!! I would say I'm definitely bi-selective. I fancy some men.... and some women.... but not all.

Probably the same way that 'straight' people don't fancy absolutely everyone of the opposite sex. "

That was my point entirely

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

» Add a new message to this topic