FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Coconut Oil

Coconut Oil

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am stood in Lidl contemplating putting a jar in my basket. I have heard it is a good organic lubricant and ideal for anal sex. Anyone else used coconut oil during sex. Might put the cucumbers back though...too obvious

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndian gentMan  over a year ago

walthamstow

I have used coconut oil with an ex. It is ideal for anal sex and you can cook with it too.

Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Grab your balls a butternut squash

And find out foryourself.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You think having coconut oil and a cucumber in your basket is more obvious than posting on a Fab forum whilst in Lidl ?

I used this for professional Massage for people with eczema, and skin complaints, it’s the best thing to use, it’s organic, safe, but just make sure you have NO nut allergy’s as it’s believed to be part of the nut family.

[Removed by poster at 25/03/19 11:37:30]

By *electableDalliancesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

I use coconut oil to cook with massage with and general skin moisturiser, it’s not advisable to use with condoms sadly as it can cause breakage.

Use it to condition my hair before I bleach it and as a cleanser.

Never tried it up the bum.

We use it for normal sex.. it's very good for a nice sloppy bj too. Anal however.. not so much. We prefer actual anal lube.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Don't buy it if you use condoms.

"I use coconut oil to cook with massage with and general skin moisturiser, it’s not advisable to use with condoms sadly as it can cause breakage.

"

Baby oil can also cause the condom to spit. So likewise same applies with this

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

You can make a great dildo from coconut oil. Fill a condom with melted oil. Tie the end and put into the fridge to set. Take off the condom and voila.

By *ralPleasurerMan  over a year ago

Close

"You can make a great dildo from coconut oil. Fill a condom with melted oil. Tie the end and put into the fridge to set. Take off the condom and voila.

"

Creative!!

"You can make a great dildo from coconut oil. Fill a condom with melted oil. Tie the end and put into the fridge to set. Take off the condom and voila.

Creative!! "

Very creative but what happens when the oil gets warm! Could get a tad messy methinks!

I use coconut oil as a lube for wanking, much kinder on the skin than baby oil,tastes nice as well mixed with your cum if your into licking your fingers clean after.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"

i must try this, might need three jars though. Alternative i could insert the jar into a pan of boiling water and heat to 37degC. At least that way it feels like hot spunk inside me.

"I am stood in Lidl contemplating putting a jar in my basket. I have heard it is a good organic lubricant and ideal for anal sex. Anyone else used coconut oil during sex. Might put the cucumbers back though...too obvious"

Don’t use with condoms though

As long as it's the odourless one go for it. You can get good organic coconut oil made by "biona". And odourless cooking coconut oil. The cooking type that has odour smells fucking weird! I don't see why not to use it with condoms either. Only petroleum or the likes based oil lubricants like Vaseline will effect condoms

"I am stood in Lidl contemplating putting a jar in my basket. I have heard it is a good organic lubricant and ideal for anal sex. Anyone else used coconut oil during sex. Might put the cucumbers back though...too obvious

Don’t use with condoms though "

Why is that?

Coconut oil is nut only a great lube but also great for massages and good for skin it's good for hair, it's good to cook with. And for oil pulling for dental hygiene

By *electableDalliancesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

"As long as it's the odourless one go for it. You can get good organic coconut oil made by "biona". And odourless cooking coconut oil. The cooking type that has odour smells fucking weird! I don't see why not to use it with condoms either. Only petroleum or the likes based oil lubricants like Vaseline will effect condoms"

Coconut oil effects condoms the same as the other oil based products.

"As long as it's the odourless one go for it. You can get good organic coconut oil made by "biona". And odourless cooking coconut oil. The cooking type that has odour smells fucking weird! I don't see why not to use it with condoms either. Only petroleum or the likes based oil lubricants like Vaseline will effect condoms

Coconut oil effects condoms the same as the other oil based products. "

Handy to know thanks

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"

Was that on Pinterest?

Aldi coconut oil is amazing! A friend used it on her daughters skin condition and it worked a dream!

» Add a new message to this topic