FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Femdom

Femdom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was chatting to a femdom earlier and was way more of a turn on than I expected. Doing all the things she told me and to refering her as Mistress. How many others are on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *seusbothCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

We like it

By *ub Male ExhibitionistMan  over a year ago

bromsgrove

"Was chatting to a femdom earlier and was way more of a turn on than I expected. Doing all the things she told me and to refering her as Mistress. How many others are on here?"

I love to chat to dommes, I’m naturally very sub but happily play both sides

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Was chatting to a femdom earlier and was way more of a turn on than I expected. Doing all the things she told me and to refering her as Mistress. How many others are on here?"

Oh...to just find one.

By *uiet confidenceMan  over a year ago

Warrington

Femdom is one of those terms that riles me. Sometimes it seems to mean female domination (by someone else) and sometimes it seems to mean a female dominant.

Is one of those answers definitively correct?

"Femdom is one of those terms that riles me. Sometimes it seems to mean female domination (by someone else) and sometimes it seems to mean a female dominant.

Is one of those answers definitively correct?"

I thought it was a female condom

Yep. I certainly am

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Love it but dommes are the rarest of the rare

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

I love domme females, but as mentioned above a very rare breed x

I love being Dom wen it comes to my men but if I’m with a female I much prefer her to be Dom

Mrscxxx

I am the dominant one in our marriage. My cuckold husband does as he is told. I do whatever I want with whoever I want. ( he loves it )

I guess I’ve always been dominant. My husband is quite sub so it works great in our marriage.

By *arpePinguisWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"Femdom is one of those terms that riles me. Sometimes it seems to mean female domination (by someone else) and sometimes it seems to mean a female dominant.

Is one of those answers definitively correct?"

It's definitely a dominant female, or Domme

By *arpePinguisWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Is one of those answers definitively correct?

I thought it was a female condom "

Close, that's a femidom

By *ub_boiMan  over a year ago

manchester

"I am the dominant one in our marriage. My cuckold husband does as he is told. I do whatever I want with whoever I want. ( he loves it )

I guess I’ve always been dominant. My husband is quite sub so it works great in our marriage. "

I do hope he realises just how lucky he is. x

Hello

"I am the dominant one in our marriage. My cuckold husband does as he is told. I do whatever I want with whoever I want. ( he loves it )

I guess I’ve always been dominant. My husband is quite sub so it works great in our marriage. "

I’m looking for one!

By *ub Male ExhibitionistMan  over a year ago

bromsgrove

"I’m looking for one!"

A femdom or a sub?

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"Love it but dommes are the rarest of the rare"

Seen any around? X

I would love nothing more then to have a mistress

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Definitely a rare breed and made all the rarer for me by the fact that I believe the "connection" between a Domme and sub has to go a lot deeper than a swinging/casual sex type of relationship for it to truly work.

I need to "feel" submissive to someone for me to give myself to them and that is something I won't compromise on.

"Definitely a rare breed and made all the rarer for me by the fact that I believe the "connection" between a Domme and sub has to go a lot deeper than a swinging/casual sex type of relationship for it to truly work.

I need to "feel" submissive to someone for me to give myself to them and that is something I won't compromise on. "

Totally agree with this

"I’m looking for one!

A femdom or a sub? "

A femdom!

It's natural thing when person is alpha, those who thinks are dom (in real life not in role play) tell how extend or rather harsh you can be with person ? Mentally not physically. Alpha or Dom don't care about others they live for themselves.

"It's natural thing when person is alpha, those who thinks are dom (in real life not in role play) tell how extend or rather harsh you can be with person ? Mentally not physically. Alpha or Dom don't care about others they live for themselves. "

Not entirely sure what you're trying to say here but one thing any Dom/me worth their salt will have at the top of their priority list is a duty of care towards their submissive and ensuring they are both safe and comfortable with anything that may happen during a scene - it's why open and honest communication, establishment of boundaries, limits and safe words are so important

By *oredShitlessxxxCouple  over a year ago

luton

"It's natural thing when person is alpha, those who thinks are dom (in real life not in role play) tell how extend or rather harsh you can be with person ? Mentally not physically. Alpha or Dom don't care about others they live for themselves.

Not entirely sure what you're trying to say here but one thing any Dom/me worth their salt will have at the top of their priority list is a duty of care towards their submissive and ensuring they are both safe and comfortable with anything that may happen during a scene - it's why open and honest communication, establishment of boundaries, limits and safe words are so important "

Dom is male

Domme is female

Some Women are switch (Mrs is anyway lol) Domme and Sub.

Would love a fem Dom to come and play with us

Mrscxxx

By *ub_boiMan  over a year ago

manchester

I long for the chance to serve at a Domme's pleasure.

