FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > smoking

smoking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You will put your mouth here there and everywhere Ok you dont wanna meet smokers, who pay a hell of a

lot of duty on the fags they buy, while the hypocritical government take the tax in one hand whilst preaching oooooo smoking is bad for you , and they cant even sort BREXIT OUT FFSAKE

it is an addiction but act a little fucking grown up and say I/we dont wanna meet peeps with bad odour gym lovers and reformed smokers are the fuckin worst

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *AABMan  over a year ago

Not far

Everyone has the choice about who they meet and some don't want to put their tongue in an astray. No point in ranting about it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Reformed smokers are the worst because they have worked hard to break an addiction. Why would they then want to be with a smoker.

I am a gym lover and an ex smoker... I couldn't give a fuck if people smoke... Not a fan of ranty people that assume things about others because they aren't getting their leg over! Oh, and smoking actually is bad for you, it is an actual fact n everything... Preaching... It's so you can make an informed decision no?

not a rant just facts

anyone know the crap E-CIGS do to the body ? with there sweetie names not designed to get the kids at all

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"Everyone has the choice about who they meet and some don't want to put their tongue in an astray. No point in ranting about it."

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"Everyone has the choice about who they meet and some don't want to put their tongue in an astray. No point in ranting about it."

This

"not a rant just facts "

You wouldn't want to meet someone with BO right? The smell on a smokers clothes is unpleasant enough but to taste cigarettes when you kiss someone is grim... Unless you have also smoked one. Why is that something to whine about? What's not to understand?

Are you ranting on behalf of smokers? I'm a smoker and I totally respect if someone doesn't want to meet me because of it, and I'm certain many smokers feel this way.

Being a non smoker yourself I don't know why you're so worked up over it, it wouldn't impact you in any way.

P

Smoking is a disgusting habit that I managed to break. I accept that some people choose to still smoke. But those people need to accept that some dont want to meet them because of their choice to smoke.

Who still smokes in 2019?

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

I am an ex smoker and yes I am terrible when it comes to people that smoke. It's their choice totally buy as a player in a club the smell just puts me off playing all together .nothing worse than someone smelling of fags

I also have to give encouragement to those that do want to give up with working in the health industry ...

If people want to smoke and damage their body (and ive seen the effects) then it their choice. Just be mindful of others. Especially in a club or play setting .. that my rant as an exsmoker over.k

I don't fancy putting my mouth, or any other part of my anatomy, anywhere near a smoker.

My body. My choice.

Oh and BTW, the NHS spends millions on treatment for cancer, COPD, heart disease and many other smoking-related diseases. Not sure the duty paid covers this.

The fact is, smokers stink. I choose not to meet them. My choice.

"anyone know the crap E-CIGS do to the body ? with there sweetie names not designed to get the kids at all

"

All research says e-cigs do no damage to the body. Some worry about longer term, and associate them with cigarette's historically being believed to be safe. This association is weak at best IMO.

I vape Artic Mint. Used to smoke 5 years ago, never went back. Would recommend vaping to all smokers. It's not as good, but better at the same time....

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Impossible to know exactly but a reasonable wiki estimate is that smokers pay about a net 12 billion in tax (VAT, duty) into the UK economy (not including tax raised from income and corporation tax from those in the UK tobacco industry) while costing the NHS between 3 and 6 billion a year. So, er.... please carry on if you want, no need to rant.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

I wish we could post gifs here, it's the perfect time for the 'old man yells at cloud' gif

I'm a reformed smoker, but I wouldn't put off meeting someone if they chose to smoke. I find a woman smoking quite attractive, kissing a smoker too.

By *ublinGirl92Woman  over a year ago

Hell

I used to smoke, still might have to odd one if I'm gee-eyed. I was open to meeting smokers until I met a smoker and whatever tobacco he smoked was absolutely repulsive. I just couldn't tolerate the smell any more. His breath made me wince to kiss him.

So now I say that I won't meet smokers and that's my choice.

I'm an ex cig smoker.... i only vape now.... but not one of those types that like to walk around with a cloud of fog around them.

I don't have a problem if anyone i meet smokes.... wouldn't put me off at all.

But it's a personal preference.... so why complain about it.

That's quite a rant. Like my man above I vape, stopped smoking years ago. And see when I did, I realised how much tobbaco smoke stinks, it's totally reasonable that some people just don't like that smell and don't want it near them.

