FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > If you saw

If you saw

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you saw bareback pics on a couples profile or knew they did bareback would you refuse to meet them,or say well as long as they play safe with you then its fine to meet.And no this isn't intended to bash bareback couples,everyone has a right to choice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be a little off putting, safe sex all the way for us

Pics or not you never know the sexual history of another person

Protect yourself and there is no problem what others do xx

Yes it would put me off.

Sorry, but that's my opinion

It always cracks me up when people post they would never meet anyone who plays bareback. It's a bit naive to think that just because someone has safe sex ticked on their profile and that they have pics showing them playing safe that they don't play bareback. The same goes for those that say they won't meet bi or bi curious people Yes I know it's their choice but I have read a couple of posts in the forums from people who have been all high and mighty about not playing with anyone who does bareback and when you read their profile they've met someone who has veri's from people who only play bareback.

I remember only lask week someone posting in the forum stating that they only play safe and would never play bareback. On looking at said profile he had a verification from a couple who ONLY play bareback

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

we assume everyone may have played bareback...you can only be responsible for your sexual behaviour, and frankly taking the word of strangers off the interweb is daft.

We protect ourselves as well as we can using condoms, and accept those risks we are willing to take.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

We always play safe, and that's that.

We don't make assumptions that because there's BB pics in a profile that its someone doing that with a different partner, it could well be the couple in question who are just fucking each other.

Most people tend not to use condoms with their own partner, but do with everyone else.

If someone had BB only on their profile we obviously wouldn't play with them, but we may still talk to them in a club or on camera and end up getting a verification that way.

a number of people have verifications from people they have only met socially.

"Pics or not you never know the sexual history of another person

Protect yourself and there is no problem what others do xx "

+1

"It always cracks me up when people post they would never meet anyone who plays bareback. It's a bit naive to think that just because someone has safe sex ticked on their profile and that they have pics showing them playing safe that they don't play bareback. The same goes for those that say they won't meet bi or bi curious people Yes I know it's their choice but I have read a couple of posts in the forums from people who have been all high and mighty about not playing with anyone who does bareback and when you read their profile they've met someone who has veri's from people who only play bareback.

I remember only lask week someone posting in the forum stating that they only play safe and would never play bareback. On looking at said profile he had a verification from a couple who ONLY play bareback

"

Or that one's that say don't meet smokers but send me a message

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

saw a profile where they both smoke but wont meet smokers As for bb, if they agree to wear a condom with us fine but would think I would be checking it was on all the time so a bit off putting.

Scarlett

By *r OreoMan  over a year ago

Croydon

For us .. Pics showing bareback are an instant no.

Yes you dont know what people do behind closed doors, but i would rather be safe and where i know someone plays bareback there IS an increased risk so i choose to avoid.

"For us .. Pics showing bareback are an instant no.

Yes you dont know what people do behind closed doors, but i would rather be safe and where i know someone plays bareback there IS an increased risk so i choose to avoid.

and if its husband and wife pics doing bareback ??? how can you be sure its not ???

"

"It always cracks me up when people post they would never meet anyone who plays bareback. It's a bit naive to think that just because someone has safe sex ticked on their profile and that they have pics showing them playing safe that they don't play bareback. The same goes for those that say they won't meet bi or bi curious people Yes I know it's their choice but I have read a couple of posts in the forums from people who have been all high and mighty about not playing with anyone who does bareback and when you read their profile they've met someone who has veri's from people who only play bareback.

"

Which is why some won't meet those who hide verifications.............but thats another thread!

Which is why some won't meet those who hide verifications.............but thats another thread!"

So that's why we can't get a shag?

I always comment when people have bareback pics on their profile and usually avoid. difficult with couples because partners will have unprotected sex with each other. most people claim it's a previous girlfriend....

so pics of a husband and wife having bb sex with each other would put you all off? You all use condoms with your husbands and wives then?

more single men for me. I would never put pics up of me having sex without a condom even if I was in a relationship. it doesn't give the right message.

The way we look at it is that even though we ALWAYS use condoms when playing with others, there is still a small risk as the condom may break.

However, if the condom is to break , it is more worrying if the person you are playing with is a barebacker.

So for that reason we do not knowingly meet couples who do bareback swinging.

