FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > basic hygiene

basic hygiene

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive met with a few guys for an initial meet up of a drink and only two were immaculately clean. Does anyone else both male and female find this? I shower before a meet, nice make up and hair, nails done and nice perfume. Good to make an effort!

For me, if the outside doesnt smell nice I really dont want to unwrap the present and it goes no further lol x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Eeewww, I am in total agreement. Only happened once, needless to say I didnt go there!

if they can't make the effort , likely sexually, they won't make the effort.

a bar of soap is nowt ..

you would think its just standard wouldnt you Rapunzel, I mean, its usually one of the first things you notice about someone, ewwwww ive met some mingers I can tell you, and I always ask "are you clean" they answer yes but theyre far from it, it makes my stomach churn

absolutely VIEW and also its sexy to a woman for a guy to wear aftershave etc

You would indeed think basic hyiene would be the norm, plus a little extra effort as you say when meeting people.

Sometimes you wonder what the hell people are thinking of.

shudders.

"absolutely VIEW and also its sexy to a woman for a guy to wear aftershave etc "

I will not meet anybody unless I shower, shampoo, shave first (left the other one out for decency reasons)but I don't wear aftershave.

If I was to try aftershave what would you recommend? (and would it increase my chances of getting my wicked waywith you?)

"absolutely VIEW and also its sexy to a woman for a guy to wear aftershave etc "

Creed Green Irish T fragrance for men...

guaranteed to get you to second base, then it's over to the charm of the guy to get to 3, 4 and 5

one turned up in his painting clothes pmsl, I was far from impressed lol

Never had a problem with others being dishevelled or grubby etc but, to this day we are still completely bemused with one particular person that we met.

Clothing and bodily hygiene appeared fine apart from the three 5 pence piece sized cold sores clearly present around the mouth.

They certainly had not appeared overnight, leaving us wondering why the planned meet had not been cancelled that morning when we spoke to confirm things, or the day before.

We had been in contact for sometime, at least a month, we never did exchange further messages thankfully - we left very soon after meeting and didn't explain why we did so.

"Never had a problem with others being dishevelled or grubby etc but, to this day we are still completely bemused with one particular person that we met.

Clothing and bodily hygiene appeared fine apart from the three 5 pence piece sized cold sores clearly present around the mouth.

They certainly had not appeared overnight, leaving us wondering why the planned meet had not been cancelled that morning when we spoke to confirm things, or the day before.

We had been in contact for sometime, at least a month, we never did exchange further messages thankfully - we left very soon after meeting and didn't explain why we did so."

shocked, nay stunned!

wow that tops my guy with the broken shower story!

Aftershave, oooh the one that gets me every single time has to be Paul Smith London, the black one, its made with mint and brandy apparently and is divine

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

"Ive met with a few guys for an initial meet up of a drink and only two were immaculately clean. Does anyone else both male and female find this? I shower before a meet, nice make up and hair, nails done and nice perfume. Good to make an effort!

For me, if the outside doesnt smell nice I really dont want to unwrap the present and it goes no further lol x"

I have been lucky then, all my meets have turned up immaculately clean and well turned out.

As you say, most people shower/bathe on a daily basis but most of us make that extra effort when meeting. A second shower, purfume, nice nails, hair etc.

Can't imagine why anyone would turn up unkemt and unclean if they expect to have some intimate fun at some point!!!? The mind boggles

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

no aftershave for me pls....happy enough with the smell of nice clean man thx

I would never meet unless totally clean and freshly showered...however from experience aftershave should be avoided for the first meet....some ladies can be alergic or sensitive to it, particually if they have recently 'trimmed up' themselves..

one single fem we met said that she met up with him in the Tate gallery and could literally smell which floor he was on. Have to say prefer clinique happy for men but Paul Smith do make great clothes and shoes - have a wardrobe stuffed full of them.

squeaky clean & smelling devine for me as i am too especially when i meet!

yuk, how could you have intimate fun with someone without showering first

i dont like eating anything that smells like its past its sell by date

By *ichNjudyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

"

i dont like eating anything that smells.... "

Talking of which, how many of you also think about what you are eating the evening before the day of a meet and on the day itself? Purposely avoiding things like curry and garlic.....

We're not vampires ffs but some folks do seem to come to meets well protected just in case!

xxxx

j&r

"

i dont like eating anything that smells....

Talking of which, how many of you also think about what you are eating the evening before the day of a meet and on the day itself? Purposely avoiding things like curry and garlic.....

