FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cuckold relationship

Cuckold relationship

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello people, I really want to get into a cuckold relationship where I'm the cuck but it's so difficult to find on here. Does anyone know of any other sites? Or does anyone know of any women who would be interested?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ebbed_CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worcestershire

Regular dating sites and apps should be fine if you just let the other party know you fine with her/him hooking up with someone else (isn't a bad deal tbh)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A relationship like this is impossible with someone you just meet. So my advice is to forget about this fantasy if yours.

It takes years of developing a relationship to be strong enough to be able to cope and possibly thrive in a cuckold relationship. And even then sometimes they dont survive.

Typically, the relationship is built on trust in a loving relationship which takes some time to develop. It’s usually a lifestyle choice.

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We prefer the reverse way which isn’t that popular, but achievable in clubs

"Typically, the relationship is built on trust in a loving relationship which takes some time to develop. It’s usually a lifestyle choice. "

You truly are naive or unaware to what a cuckold, is if you place cuckold and “love” within the same sentence.

"You truly are naive or unaware to what a cuckold, is if you place cuckold and “love” within the same sentence. "

?? really if you think that then you really dont have a clue yourself.... i love my man to bits we done everything going sex wise (20 years swinging) trust and love one another a zillion% oh but guess what we are a cuckold couple and just like the many many cuckold couples out there who have built there relationships on trust and love first before becoming cuckold couples ...

By *ub_boiMan  over a year ago

manchester

Well said wifey-jen, and what a wonderful profile you have. I wish you both much cuckolding pleasure x

"You truly are naive or unaware to what a cuckold, is if you place cuckold and “love” within the same sentence.

?? really if you think that then you really dont have a clue yourself.... i love my man to bits we done everything going sex wise (20 years swinging) trust and love one another a zillion% oh but guess what we are a cuckold couple and just like the many many cuckold couples out there who have built there relationships on trust and love first before becoming cuckold couples ... "

You’ve got something, it’s not love though.....

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"

You’ve got something, it’s not love though....."

What an ignorant, arrogant thing to say.

By *henanigans2023Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 24/04/19 13:41:00]

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"

You’ve got something, it’s not love though.....

What an ignorant, arrogant thing to say."

Agreed.

By *henanigans2023Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"You truly are naive or unaware to what a cuckold, is if you place cuckold and “love” within the same sentence.

?? really if you think that then you really dont have a clue yourself.... i love my man to bits we done everything going sex wise (20 years swinging) trust and love one another a zillion% oh but guess what we are a cuckold couple and just like the many many cuckold couples out there who have built there relationships on trust and love first before becoming cuckold couples ...

You are so right.....I love my cuck to bits...just want more

"You’ve got something, it’s not love though....."

ahhh its ok i dont expect you to understand i dont need to say anymore as we have a fantastic life to carry on with

By *omvampmMan  over a year ago

gillingham

someone has little to no understanding of things

You’ve got something, it’s not love though.....someone has little to no understanding of things "

Cuckolding is the act of deception, humiliation, dominance over one individual. You may love that your “partner” allows himself to be humiliated and walked over whilst you get dicked down.

This is not love, more slavery. You love having what you want. He loves being treated like shit.

By *edcat400Couple  over a year ago

emsworth

You’ve got something, it’s not love though.....someone has little to no understanding of things

Cuckolding is the act of deception, humiliation, dominance over one individual. You may love that your “partner” allows himself to be humiliated and walked over whilst you get dicked down.

This is not love, more slavery. You love having what you want. He loves being treated like shit. "

You seem a little judgemental , maybe you should edit your profile

You’ve got something, it’s not love though.....someone has little to no understanding of things

This is not love, more slavery. You love having what you want. He loves being treated like shit. "

Deception? I think you have got this mixed up with cheating. A modern day cuckold is never being deceived and often is involved or encouraging of the wife being with other men.

Also not all cuckolds are slaves being humiliated or dress up in womens lingerie or even caged.

