FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What to wear

What to wear

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

2nite we are off to a club .. well I dont know what to wear .. suggestions please x x Shall I just be glam and wear a lovely dress or should i just be slutty and find my shortest pleated skirt .. what u reckon ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What ever you are most comfy in, dress to please but please yourself as well

What do most couples prefer to see when they are at clubs? do they prefer something that leaves something to the imagination or something that leaves very little?? Oh the decisions x x

What do most couples prefer to see when they are at clubs? do they prefer something that leaves something to the imagination or something that leaves very little?? Oh the decisions x x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Well I love the chance to dress up at clubs,Last week it was burlesque style...corset,suspenders and and small tutu,and accessorised with long satin gloves and a feather boa

I felt covered enough to feel comfortable but sexy enough that I was wearing something that I would'nt wear out to a normal club

I love seeing the ladies dressed up

Hope you have fun xxx

"Well I love the chance to dress up at clubs,Last week it was burlesque style...corset,suspenders and and small tutu,and accessorised with long satin gloves and a feather boa

I felt covered enough to feel comfortable but sexy enough that I was wearing something that I would'nt wear out to a normal club

I love seeing the ladies dressed up

Hope you have fun xxx"

That sounds fun .. maybe I might dig my tutu and corset out ... thanks for the advice x x

» Add a new message to this topic