FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > missed opportunity?

missed opportunity?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So there I was, out walking the dog (yes, I truly have one) at a well known country park in the sunderland area, when I came across a car parked a little out of the way, as I was walking along toward the car, the lights were flashed. Now, not quite knowing whether this was a come on or not, I carried on walking, albeit a little slower. When I was a little passed the car the lights were flashed again. Now I am sure that this was a come on, but being a dogging novice as such, I am not totally certain, so foolishly carried on walking

Any help or advice from you good people out there would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

ps - If you were in the car, or know who was, then I am out most nights at the same time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Thanks for this one, cheered me up no end! Have no idea as to what the signals are or anything, you need to get yourself back there!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"So there I was, out walking the dog (yes, I truly have one) at a well known country park in the sunderland area, when I came across a car parked a little out of the way, as I was walking along toward the car, the lights were flashed. Now, not quite knowing whether this was a come on or not, I carried on walking, albeit a little slower. When I was a little passed the car the lights were flashed again. Now I am sure that this was a come on, but being a dogging novice as such, I am not totally certain, so foolishly carried on walking

Any help or advice from you good people out there would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

ps - If you were in the car, or know who was, then I am out most nights at the same time "

Flashing their lights is normally a signal for you to watch, or even join in.

Maybe your dog needs another walk

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

I love this thread

We have endless threads asking where the best dogging locations are?

Why can't anyone find doggers?

Has dogging died?

And the OP just stumbles into an area walking his dog and has an invite to watch

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I love this thread

We have endless threads asking where the best dogging locations are?

Why can't anyone find doggers?

Has dogging died?

And the OP just stumbles into an area walking his dog and has an invite to watch "

Yeah but then he gets unlucky as he isn't sure what to do and carries on walking !!

Yes dogging has died a deathfor many of the sites, mainly because many websites on the net have lists of the dogging sites. It meant boy racers turning up and more police patrols.

I just wonder what would have happened if the OP had stopped to watch or join in.... what about the wee dog... would he have had to be tied to a bumper or something?

Its cruel I know but:

On boring nights sat at home I have often driven to our local woods with Tracy, sat there flashing my lights and eventually winding down my passengers window and wedged Tracy's open mouth upon one of the eagerly thrusting nobs.

These doggers don't have a sense of humour yanno, they never help to put Tracy back into her cardboard box

To my horror I have been recently told wedging anything plastic onto unsuspecting dicks is against etiquette, and a group of red faced males confiscated Tracy and headed off into the trees and bushes - the bastards !!!!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

It’s a myth that different lights being flashed have specific meanings… it just means they are trying to get your attention (or keep dropping something in the car lol).

I should point out it could just as easy been a guy wanting you to watch him wank or give him a “straight” blow-job lol

Anyhow… once you accidentally find one dogging spot, you’ll likely be able to find loads more. It doesn’t mean there will always be people at them, but part of the fun is finding the places with potential and seeing who turns up.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I thought it was some kind of signal, but was just a little unsure (more the fool me ) have spent all day kicking myself, anyone else want to slap me for being so stupid, join the que

So, back out with the dog tommorrow night I think, fingers crossed

» Add a new message to this topic