FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Put on some lbs

Put on some lbs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

And I feel miserable

Really don’t like myself at the mo

I know what I need to do but loosing my self esteem currently at a rapid rate.

I don’t eat a lot it’s just the unhealthy crap that’s done it... oh and wine!

Does anyone have any tips on how to cut sugary cravings or healthy alternatives?

I can fix this but I’m locked in a battle of wanting to look better and feeling so rubbish I comfort eat with chocolate grrrrrrr

Need a will power boost!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce AFWoman  over a year ago

unicorn island

You said in post you don't eat often That's where you are going wrong. So your starving your body so when you hit the high sugary snacks quick fixes they get stored as fat. Start eating regular and more balanced meals at more sensible times of the day.

Not to state the obvious regular exercise isn't only good for the body burn the mental health being also. Feel good factor. Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Messaged you xxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You said in post you don't eat often That's where you are going wrong. So your starving your body so when you hit the high sugary snacks quick fixes they get stored as fat. Start eating regular and more balanced meals at more sensible times of the day.

Not to state the obvious regular exercise isn't only good for the body burn the mental health being also. Feel good factor. Good luck "

Thanks Ace. Yes I’m going to try and kick atft with breakfast. That’s the meal I skip and then I have a light lunch. Prob pick in between. Dinner is probably my most sustainable meal so should try and make it more balanced. I really need to get my eve cravings once the kids have gone to bed under control. The wine at weekends doesn’t help. I am quite active running around after the kids but could do more it has to be said. Working long hours in the week I can’t so much but now the weather is nicer at weekends I should get out more.

Thanks for the Advice. Will take it on board x

By *acktar74Man  over a year ago

leeds

Im on meal replacement and will power its a killer

I know this sounds really boring but I absolutely hate fruit ... HATE IT, I get angry eating it. But I force myself to eat it and somehow have more self control after eating it. Also look into mindful/conscious eating. It has really helped me. It's centred around eating with awareness and just enjoying the experience of eating food. I still can't make myself enjoy fruit but when I eat consciously I get so much more enjoyment out of food than I would have and it also teaches you hunger/fullness cues. Something which as a compulsive over eater I struggled to recognise for years. There is lots of reading material but this book helps me:

Mindful Eating, Mindful Life: How Mindfulness Can End Our Struggle with Weight Once and For All

by Thich Nhat Hanh

Good luck xxx

By *ce AFWoman  over a year ago

unicorn island

"You said in post you don't eat often That's where you are going wrong. So your starving your body so when you hit the high sugary snacks quick fixes they get stored as fat. Start eating regular and more balanced meals at more sensible times of the day.

Not to state the obvious regular exercise isn't only good for the body burn the mental health being also. Feel good factor. Good luck

Thanks Ace. Yes I’m going to try and kick atft with breakfast. That’s the meal I skip and then I have a light lunch. Prob pick in between. Dinner is probably my most sustainable meal so should try and make it more balanced. I really need to get my eve cravings once the kids have gone to bed under control. The wine at weekends doesn’t help. I am quite active running around after the kids but could do more it has to be said. Working long hours in the week I can’t so much but now the weather is nicer at weekends I should get out more.

Thanks for the Advice. Will take it on board x "

Your welcome lovely. Plus it's probably boredom in the evenings is when you eat. You said when kids are in bed. Try going to sleep earlier .I don't know but little things to maybe try. x

Ever want to chat just msg

I know feeling I'm back at slimming world and all I wanna do is eat cake and chips

I've found eating little n often has helped veg n fruit as much as you can stand strawberries and kiwi is good

I don't really drink alcohol often so can't help there

Xx

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

"And I feel miserable

Really don’t like myself at the mo

I know what I need to do but loosing my self esteem currently at a rapid rate.

I don’t eat a lot it’s just the unhealthy crap that’s done it... oh and wine!

Does anyone have any tips on how to cut sugary cravings or healthy alternatives?

I can fix this but I’m locked in a battle of wanting to look better and feeling so rubbish I comfort eat with chocolate grrrrrrr

Need a will power boost!"

The wine has many hidden calories, and giving it up gives sugar cravings. As wine is high in sugars.

I comfort eat too, and have a few extra pounds, now have to shift them due to fat in my liver. It's so hard, thinking of you.

By *heEvilWithinWoman  over a year ago

Barnsley

You should really be confident in who you are regardless of size. I find if you're worried about what you look like then you're going to constantly be unhappy with something. Surprisingly I find people who are super thin and gorgeous the most insecure.

I learned a long time ago that it doesn't really matter what you look like you can still get laid. Lol. I'm a size 22 I'd rather feel like I can eat a burger and be a fatty than be worried about what size I am

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I can vouch for slimming world x

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

If it feels like hard work its not sustainable.

Some people will never be slim/skinny.

Embrace and love yourself, life is to short. X

Cut chocolate, biscuits and cakes out. if hungry have an apple as a replacement for the bad stuff etc. After 3 days the cravings go. Good luck op

» Add a new message to this topic