FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The word stunning in chat rooms etc

The word stunning in chat rooms etc

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r_Darcy40 OP   Man  over a year ago

huddersfield

In chat rooms of late the word STUNNING is getting way way over the top. Young keyboard warriors acting like they never seen a Stunning pair of tits before even though they might not actually look nice. lol. Stunning this Stunning that when actually alot are just let me put it normal looking or normal tits. Also directors who are not even camming them selves are getting proper disgusting and should direct themselves on cam.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Saying a pair of tits are like spaniels ears isn’t going to endear you to anyone though...

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

Well OP I'm neither a keyboard warrior or *young* and I use the word stunning.....bite me

By *r_Darcy40 OP   Man  over a year ago

huddersfield

exactly xx

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Nothing is forcing you to stay in those rooms OP. If you see abuse or anything untoward happening then block and report the users.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I don't mind the use of any words like that in chat. What makes me laugh is when a guy says the same thing to every girl on cam. Does he not think they notice the comments to others lol .. if course this is after they have been told no thanks by the previous girl

"I don't mind the use of any words like that in chat. What makes me laugh is when a guy says the same thing to every girl on cam. Does he not think they notice the comments to others lol .. if course this is after they have been told no thanks by the previous girl"

Especially when he's told the first girl she's far and away the most stunning woman on cam or on fab or in the world. Way to alienate all the other ladies Dude!

By *onderstuff73mMan  over a year ago

Brum

"Well OP I'm neither a keyboard warrior or *young* and I use the word stunning.....bite me "

Not sure about biting, though I’d love to nibble on your stunning boobs x

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I don't mind the use of any words like that in chat. What makes me laugh is when a guy says the same thing to every girl on cam. Does he not think they notice the comments to others lol .. if course this is after they have been told no thanks by the previous girl"

I suspect this is what the OP was really getting at, not so much the word but the switching from one fem to another claiming "The most stunning" on fab lol

By *onderstuff73mMan  over a year ago

Brum

"I don't mind the use of any words like that in chat. What makes me laugh is when a guy says the same thing to every girl on cam. Does he not think they notice the comments to others lol .. if course this is after they have been told no thanks by the previous girl

I suspect this is what the OP was really getting at, not so much the word but the switching from one fem to another claiming "The most stunning" on fab lol "

I don’t know, I read it as in the OP referring to the word ‘stunning’ as becoming the new ‘nice’?

It's a common factor of fab life the throw away compliment

"Well OP I'm neither a keyboard warrior or *young* and I use the word stunning.....bite me "

I wouod love to if the opportunity arose...but I'm the same..The English language is wonderful so its only fair we stop saying its 'nice' or 'fit' or 'beautiful'.

If I see a woman who I think is 'glamorous' I will let her know..or any other adjective that comes to mind.

» Add a new message to this topic