We're not vampires ffs but some folks do seem to come to meets well protected just in case!

xxxx

j&r"

Absolutely,you have to take in all aspects of hygiene and breath is a major one.

It begs the question,if someone turns up for a meet smelly and scruffy,is that the cleanest they've been for ages?

XXXX

"absolutely VIEW and also its sexy to a woman for a guy to wear aftershave etc

Creed Green Irish T fragrance for men...

guaranteed to get you to second base, then it's over to the charm of the guy to get to 3, 4 and 5

"

have to agree with you there View, that scent is guaranteed to make a womans knees buckle xxxx

I have told this story to a few folk face to face and had them squirming...not sure saying the forum will have the same effect.

Jo and I went on a meet a few years back (they are not on this site BTW)...there were other "issues" as well but thats several other stories!!

We get back to their place and the fun all starts... they guy starts getting frisky with Jo and I start to get close to the fem. After a few mins the fem is all of a sudden kneeling on the couch. At this point there is a wee bit of a whiff but couldnt pin it down....

Starts to finger her, rubbing the outside and sliding inside...was VERY VERY wet. As I did this my face went down to kiss her bum cheeks etc... thinks to self... what the fuck is that smell? ewwwww... carry on fingering her and within a matter of seconds we have niagra falls.... now, I am complimented on having good fingers but this was unreal! The couch and the floor (wooden,thankfully) was absolutly dripping, huge puddle! My nose went closer to her pussy and the stench was stomach churning... I didnt know what to do but after another few seconds she started to fart. Yes fart. This was the final straw!!

I just stood up and said this aint working, sorry and went to the bathroom.

Jo came in and said whats up? She found me scrubbing my fingers with bleach and a scrubbing brush!!!

We just got dressed quick, made our excuses and left!!!

Driving home and talking, well looking at each other in disbeleif we remembered that the fem goes horse riding on Saturdays.... so we reckoned she had gone straight from a sweaty session of horse riding to the venue of the meet and then to shagging.... ewwwww!! All that sweat dripping down her back and crack of arse....ewwwwwwwwww.

Has that turned your stomach yet?

Steve!

thats just so put me offmy bacon buttie

Oh, and needless to say that we wouldnt feel comfortable not having a shower before a meet...

At the hotel and social at the weekend, I think Jo and I had about 4 showers each on the Saturday!!!

Steve

"Oh, and needless to say that we wouldnt feel comfortable not having a shower before a meet...

At the hotel and social at the weekend, I think Jo and I had about 4 showers each on the Saturday!!!

Steve"

you must have been busy you durty durty clean couple you!

"I have told this story to a few folk face to face and had them squirming...not sure saying the forum will have the same effect.

Jo and I went on a meet a few years back (they are not on this site BTW)...there were other "issues" as well but thats several other stories!!

We get back to their place and the fun all starts... they guy starts getting frisky with Jo and I start to get close to the fem. After a few mins the fem is all of a sudden kneeling on the couch. At this point there is a wee bit of a whiff but couldnt pin it down....

Starts to finger her, rubbing the outside and sliding inside...was VERY VERY wet. As I did this my face went down to kiss her bum cheeks etc... thinks to self... what the fuck is that smell? ewwwww... carry on fingering her and within a matter of seconds we have niagra falls.... now, I am complimented on having good fingers but this was unreal! The couch and the floor (wooden,thankfully) was absolutly dripping, huge puddle! My nose went closer to her pussy and the stench was stomach churning... I didnt know what to do but after another few seconds she started to fart. Yes fart. This was the final straw!!

I just stood up and said this aint working, sorry and went to the bathroom.

Jo came in and said whats up? She found me scrubbing my fingers with bleach and a scrubbing brush!!!

We just got dressed quick, made our excuses and left!!!

Driving home and talking, well looking at each other in disbeleif we remembered that the fem goes horse riding on Saturdays.... so we reckoned she had gone straight from a sweaty session of horse riding to the venue of the meet and then to shagging.... ewwwww!! All that sweat dripping down her back and crack of arse....ewwwwwwwwww.

Has that turned your stomach yet?

Steve!"

And bear in mind,theres horse riding.......and then........there's horse riding!

"All that sweat dripping down her back and crack of her arse" Hmmm sweat you say eh?

XXXX

By *ickedWWoman  over a year ago

Chester

I reckon these stinky ppl must have only met up with other stinkers and they think this is the norm...

Erhhh its just so bloody awful...

» Add a new message to this topic