This is not love, more slavery. You love having what you want. He loves being treated like shit.

Deception? I think you have got this mixed up with cheating. A modern day cuckold is never being deceived and often is involved or encouraging of the wife being with other men.

Also not all cuckolds are slaves being humiliated or dress up in womens lingerie or even caged."

So, it's hardly cuckolding then, is it? It's simply another appendage of swinging. Cuckolding is supposed to be all about the humiliation, domination, slavery.

Of course, originally it was being duped into raising another mans child, though it has morphed into the desire; to be humiliated that his wife desires others more than himself. This means - humiliation, then there are the insults that get thrown.

I don't judge, do as you will. Just make sure it's being done correctly

took us 20 years to get to where we are today! x

Ok I'll have a look at that thank you

I've kinda tried that but when you mention cuckolding a lot of women back off and think you're weird, I'm not I'm pretty normal but I've always wanted a cuckold relationship

By *ertsguy2000Man  over a year ago

hertford

You seem a little judgemental , maybe you should edit your profile "

Only a LITTLE judgemental....... beyond words....?!?!?

What do you mean just go to a club to find a woman?

hertford

Also not all cuckolds are slaves being humiliated or dress up in womens lingerie or even caged.

So, it's hardly cuckolding then, is it? It's simply another appendage of swinging. Cuckolding is supposed to be all about the humiliation, domination, slavery.

Of course, originally it was being duped into raising another mans child, though it has morphed into the desire; to be humiliated that his wife desires others more than himself. This means - humiliation, then there are the insults that get thrown.

I don't judge, do as you will. Just make sure it's being done correctly "

That may well be your (blinkered) view, but can I suggest that before you tell couples, that have spent years together, what their relationship stands for, you actually research a little or you could always ask them too..... best way to learn, to open your ears and listen, and don’t be so close minded...

HG

That may well be your (blinkered) view, but can I suggest that before you tell couples, that have spent years together, what their relationship stands for, you actually research a little or you could always ask them too..... best way to learn, to open your ears and listen, and don’t be so close minded...

HG"

I'm hardly closed minded...... How about you tell me which part of my post is troubling you. We can have a nice little discourse and prove that I am in actual fact correct.

hertford

HG

I'm hardly closed minded...... How about you tell me which part of my post is troubling you. We can have a nice little discourse and prove that I am in actual fact correct."

Yes yes you are 100% correct

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

"Hello people, I really want to get into a cuckold relationship where I'm the cuck but it's so difficult to find on here. Does anyone know of any other sites? Or does anyone know of any women who would be interested? "

Interested to know what variation of cuckolding your looking to explore as I’ve read a few variations of this from an active and encouraging cuck to one that likes the humiliation side of this kink?

"Hello people, I really want to get into a cuckold relationship where I'm the cuck but it's so difficult to find on here. Does anyone know of any other sites? Or does anyone know of any women who would be interested?

Interested to know what variation of cuckolding your looking to explore as I’ve read a few variations of this from an active and encouraging cuck to one that likes the humiliation side of this kink?"

I'm interested in the humiliation side of things, for example being verbally humiliated and possibly cleaning the woman up afterwards. I'm not interested in dressing as a sissy or anything but the verbal humiliation does turn me on

By *appy but hornyMan  over a year ago

wakefield

"Hello people, I really want to get into a cuckold relationship where I'm the cuck but it's so difficult to find on here. Does anyone know of any other sites? Or does anyone know of any women who would be interested?

Interested to know what variation of cuckolding your looking to explore as I’ve read a few variations of this from an active and encouraging cuck to one that likes the humiliation side of this kink?

I'm interested in the humiliation side of things, for example being verbally humiliated and possibly cleaning the woman up afterwards. I'm not interested in dressing as a sissy or anything but the verbal humiliation does turn me on "

I was humiliated which I loved and also was made to dress as a sissy which again I loved

It's a lifestyle choice which at the time was great for us

HG

I'm hardly closed minded...... How about you tell me which part of my post is troubling you. We can have a nice little discourse and prove that I am in actual fact correct.