Now if we were to talk doobage, that's another matter, a scent from heaven. Can't beat smoking a fat one then fucking some guy's wife!

op calm down

"I wish we could post gifs here, it's the perfect time for the 'old man yells at cloud' gif"

you've always got a fag in yer mouth

"Who still smokes in 2019? "

The baddies in movies and TV

By *wansfeetCouple  over a year ago

Guisborough

"not a rant just facts "

Think you’ve got facts and opinion mixed up.

I hate the taste of kissing a smoker. So we simply wouldn’t meet a smoker. It’s our prerogative to choose.

Kiki x

By *over me with CumCouple  over a year ago

Near Spalding.

"I don't fancy putting my mouth, or any other part of my anatomy, anywhere near a smoker.

My body. My choice.

Oh and BTW, the NHS spends millions on treatment for cancer, COPD, heart disease and many other smoking-related diseases. Not sure the duty paid covers this.

The fact is, smokers stink. I choose not to meet them. My choice. "

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I wish we could post gifs here, it's the perfect time for the 'old man yells at cloud' gif"

So many times I have wished for GIFs.

Maybe w could just name them forcing curious forumites to go look em up.

Also, "old man yells at cloud" is definitely the perfect gif for this occasion

"You will put your mouth here there and everywhere Ok you dont wanna meet smokers, who pay a hell of a

lot of duty on the fags they buy, while the hypocritical government take the tax in one hand whilst preaching oooooo smoking is bad for you , and they cant even sort BREXIT OUT FFSAKE

it is an addiction but act a little fucking grown up and say I/we dont wanna meet peeps with bad odour gym lovers and reformed smokers are the fuckin worst"

Do you know what a smoker smells like to a non smoker?

I’m a non smoker with a smoking fetish so i don’t actually mind smokers at all

Ok well that topic got peoples interest

from my own point of view I started aged forty with a cigar to celebrate the birth of my 1st Grandson.

My mum died of lung cancer.

It is an addiction

The government take a lot of tax from the sales, yet say DON'T SMOKE.

Its been banned in hospitals (government) yet People being treated still smoke there.

In mental health facilities it is worse because the patients cannot go outside and there is no internal place to smoke. If you put your tongue up someones bum. Is it then ok to kiss your kids goodnight. Here endeth this topic, Thanks all for your contributions x live long and please don't smoke because the government said BLAH BLAH BLAH !

Christ, and I thought I was hot headed at times. I'm a ex smoker of 10 years and it doesn't bother me if someome else smokes. Not in the slightest. We all have a choice.

Oh and I do stick my tongue up my partners ass. She loves it. Don't think legislatiom after Brexit will change who I do that with, it will be more heavily influenced by whether I am a grouchy git on here.

Awww diddums. Did the nasty no smoking people say they don't like you and not meet you because of the smelly smoke?

Grow up and get over yourself!

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts so if youve quoted then thats gone too sorry

"You will put your mouth here there and everywhere Ok you dont wanna meet smokers, who pay a hell of a

it is an addiction but act a little fucking grown up and say I/we dont wanna meet peeps with bad odour gym lovers and reformed smokers are the fuckin worst

Do you know what a smoker smells like to a non smoker?"

If the op wishes to smoke, then so be it but away from non smokers and after all it is their body being poisoned which will deteriorate quickly...

Keep paying your taxes mate... Less for us to pay....

You would be amazed it baffles me when I see kids in school uniform smoking

By *uffnmuffCouple  over a year ago

London

We are smokers and we get lots of messages from people who say thay don't meet smokers who want to meet us. Idiots.

"Who still smokes in 2019?

You would be amazed it baffles me when I see kids in school uniform smoking

"

It's mad! Or the kids with vapes. Just why.

By *ce AFWoman  over a year ago

unicorn island

"We are smokers and we get lots of messages from people who say thay don't meet smokers who want to meet us. Idiots. "

Lol correct they do. I make them aware I'm a smoker and that their profile says WONT meet. They soon change there tune though and say it's a mistake pmsl. Lies it wasn't,I pass on these people that won't keep to what they state in profiles.

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

I smoke, and I'll smoke a damn site more when I'm cremated.

smoker here and amazes me how many guys who wont meet smokers.... want to meet me as they have a fetish for smokers! wtf haha

"smoker here and amazes me how many guys who wont meet smokers.... want to meet me as they have a fetish for smokers! wtf haha "

I’m one of them who’s a non smoker with a smoking fetish lol

» Add a new message to this topic