FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fisting

Fisting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irandAngel OP   Couple  over a year ago

York

Il be honest I love fisting I'm just wondering if others really do love it too and what is it they enjoy about it?

Angel

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Makes me feel a bit quesy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love giving it. Watching my hand disappear finger by finger and then the pleasure it gives hopefully leading up to the woman squirting in ecstasy.

Never done it before

We both love it giving and receiving

It is such a deeply erotic act. Love the feel and sight of my hand being engulfed.

I love to do it. Lubing up my hand and easing it in, the sensation of her body gripping my fist, the feeling of warmth from being inside her. Not many women are into it sadly.

By *r Normally KinkyMan  over a year ago

Somerset

Absolutely love being a fister. and any female can take a fist when done corectly. with gloves and loads of lube.. its one of the most sensual things i can think of to do. its so up close and personal.

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

"Never done it before "

Me neither but I’d love to both give anally to s man vigqnally to a woman and receive vaginally, slight problem only 3 fingers fit just now so need a very small handed giver

By *r Normally KinkyMan  over a year ago

Somerset

"Never done it before

Me neither but I’d love to both give anally to s man vigqnally to a woman and receive vaginally, slight problem only 3 fingers fit just now so need a very small handed giver "

Or an experienced fister who knows what they are doing

I would be curious to try it, but they would need to have small hands

By *quirtqueen1983Couple  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Loveeeee it! So much I even have the fist toys the feeling of being full is amazing

York

Ooooh does the toy feel the same as the real thing?

York

I love the feeling of being full and it can be so erotic with the right person, it just gets me feeling so naughty

By *quirtqueen1983Couple  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Not as much as the real thing but still good and still fills you up xx

By *lick9Man  over a year ago

Stockport

the few women that I have met that have been into it (they wait until they trust you first ) I have found that they really do get another type of feeling and orgasm like never before . Its amazing to see them enjoying it and such a turn on that you have turned them on so much also

Always a turn on for me and female partners, no rushing and plenty of lube always does the trick.

I love it wen hubs does that to me especially if he’s been teasing me before hand

Mrscxxx

By *inkysexpotMan  over a year ago

leeds

I enjoy seeing, feeling and hearing how much pleasure a woman is getting from being fisted

"I would be curious to try it, but they would need to have small hands "
i am experienced, but do have big hands. Not many can take me to the wrist. It does take alot of trust.

I have small hands. Occasionally I fist myself if doing anal shows in the day at work

By *xperimental Couple69Couple  over a year ago

Northern

"I have small hands. Occasionally I fist myself if doing anal shows in the day at work "

Wow would love too be in your company while doing it x

"I have small hands. Occasionally I fist myself if doing anal shows in the day at work "
that sounds like a great job

Love the feeling when my fist is in pussy and its get looser while you fist it slowly and than little harder and deeper. Would like meet woman who enjoy fisting here on fab.

My first sexual experience was having my hand being used by two older sisters to fist them. (not at the same time...I think they compared notes as what I did with one, the next day the other would copy...At first it felt wierd...very hot,...then tight...before suddenly relaxed grip and really wet..all down my fore arm.

Fast forward a few decades...and ‘fisting’ a woman (that enjoys it, or at least wants to try) is a huge part of my sex life

Well... We both adore it, male sub is nearly upto my elbow...

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

This was last night’s fun, so many orgasms

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury/Larkhill

"Never done it before

Me neither but I’d love to both give anally to s man vigqnally to a woman and receive vaginally, slight problem only 3 fingers fit just now so need a very small handed giver "

Or... a patient man, lots of lube, a relaxed approach and a good technique

By *omvampmMan  over a year ago

gillingham

"Il be honest I love fisting I'm just wondering if others really do love it too and what is it they enjoy about it?

Angel "

I've done it a few times to different ladies and have to admit to loving it, the build up the time the trust intensity of it all not an act you can rush so there's time to develop the intimacy and passion that lead to making the experience possible x

York

It is something that requires trust and time , I just love the sensations I get when Sir does it to me plus iv been known to beg for more

gillingham

"It is something that requires trust and time , I just love the sensations I get when Sir does it to me plus iv been known to beg for more "
very true mmm love to have you begging for more that wud make it even hotter Sir is lucky to have you x

By *heEvilWithinWoman  over a year ago

Barnsley

"It is something that requires trust and time , I just love the sensations I get when Sir does it to me plus iv been known to beg for more "

Can I ask why you enjoy it? Is it the fact that it seems naughty, he domination side of it? Or is it the feeling.