"It's natural thing when person is alpha, those who thinks are dom (in real life not in role play) tell how extend or rather harsh you can be with person ? Mentally not physically. Alpha or Dom don't care about others they live for themselves.

Not entirely sure what you're trying to say here but one thing any Dom/me worth their salt will have at the top of their priority list is a duty of care towards their submissive and ensuring they are both safe and comfortable with anything that may happen during a scene - it's why open and honest communication, establishment of boundaries, limits and safe words are so important

Dom is male

Domme is female

Some Women are switch (Mrs is anyway lol) Domme and Sub."

Are you both switch? Looking for a kinky switch couple to play with and explore or the variants of this and see what fun we can all have. PM me.

By *ark ph0enixWoman  over a year ago

stockton

"Definitely a rare breed and made all the rarer for me by the fact that I believe the "connection" between a Domme and sub has to go a lot deeper than a swinging/casual sex type of relationship for it to truly work.

I need to "feel" submissive to someone for me to give myself to them and that is something I won't compromise on. "

Yes I find this very true, And few inspire me to be willing to submit despite my desire to do so.

Would love to find a Dom woman who is into CDs

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"I long for the chance to serve at a Domme's pleasure. "

I know a good Domme in Stoke-on-Trent

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

I’ve become more switchy of recent

By *arkhorse66Man  over a year ago

bristol

There’s plenty around but not so prevalent on this site. I expect that to be because the true dommes are lifestyle and not just for bedroom antics and the Dom / sub relationship is far deeper than swinging.

manchester

I find I’m more domme with women, just a urge to take control or frustration

I really want a mistress always want ed to do this

I wish Scarlett was Switch so I could experience a bit of Femme Domme play once in a while but alas she is very sub so It’s very rare that I get to switch.

We’ve talked about finding a Domme to dominate us both in the past but it hasn’t materialised so far.

It’s on our Fucket List

"I wish Scarlett was Switch so I could experience a bit of Femme Domme play once in a while but alas she is very sub so It’s very rare that I get to switch.

We’ve talked about finding a Domme to dominate us both in the past but it hasn’t materialised so far.

It’s on our Fucket List

"

I does seem hard to find a female don I have been looking for years and still had no luck

"I love being Dom wen it comes to my men but if I’m with a female I much prefer her to be Dom

Mrscxxx "

I’m the exact opposite! Haha

By *isterPepperMan  over a year ago

Central Swindon

Came into this thread thinking it was about barrier contraceptives then realised I misread

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I am a total switch, cant decide which I prefer overall; but I do know I am more dominant with women my own age and much more submissive with younger women.

My ultimate fantasy is to serve a young dominant lady with a young bi male sub ….

in my dreams I know !

By *arried Bi KinksterMan  over a year ago

North West

I love dominant lady’s xx

manchester

I can only be dominant with females , but not really with men, though have tried and maybe experiment further

"Would love to find a Dom woman who is into CDs"

Really? You sure?

By *agenta400Woman  over a year ago

All over the shop

Yet to find my one true sub to play/toy with.

I'm far too picky.

But I'm a fledging domme. It'll happen.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Love Mistress Domme's pegging me.

Love to Domm sub guys, eventually make them cum on my ass, tits n feet.

Not entirely sure what you're trying to say here but one thing any Dom/me worth their salt will have at the top of their priority list is a duty of care towards their submissive and ensuring they are both safe and comfortable with anything that may happen during a scene - it's why open and honest communication, establishment of boundaries, limits and safe words are so important "

Absolutely, during and after. Some subs go into subspace where they are unable to function properly for a littor while so aftercare is very important too. It's a big responsibility having a sub. It's not about just flicking their bollocks ya know

It is something we would like to explore, the problem is finding the right lady or guy to ease us in "pun intended"

Absolutely, during and after. Some subs go into subspace where they are unable to function properly for a littor while so aftercare is very important too. It's a big responsibility having a sub. It's not about just flicking their bollocks ya know "

If I *just* wanted my bollocks flicking I'd buy myself a rubber band!!

Unfortunately there *are* those (both Dom/me and sub) who think that's all being a Dom/me amounts to and that's when a danger of abuse arises. Which is why it is so important for players on both sides of the coin to be knowledgeable and informed before contemplating entering into D/s play, particularly with people they don't know and trust.

I couldn't contemplate giving myself to someone without having had long conversations on the subject and being as sure as I could be that they were the right Dom/me for me. I need to "feel" submissive to someone too, which is a rare thing indeed and why my practical experience is limited by comparison to my knowledge.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Every time I see this word my first thought is always it's some form of contraception/infection barrier for women.

manchester

"Every time I see this word my first thought is always it's some form of contraception/infection barrier for women."

By *prilprincessTV/TS  over a year ago

Swindon

Absolutely agree, connection must be based on feelings and trust; it has nothing to do with casual sex

And most people simply don't understand it

» Add a new message to this topic