FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Meet my Hubby !!!

Meet my Hubby !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do guys posing as a couple really think that this kind of approach will get them a meet ????? I have had this message 3 times in the last month ...each time i have replied no sorry hes not my type ((he really isnt !!).this time he will be blocked and reported . Sorry if this has been done to death but im just amazed that anyone would say yes ???

hello sexy lady my hubby **** is in ******* this fri and i would love you both to meet for some hot horny fun he has lovely smooth shaven cock and an amazing tongue also knows how to treat a lady so please look at his pics i,m sending also if you could reply even if its a no thankyou love ********

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do guys posing as a couple really think that this kind of approach will get them a meet ????? I have had this message 3 times in the last month ...each time i have replied no sorry hes not my type ((he really isnt !!).this time he will be blocked and reported . Sorry if this has been done to death but im just amazed that anyone would say yes ???

hello sexy lady my hubby **** is in ******* this fri and i would love you both to meet for some hot horny fun he has lovely smooth shaven cock and an amazing tongue also knows how to treat a lady so please look at his pics i,m sending also if you could reply even if its a no thankyou love ********"

I would defo meet him... and during the sex.. he will bring a photo of her in a lovely frame.. and place beside the bed.. sweet I know..

you may recognise the pic from the Freemans catalogue......

also..... look up and you will see 3 pigs in pink tutu's flying ... and 3 fairies dancing around the end of the bed........

well sussed me thinks... yu can easily see thro it xxx well done xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what was so funny is that his pics are all the "taken in the bathroom with a mobile" variety !! with the flash covering up the important parts ....love em !!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"what was so funny is that his pics are all the "taken in the bathroom with a mobile" variety !! with the flash covering up the important parts ....love em !!! "

love em !!! ... someone has to

just no us ....

» Add a new message to this topic