It's always been my fear to have it done because I like to keep stuff (sorry I hate to say this) tight down there. I know obviously stuff springs back but then because when you're being fisted you would be entirely full.. Do you still get pleasure from being fucked? Or is it like next level now where that's all you want.

I've watched videos and seen women gush and stuff from it like it's a different feeling. It does interest me but it's always been my hard limit. Now it's worked its way to soft limit hahaha

Barnsley

I meant to put "the domination side" not "he domination side"

gillingham

"It is something that requires trust and time , I just love the sensations I get when Sir does it to me plus iv been known to beg for more

Can I ask why you enjoy it? Is it the fact that it seems naughty, he domination side of it? Or is it the feeling.

It's always been my fear to have it done because I like to keep stuff (sorry I hate to say this) tight down there. I know obviously stuff springs back but then because when you're being fisted you would be entirely full.. Do you still get pleasure from being fucked? Or is it like next level now where that's all you want.

I've watched videos and seen women gush and stuff from it like it's a different feeling. It does interest me but it's always been my hard limit. Now it's worked its way to soft limit hahaha "

if you do explore it beautiful make sure it's with someone you trust and don't rush into it slowly build up I've a fb whom loves it it takes a long time to work my fist in but it drives her wild she says it's a v different kinda orgasm she has and it does make her squirt I'm no expert but I think it's the pressure as for staying tight I've Gota say she's still wonderfully tite and she's also the mother of five I'm sure a lady would be able to explain better but that's from a males point of view for what it's worth xx

I tend to like my ass fisted these days .tried twice and loved it . Anyone local in Essex

I have hands like shovels, never been able to do it

Barnsley

See i don't mind a guy with a big hand! I've also had kids so I know there's that illusion that you can't be tight after having kids (not true lol)

I think I may have to slowly remove it from my limits and give it a go! Obviously with someone experienced.

I couldn't imagine having my ass fisted. What's that like? I can barely take a big cock in there lol

My ex loved being fisted in her cunt and sometimes I would fuck her in the arse at the same time....now that was intense! I never found a problem with how tight she was afterwards....her take on it was that its like exercising....the more you do it the better you get at it!

The first time was quite an experience because you get to a point where you think its not going any further but then if you let her relax and add some more lube then the resistance gives way and she slips over your knuckles and you can feel her tighten around your wrist as you close your hand into a fist and slowly move it around (a twisting motion is quite good) to make her feel safe and then you can start pumping her gently. I was astonished by the orgasm she had the first time and they got better every time. I miss that!

It's all about time time time... And lube lube lube and trust. Especially anal to go wrist then forearm and elbow even beyond if lucky. You do stay tight its simply a muscle that has to be exercised. Jlube with a little coconut oil works well along with anything with a pop to relax the muscle. Then after time you can delve deep and have truly mind blowing orgasms

gillingham

"See i don't mind a guy with a big hand! I've also had kids so I know there's that illusion that you can't be tight after having kids (not true lol)

I think I may have to slowly remove it from my limits and give it a go! Obviously with someone experienced.

I couldn't imagine having my ass fisted. What's that like? I can barely take a big cock in there lol "

limits and boundarys are there to be tested pushed or broken striving forward to try new things is part of life's big adventure just pick a decent respectful partner to do it with relax take your time lots of lube or prep and enjoy x x

By *omSirYorksMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

We experimented with a double handed fisting this week and that was awesome for both me and Angel

Next week we have even naughtier plans to start slowly on anal fisting xx

Absolutely love it , can take a double fisting from a female x

By *inkyfun2013Couple  over a year ago

lewisham

We love it. My ambition is to find another woman who's into it and then have one on each hand like Harry H Corbett!