"

If you can't argue your point, you haven't a leg to stand on. It seems that it truly is yourself that's the judgemental one. Just check the comments above mine.

HG

I'm hardly closed minded...... How about you tell me which part of my post is troubling you. We can have a nice little discourse and prove that I am in actual fact correct."

The site has loads and loads of cuckold couples. They are normally married and in love (read their profiles). To suggest they aren't in love seems a bit strange..... maybe even stupid? Can I ask, have you googled 'cuckold' and reached your determination from there? Or are you talking from experience?What is the basis of your opinion?

HG

The site has loads and loads of cuckold couples. They are normally married and in love (read their profiles). To suggest they aren't in love seems a bit strange..... maybe even stupid? Can I ask, have you googled 'cuckold' and reached your determination from there? Or are you talking from experience?What is the basis of your opinion?"

So your definition of 'love' and 'cuckold' is from reading profiles on here? I personally don't believe in love, though love being a MUST for a cuckold relationship sends me into hysterics.

"A relationship like this is impossible with someone you just meet. So my advice is to forget about this fantasy if yours.

It takes years of developing a relationship to be strong enough to be able to cope and possibly thrive in a cuckold relationship. And even then sometimes they dont survive."

By *appy but hornyMan  over a year ago

wakefield

From our experience cuckolding made our love life and home life much closer

HG

The site has loads and loads of cuckold couples. They are normally married and in love (read their profiles). To suggest they aren't in love seems a bit strange..... maybe even stupid? Can I ask, have you googled 'cuckold' and reached your determination from there? Or are you talking from experience?What is the basis of your opinion?

So your definition of 'love' and 'cuckold' is from reading profiles on here? I personally don't believe in love, though love being a MUST for a cuckold relationship sends me into hysterics."

You didn't answer my questions. Plus your response is not based on anything I have said......?

hertford

HG

If you can't argue your point, you haven't a leg to stand on. It seems that it truly is yourself that's the judgemental one. Just check the comments above mine. "

I don’t need to argue my point, I know I’m correct, and why argue, it will clearly be wasted on you and your narrow minded views

All the best pal, you seem to be making friends here...

HG

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

I'm interested in the humiliation side of things, for example being verbally humiliated and possibly cleaning the woman up afterwards. I'm not interested in dressing as a sissy or anything but the verbal humiliation does turn me on

I was humiliated which I loved and also was made to dress as a sissy which again I loved

It's a lifestyle choice which at the time was great for us"

Yes I agree, it’s a lifestyle choice that needs to be tailored around your very specific kink

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Employ a youngster now, whilst they still know everything!

HG

So your definition of 'love' and 'cuckold' is from reading profiles on here? I personally don't believe in love, though love being a MUST for a cuckold relationship sends me into hysterics.

You didn't answer my questions. Plus your response is not based on anything I have said......?"

My definition of cuckold is based upon the ownership of slaves, entering cuck relationships and the oxford dictionary's definition. My response was in actual fact based upon your post, you're clearly just here to be a white knight, standing up for something that YOU have no idea about.

Those that engage in cuckolding can do as they wish. Though it appears those getting angry are not engaging in it. They claim there is no humiliation. No dominance. No deception. That is then not cuckolding. It's merely watching your wife having sex..... That's essentially just swinging..

hertford

Priceless

"Hello people, I really want to get into a cuckold relationship where I'm the cuck but it's so difficult to find on here. Does anyone know of any other sites? Or does anyone know of any women who would be interested? "

Op - I think you need to meet women on here and hopefully progress to a cuckold relationship in time. I don't think it would work well if you did it instantly. Would the scenario be truely humiliating if you only met here 2 times before? It seems more voyeuristic.

"Priceless "

Your patronising comments are hardly conducive to proving your point. If you cannot argue my case, then you clearly have nothing to say.

