FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Love it...

Love it...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...when a guy refers to women as 'filthy slags' in his profile text...jog on kitty!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"...when a guy refers to women as 'filthy slags' in his profile text...jog on kitty!"

Its even funnier when they send messages saying something similar and wonder why you delete without replying..

cali

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

You mean you do not set up a meet straight away

"You mean you do not set up a meet straight away"

lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Some will like that terminology , some wont...

"You mean you do not set up a meet straight away"

Well i did ponder on it for all of 2 seconds before i hit block!

"Some will like that terminology , some wont..."

In the bedroom maybe, but on a profile trying to attract women?? lol

So your saying thats a no no then hey hmmmm ok im hearing ya! got any tips for other words to use instead then meaning pretty much the same thing but in a nice posh way to make my self look ever so feckin clever? and if you can send them with all the right spelling please that would be impressive as well yeah. Whilst your waiting for google to down load all thos clever suggestions for me girls if you have no more ironing to do then do us a favour yeah put ya knickers back on and make us a cup of tea hey im parched already!!

AND BEFORE YOU ALL BLOODY BLCK ME That was a joke yeah lol I can do my own google thanx just make sures theres two sugar in that brew theres a good girl haha xxxxxxxxxxxx

There are women who put on their profiles that they are sluts, whores, cum-dumps, use me abuse me etc. etc. So who can blame a guy for pitching his appeal to those women?

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Some will like that terminology , some wont...

In the bedroom maybe, but on a profile trying to attract women?? lol "

What Laine said is true, some women are attracted by that kinda thing

"There are women who put on their profiles that they are sluts, whores, cum-dumps, use me abuse me etc. etc. So who can blame a guy for pitching his appeal to those women? "

Fair point, but personally i found it vulgar, each to their own eh!

"So your saying thats a no no then hey hmmmm ok im hearing ya! got any tips for other words to use instead then meaning pretty much the same thing but in a nice posh way to make my self look ever so feckin clever? and if you can send them with all the right spelling please that would be impressive as well yeah. Whilst your waiting for google to down load all thos clever suggestions for me girls if you have no more ironing to do then do us a favour yeah put ya knickers back on and make us a cup of tea hey im parched already!!

AND BEFORE YOU ALL BLOODY BLCK ME That was a joke yeah lol I can do my own google thanx just make sures theres two sugar in that brew theres a good girl haha xxxxxxxxxxxx "

{mistakenly puts in arsnic instead of sugar}

"So your saying thats a no no then hey hmmmm ok im hearing ya! got any tips for other words to use instead then meaning pretty much the same thing but in a nice posh way to make my self look ever so feckin clever? and if you can send them with all the right spelling please that would be impressive as well yeah. Whilst your waiting for google to down load all thos clever suggestions for me girls if you have no more ironing to do then do us a favour yeah put ya knickers back on and make us a cup of tea hey im parched already!!

AND BEFORE YOU ALL BLOODY BLCK ME That was a joke yeah lol I can do my own google thanx just make sures theres two sugar in that brew theres a good girl haha xxxxxxxxxxxx "

And I miss spelled words on purpose in that just to prove a point! HONEST haha well thats my excuse anyhow and im dam well sticking to it. Now weres my cuppa please come on im waiting here! xx

AND BEFORE YOU ALL BLOODY BLCK ME That was a joke yeah lol I can do my own google thanx just make sures theres two sugar in that brew theres a good girl haha xxxxxxxxxxxx

{mistakenly puts in arsnic instead of sugar}"

MWAH xxx

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I think its weird the guys that may have seen stuff like that on one woman's profile... then automatically extrapulate to think all women want that.

Or the women that assume as one guy has paid (travel / hotel / etc) for a meet, hence all guys should.

Agrees with the subject: Love it!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"There are women who put on their profiles that they are sluts, whores, cum-dumps, use me abuse me etc. etc. So who can blame a guy for pitching his appeal to those women? "

Sadly there are which makes some guys think all women want to be spoken to like that.

"There are women who put on their profiles that they are sluts, whores, cum-dumps, use me abuse me etc. etc. So who can blame a guy for pitching his appeal to those women?

Sadly there are which makes some guys think all women want to be spoken to like that. "

I like the idea of a girl walking all over me in her high heels but sadly there are some out there that as gorgeous as they maybe would crush your spine and probarbly kill you with just the first foot trying to get on ya

There is no real point nor meaning to this post of mine execpt that im bored so felt I should write something along the lines of whats good for the goose dont mean its going to be good for the gander, so it takes all sorts and not every one wants the same.

Now weres my brew wench ast not ask thee again! xx

"There are women who put on their profiles that they are sluts, whores, cum-dumps, use me abuse me etc. etc. So who can blame a guy for pitching his appeal to those women?

Sadly there are which makes some guys think all women want to be spoken to like that.

I like the idea of a girl walking all over me in her high heels but sadly there are some out there that as gorgeous as they maybe would crush your spine and probarbly kill you with just the first foot trying to get on ya

There is no real point nor meaning to this post of mine execpt that im bored so felt I should write something along the lines of whats good for the goose dont mean its going to be good for the gander, so it takes all sorts and not every one wants the same.

Now weres my brew wench ast not ask thee again! xx"

{gets her biggest steel toe caps on...tramps all over him...coffee in hand...spilling all over his broken back )

{gets her biggest steel toe caps on...tramps all over him...coffee in hand...spilling all over his broken back )

"

Oooooooow I just love a woman who dont take no crap and has fire in her belly hahaha x

Oooooooow I just love a woman who dont take no crap and has fire in her belly hahaha x"

PS I dont drink coffee I drink tea my deer and I like my toast done on one side hahaha

Ahhh im trading you in for a less cheeky model, one that can make his own toast and hot drinks lol

"Ahhh im trading you in for a less cheeky model, one that can make his own toast and hot drinks lol"

lol im nice really luv HONEST x

"Ahhh im trading you in for a less cheeky model, one that can make his own toast and hot drinks lol

lol im nice really luv HONEST x"

ahhh you'll tell us owt to get us in the sack lol

"Ahhh im trading you in for a less cheeky model, one that can make his own toast and hot drinks lol

lol im nice really luv HONEST x

ahhh you'll tell us owt to get us in the sack lol"

Dam shes onto me already lol and was just flicking through womans weekly mag as well for some top topics and quotes to make me look all modern male hmmmmm gutted now !

» Add a new message to this topic