Omg yes my femdom loves the idea of chariot racing

It's never been something that's interested me but my FB who I trust impeccably has opened my eyes to a lot of things and we plan to attempt it together. He is experienced in it so I know I'm in good hands -so to speak

gillingham

"We love it. My ambition is to find another woman who's into it and then have one on each hand like Harry H Corbett!"
now that wud be interesting mm

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

First time my partner did this to me was the most intense feeling and every now and then we do it still ... divine ... I was lucky enough to fist a lady on her request and it was hot!!!! X

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

I’d love to try being fisted.

yes i have done it to ladies. very sensual. still waiting to have it done to me.

York

Next week will be the first time il be trying anal fisting anyone got any advice x Angel xx

gillingham

"Next week will be the first time il be trying anal fisting anyone got any advice x Angel xx"
take it slowly be and patience don't expect just to get fist strait in x

By *olamarvinCouple  over a year ago

corby area

Love giving to Lola and anybody thats up for it in a meet. Great using the lube and watching fingers one by one disappearing and the joy it gives.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Most men I've met have been in too much of a hurry to get it in

Failed so far but feel if they took time I need then it may happen for us both

Have been fisted in the past and am happy to allow in the future?

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I'd be up for trying

Tried it didn’t like it but each to their own

Didn't like it find it painful

By *exy couple2291Couple  over a year ago

bedford

[Removed by poster at 17/04/19 16:56:52]

By *exy couple2291Couple  over a year ago

bedford

Mr can take a fist if in the mood. we are looking for a lady that might like to have a go playing with him to x

Can't say I've ever tried it in any capacity , but would try it one day

"Never done it before

Yes please

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Just think about the damage you can course inside them or the incontinent problem they could get ,just hope you put a condom your hand as the arse contains lots of nasty bacteria. Just a thought .

By *alking HeadMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"Next week will be the first time il be trying anal fisting anyone got any advice x Angel xx"

Depending on how well aquainted you are with how your arse copes with larger insertion, it might take a couple of weeks, it could be months before you get one in. I would suggest an inflatable butt plug, which you can inflate once inside then play around with removing it at different sizes to get yourself used to the feeling, and actually conciously controlling how relaxed your hole can get. A lot of it is down to breathing technique. I've been receiving now for about 15 years, only every couple of weeks at my most frequent. I did it through increasingly larger toys then using my own hand (I'm flexible!).

Just don't rush things and if it's painful, stop, slow down and stay at that size for a while. It will be uncomfortable as you stretch that bit more each time, but not uncomfortable, not painful. Plenty of the right lube , time and patience are key

It's possible you may get some sign of blood as the rectum is quite susceptible to tears (small ones, even constipation can cause it), if this happens, stop play and give a small flush with cold water, as this will help to stop any bleeding by shrinking the blood vessels. Check later that there is no fresh blood and leave things for a few days.

Don't be put off by horror stories of incontinence. This happens when people have overdone things, usually in a drug addled state where they have not been listening to there own bodies or their partners wishes.

Not my thing at all. Someone I was with tried to do it without telling or warning me .... I ended up at A&E. Since then it's not something I would like to try again

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

"Il be honest I love fisting I'm just wondering if others really do love it too and what is it they enjoy about it?

Angel "

Had a few fisting sessions with some lovely ladies and T-girls.

Wish I could take a fist but too tight.

Love it when it produces a gushing climax. Love getting a drenching in the process.

Best quote from Bradley Walsh on Christmas episode of Coronation Street..."I'll give him a right festive fisting" threatening to punch someone.

By *r and Mrs A HornyCouple  over a year ago

coventry

We do xx

By *omerset tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

I managed to double fist a juicy lady on 1 meet thought i was gonna need a snorkel lol only ever done that once tho

S loves it far far to much

We both love to give and take. Nothing hotter than a good hard fisting

By *ood girl2010Couple  over a year ago

crewe

best feeling ever to be fisted fuck me im wet thinking about it

Barnsley

So what does it feel like? Pussy fisting that is. Not interested in anal fisting!

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Done it (giving) and enjoyed it. I guess it's a slightly taboo thing and a pushing limits thing?

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Done it (giving) and enjoyed it. I guess it's a slightly taboo thing and a pushing limits thing?"

I thought you were a good boy!