[Removed by poster at 24/04/19 20:49:06]

hertford

You’re killing me here mate, please stop, I’m trying to watch the footie

By *ifeTimeCouple  over a year ago

Grays

"Priceless

Your patronising comments are hardly conducive to proving your point. If you cannot argue my case, then you clearly have nothing to say. "

You’re an absolute drip mate. By strictly defining a whole sub-culture of sex and swinging by the dictionary definition is so utterly dim witted that it’s clear you’re on a wind up. The term “cuckold” as it has developed and evolved in this context can mean anything from a husband watching his wife flirt in a club to having full sex with a bull whilst dressed as little red riding hood and everything between. The meaning & definition of words change (are you happy when you’re gay or homosexual?).

“Cuckold” has become a general term that, on the whole, involves married women having sex with their husband’s knowledge. Couples can call it whatever the fuck they choose. If you really are sitting there judging a Cuckold by the 18th century definition you really are a special case. Very, very strange boy.

hertford

"Priceless

Your patronising comments are hardly conducive to proving your point. If you cannot argue my case, then you clearly have nothing to say.

You’re an absolute drip mate. By strictly defining a whole sub-culture of sex and swinging by the dictionary definition is so utterly dim witted that it’s clear you’re on a wind up. The term “cuckold” as it has developed and evolved in this context can mean anything from a husband watching his wife flirt in a club to having full sex with a bull whilst dressed as little red riding hood and everything between. The meaning & definition of words change (are you happy when you’re gay or homosexual?).

“Cuckold” has become a general term that, on the whole, involves married women having sex with their husband’s knowledge. Couples can call it whatever the fuck they choose. If you really are sitting there judging a Cuckold by the 18th century definition you really are a special case. Very, very strange boy. "

HG

You didn't answer my questions. Plus your response is not based on anything I have said......?

My definition of cuckold is based upon the ownership of slaves, entering cuck relationships and the oxford dictionary's definition. My response was in actual fact based upon your post, you're clearly just here to be a white knight, standing up for something that YOU have no idea about.

Those that engage in cuckolding can do as they wish. Though it appears those getting angry are not engaging in it. They claim there is no humiliation. No dominance. No deception. That is then not cuckolding. It's merely watching your wife having sex..... That's essentially just swinging..

"

Thank you for calling me a 'White Knight', this highlights your weak to non existent argument. Green arrow me and you will see I am quite blatantly the opposite.

Clearly reading from a dictionary (as I suspected) and inferring it's relevance in a world where 'cuckold' is already defined is moronic. There are other dictionaries that are more relevant to this lifestyle, if you need one? Your argument is competely flawed.

I can't be arsed writting more, you are digging your own grave without me. Good luck meeting couples (your profile), don't tell them they don't love each other though! Ha ha ha ha!

I'm off this thread

hertford

HG

Thank you for calling me a 'White Knight', this highlights your weak to non existent argument. Green arrow me and you will see I am quite blatantly the opposite.

Clearly reading from a dictionary (as I suspected) and inferring it's relevance in a world where 'cuckold' is already defined is moronic. There are other dictionaries that are more relevant to this lifestyle, if you need one? Your argument is competely flawed.

I can't be arsed writting more, you are digging your own grave without me. Good luck meeting couples (your profile), don't tell them they don't love each other though! Ha ha ha ha!

I'm off this thread

"

Something tells me he won’t listen......

HG

I'm off this thread

"

Also, If you wish to scroll up and have a look at what I had commented upon, which was 'to have a true cuckold relationship, LOVE and RESPECT must be involved.'

If you feel that this is the case, then good luck with your cuckold goals.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

HG

I'm off this thread

Something tells me he won’t listen......"

I knew you'd be right!

hertford

HG

I'm off this thread

Something tells me he won’t listen......

I knew you'd be right! "

Haha me too, can’t help himself, I’m rolling on the floor here