FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is swinging for late bloomers?

Is swinging for late bloomers?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a teenager I was in long term relationships from about 17 and never really had the whole "sowing my oats" phase. It crossed my mind the other day that maybe that is what I am doing with swinging now. Anybody else have similar situations? Is it a common theme?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Swingings for everyone not just late bloomers

It depends when it finds ya

I was 17 when it found me and ive been with it ever since xx

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

No not just for last bloomers.....swinging is for everyone.

We first dipped our toes in, in our early/mid 20's

I met my ex husband when I was 17 and was with him for 21 years !

I am now with a new partner and have started swinging , We are loving every minute of it !

So I am a late bloomer to as they say lol !

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Started at 18 here...in benwell thats a late bloomer

Most ppl i know well have been in non monogamous relationships all their lives

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

Yes and no.

Yes - we can now indulge in any sexual activity we chose without upsetting anyone. Much like a single teenager may.

No - I don't feel the need to go out and sleep around just becasue I could. Infact neither of us want to. We still get our satisfaction from doign whatever we do together. Whether that be just too of us or +xxx We're still together.

If that makes sense?

But good question OP

Cheers

D&K

I was screwing around before i got married, when i was 17 then i married a much older man, only as he has got older he isnt so interested in sex so he allows me to have other men.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

kev just pointed out he thinks that a lot of his openess towards me originally came from knowing i never sowed my wild oats so to speak, then he discovered he loved it

Dont think so.. I think that some come across it later on in life.. but some of us were just born the way we are.

I have always had a couple of guys at a time.. I prefer now the fact its all open and honest though.. it makes it even better.

Cali

we discovered the joys back in 2010, going to our first club next week, both bit nervy, but looking forward to it only had a couple social meets so far, and i now found out mrs gets very aroused chatting and using cams, so result all round!!!!!

Well I have just discovered that some friends of ours, a couple both in their seventies, are not only swingers but host parties for swingers!!!

I should have guessed, as they both have very twinkly eyes.....

"Well I have just discovered that some friends of ours, a couple both in their seventies, are not only swingers but host parties for swingers!!!

I should have guessed, as they both have very twinkly eyes.....

"

And pampas grass in the garden xx

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

late bloomer here,loving it

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

I wouldn't say so. I was 17 before I first had sex, then from 17 to about 20 I slept with A LOT of guys before I settled down into a (vanilla) relationship.

Didn't find swinging until I was about 25.

*Her*

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

one of us started at 30 the other at 24 ! so yes pretty late bloomers :D

"one of us started at 30 the other at 24 ! so yes pretty late bloomers :D "

I'm 18!

Yes a late bloomer here and I would say that in my case I am experiencing and experimenting with things that I never did in my youth.

I could count the guys I slept with on one hand before swinging, so yes I'm catching up

By *ayman2002Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Also a late bloomer, which does go some way to explaining my desire to explore everything and leave no stones unturned

But swinging is, for me, as much about making a real connection with people as it is about the sex. It's the attitude and outlook rather than the time of life/age/body type etc etc.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Suppose you could say we're late bloomers into the swinging world, but we were both fairly promiscuous before our first marriages, and during them both had affairs and one-night-stands. That's one of the reasons we decided to start swinging not long after we got together, a recognition that we were unlikely to be 'faithful' during our relationship - we both like sex too much to keep it to just the two of us. Think if you're highly-sexed swinging can be a marriage saver.

"Suppose you could say we're late bloomers into the swinging world, but we were both fairly promiscuous before our first marriages, and during them both had affairs and one-night-stands. That's one of the reasons we decided to start swinging not long after we got together, a recognition that we were unlikely to be 'faithful' during our relationship - we both like sex too much to keep it to just the two of us. Think if you're highly-sexed swinging can be a marriage saver."

got to say thats one of the most healthy ways to look at relationships, as a species we are not here to be faithful etc, promiscuity is rife amoungst married people and causes heartache, as one that has been there must say swinging is and has been the best outlet for my sex drive and been doing it on and off for 15 years now!!

» Add a new message to this topic