Loving giving it, made the girl squirt so hard from it here whole body shook from cumming so hard

Sasha hates it. When she was late teens her first boyfriend did it and hospitalised her. I (Sam) did it many years ago with a partner and she loved it. I have never pressed Sasha to do it as I know it was very traumatic, even though I know it was done completely wrong. I think it depends on the ladies enjoyment of stretching and the guys ability and patience to ensure all is done without a rush.

Nobody is punching my lasagne

Absolutely love it , one of the best feelings ever

I've done it a couple of times, having my hand completely enveloped like that felt amazing.

They don't fit and I don't want them to... I don't like the stretched/full up feeling so works out well for me lol

Given and received with women. Enjoyed receiving with women. Think my skills need to improve in giving. I get my hand in and am not really sure then what to do - speed, force, rhythm. I worry about hurting. It’s all very scary. Similar with the guy I fisted. Although he seemed to love it. Bit of an out of the body moment - what am I doing here with my hand up this guy’s arse?

"Given and received with women. Enjoyed receiving with women. Think my skills need to improve in giving. I get my hand in and am not really sure then what to do - speed, force, rhythm. I worry about hurting. It’s all very scary. Similar with the guy I fisted. Although he seemed to love it. Bit of an out of the body moment - what am I doing here with my hand up this guy’s arse?"

Did you try saying ' gottle of geer?'

"Given and received with women. Enjoyed receiving with women. Think my skills need to improve in giving. I get my hand in and am not really sure then what to do - speed, force, rhythm. I worry about hurting. It’s all very scary. Similar with the guy I fisted. Although he seemed to love it. Bit of an out of the body moment - what am I doing here with my hand up this guy’s arse?

Did you try saying ' gottle of geer?' "

I may have..

Nothing beats the intensity of a good fisting, it's my favourite activity (receiving) , yet to try anal fisting at the same time xx

Not done or had , I only just manage a couple of fingers in my wife, never mind the rest lol

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

I can't think of anything worse!

We all have our kinks though.

Fisting scares me....

I'm a delicate little flower

"Nothing beats the intensity of a good fisting, it's my favourite activity (receiving) , yet to try anal fisting at the same time xx"

I've never anal fisted someone before but would like it try

Love the intensity of it

Its a combination of trust along with the desire of sexual intensity. It’s not everyones cup of tea though.

Intense gushing is also a great result of fisting.

Love it with the right partner.

Barnsley

So guys I did it! Had my first experience of it. Wow what a weird overwhelming sense of emotions when it's happening lol. Glad I took the plunge!

"So guys I did it! Had my first experience of it. Wow what a weird overwhelming sense of emotions when it's happening lol. Glad I took the plunge! "

"So guys I did it! Had my first experience of it. Wow what a weird overwhelming sense of emotions when it's happening lol. Glad I took the plunge! "

You're a real woman now then

Barnsley

"So guys I did it! Had my first experience of it. Wow what a weird overwhelming sense of emotions when it's happening lol. Glad I took the plunge!

You're a real woman now then"

Lol. Did I make it into the category of real woman

"So guys I did it! Had my first experience of it. Wow what a weird overwhelming sense of emotions when it's happening lol. Glad I took the plunge!

You're a real woman now then

Lol. Did I make it into the category of real woman "

Fuck knows

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Dont you mean he took the plunge

"Given and received with women. Enjoyed receiving with women. Think my skills need to improve in giving. I get my hand in and am not really sure then what to do - speed, force, rhythm. I worry about hurting. It’s all very scary. Similar with the guy I fisted. Although he seemed to love it. Bit of an out of the body moment - what am I doing here with my hand up this guy’s arse?

Did you try saying ' gottle of geer?' "

That gave me a laugh.

Barnsley

Dont you mean he took the plunge"

Lol..

Never tried it but I've heard tell from a couple of lady friends that they enjoyed it,

Something else for the to do list, find a willing lady and one with small hands for me haha

I think im too small.

Or maybe Mark's hands are too big.

Just doesnt work for us.

York

Hi sorry iv not replied sooner iv not been on the forums much, I love the domination side of it, especially tied up and fisted by Sir it really does get me squirting. I shrink back quite quickly we both feel sex and if anything I feel more sensitive x I dont get fisted that often really

» Add a new message to this topic