"so pics of a husband and wife having bb sex with each other would put you all off? You all use condoms with your husbands and wives then?"

I don't... I'd rather she feel me, and the other way round. Even got a pic of me inside her on my profi like that... if that's the wrong message then all I can say is oops

No probs with rubbers mind, as long as they're me own... if someone wants me to use them non-latex things then fine I'll give em a go, whatever makes 'em happy.

Think the males get bad press as agent provocateurs when it comes to bb as if the girls have something to catch from them, I'm sure it happens the other way round too sometimes... ymmv

Wolf

"The way we look at it is that even though we ALWAYS use condoms when playing with others, there is still a small risk as the condom may break.

However, if the condom is to break , it is more worrying if the person you are playing with is a barebacker.

So for that reason we do not knowingly meet couples who do bareback swinging."

+1

There's some complete idiots on this site (and several right here in this thread)! How on earth do you know that pictures of a man and woman going bareback aren't man and wife? Or pictures of a person and their long term ex for example?

The fact is so long as you yourself wear a condom then it really doesn't matter what the other person does because you know absolutely nothing about their past.

"If you saw bareback pics on a couples profile or knew they did bareback would you refuse to meet them,or say well as long as they play safe with you then its fine to meet.And no this isn't intended to bash bareback couples,everyone has a right to choice. "

All because people dont have bareback pics on their profile dont mean they always use condoms

All because people post saying they never go bareback dont mean they are telling the truth

All you can do is protect yourself the best you feel fit

People are not always honest on here but at least the ones who openly admit to going backbare give you a honest option on wether you wish to play with them or not

Does safe sex include using protection for oral sex?

"Does safe sex include using protection for oral sex?"

to most no, i know some women who insist of condoms for bjs tho

your all on a swingers site so there for SAFE sex is a must!

with couples have pics on profiles they are a couple why would they want to use condoms?

regarding playing everyone should use condoms both for penetrative sex and oral i think as theres no difference at all

You can never trust the word of a stranger so easy to say you do when you don't. Is a little off putting. But then if you play safe and you have regular check ups then its up to others what they do.

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

Not interested in seeing close up pics of anyone getting fucked bareback or not...

But no, doesn't put me off...As long as we use them when meeting it makes no difference to us....

I actually love seeing proper creampie photos .. where the guy is pulling out and you can see all the mess..

So would it put me off.. no.. because if we want to play safe we do.. if we dont.. then we dont.

Wont find any oral with condom on photos on mine.. simply because I would rather not do anything.

cali

By *rPandSlutCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

We don't play bareback, but have sex with one another without condoms... Why wouldn't we? Unless either of us thought the other was doing cheekies behind our back... In which case swinging wouldn't be for us.

We have pics of us having sex too, if people think that makes us wrong or unsafe then thats their problem.

xx bonny

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

People never cease to amaze me...I witnessed two people meet for the first time on saturday and within 5 mins they were fucking bareback!

Say no more

Why should'nt married couples have sex as they wish who are we to judge they know each other and trust one another they play with each other and play safe with other couples.

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

"Why should'nt married couples have sex as they wish who are we to judge they know each other and trust one another they play with each other and play safe with other couples."

I don't think anyone is questioning a couple having bb with each other whether married or not. I think the issue here is that some people may presume that bb pics suggest they play bb with others appart from each other.

I have the same thoughts if I see a single guy with bb pics and yes, they do always say it's their ex!

Look, ask yourself this:

If you saw them wearing a condom in the pic and saw "safe sex" in their profile, would you decide not to wear one?

The answer's no, right?

So does it really matter?

By *rPandSlutCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

"Look, ask yourself this:

If you saw them wearing a condom in the pic and saw "safe sex" in their profile, would you decide not to wear one?

The answer's no, right?

So does it really matter? "

+1 well said, we totally agree!

Good observation here. From my own observations, most of the single guys I've seen in clubs always offer at the least, but 95% of the time will use condoms when meeting folks in clubs.

The bb approach appears to be between couples - especially when all parties have had quite a bit to drink and the perception for protection is not followed up.

But hey, in my mind, as long as folks are crystal clear regarding expectations before the party starts, that's all we can hope for.

» Add a new message to this topic