FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > To show or not to show

To show or not to show

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *od Thruster OP   Man  over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

I don't have any cock shots on my profile, pics with my cock in, yes, but no cock shots per se. I do have some which are friends only as I know lots of people are put off by them and this way I can control who sees them.

Here's the thing though, I managed to take two or three decent cumshots over the weekend and can't make up my mind whether to post publically or not. I've even done some research looking at the categories on Fab and none (in my opinion) are as artistic, but I don't want to put people browsing off by seeing a hard squirting cock.

Seeking opinions.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally, I would like.

Thats B/S you have some

Newport Pagnell

"Personally, I would like."

I guess that's what I'm looking for - a range of opinions to make a call one way or the other.

By *heik yourwillyMan  over a year ago

shire

Only you and the photo mods can decide waht photos you post , you,ll get the yes post and no post answers so its up to you

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Thats B/S you have some "

I think that's shower gel

If you like them OP go for it!

Newport Pagnell

"Thats B/S you have some "

Body shots with cock in them (as I said) but no cock shots per se.

Personally, cum shots turn my stomach most of the time and I quickly click off the profile.

I don't mind a close up cock shot, but, it can put me off someone before I talk to them.

It’s not a lifetime commitment. Put one up, see if it attracts interest and fabs. If it doesn’t, take it down. I doubt anyone will shun you as ‘the guy that once had a cum shot pic’. Not for more than a few days anyway.

Newport Pagnell

"Personally, cum shots turn my stomach most of the time and I quickly click off the profile.

I don't mind a close up cock shot, but, it can put me off someone before I talk to them.

"

Thanks for the input - that's exactly what I don't want to do.

Newport Pagnell

"It’s not a lifetime commitment. Put one up, see if it attracts interest and fabs. If it doesn’t, take it down. I doubt anyone will shun you as ‘the guy that once had a cum shot pic’. Not for more than a few days anyway. "

Yes, I know I could hide or delete it - but I wouldn't know if I'd put anyone off contacting me who might have otherwise done so.

Newport Pagnell

"Thats B/S you have some

I think that's shower gel

If you like them OP go for it!"

It is shower gel - I don't squirt points of the stuff!

Thanks for your opinion Lady L.

By *heeseandWineCouple  over a year ago

Reading and Southampton

"I don't have any cock shots on my profile, pics with my cock in, yes, but no cock shots per se. I do have some which are friends only as I know lots of people are put off by them and this way I can control who sees them.

Here's the thing though, I managed to take two or three decent cumshots over the weekend and can't make up my mind whether to post publically or not. I've even done some research looking at the categories on Fab and none (in my opinion) are as artistic, but I don't want to put people browsing off by seeing a hard squirting cock.

Seeking opinions."

We are not put off by cock pics and cumshots at all if they look good, it's flaccid ones and unkempt pubes that don't really do it for us

"It’s not a lifetime commitment. Put one up, see if it attracts interest and fabs. If it doesn’t, take it down. I doubt anyone will shun you as ‘the guy that once had a cum shot pic’. Not for more than a few days anyway.

Yes, I know I could hide or delete it - but I wouldn't know if I'd put anyone off contacting me who might have otherwise done so."

But you’ll put someone off either way. Too graphic, or not sexy enough...

If they’re good artistic pics, give them a go.

Newport Pagnell

"It’s not a lifetime commitment. Put one up, see if it attracts interest and fabs. If it doesn’t, take it down. I doubt anyone will shun you as ‘the guy that once had a cum shot pic’. Not for more than a few days anyway.

Yes, I know I could hide or delete it - but I wouldn't know if I'd put anyone off contacting me who might have otherwise done so.

If they’re good artistic pics, give them a go."

So when I say artistic - I'm (crudely) thinking of the ribbon of cum rather than the overall erotic nature. I know it's extremely subjective.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

So when I say artistic - I'm (crudely) thinking of the ribbon of cum rather than the overall erotic nature. I know it's extremely subjective."

Just the mental image of that makes me want to vomit but I get that blokes are proud of what they’ve got and want to show it off.

Newport Pagnell

Thanks for the reply. I'm trying to gauge opinion and definitely don't want to make anyone vomit!

Newport Pagnell

I'm leaning towards not posting publically at the moment, although happy to share with anyone who would like.

Thanks to those who took the time to respond.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Afraid I’m another one who is a no! They turn my stomach. I think you will get lots of fabs - 99% from men, if that’s what you’re looking for then go for it! X

Some will like some won't.post whatever pics you want after all its your profile

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

What's the idea of a cum shot? To show it works? I've never seen the attraction myself....but it's your profile if it works then it works if not, you've learned something

Newport Pagnell

"What's the idea of a cum shot? To show it works?"

Good question. In my case it was the challenge of trying to capture it photographically rather than any particular sexual reason.

So when I say artistic - I'm (crudely) thinking of the ribbon of cum rather than the overall erotic nature. I know it's extremely subjective.

Just the mental image of that makes me want to vomit but I get that blokes are proud of what they’ve got and want to show it off."

On a sex site, and the image of cum makes you want to vomit !?!? cum is involved in sex ... Strange remark .

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Just the mental image of that makes me want to vomit but I get that blokes are proud of what they’ve got and want to show it off.

On a sex site, and the image of cum makes you want to vomit !?!? cum is involved in sex ... Strange remark . "

Well, it’s not a sex site and yep pictures of stringy man cum makes me gip. In real life it stays in a condom.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

You can send it to me if like OP.

Newport Pagnell

"You can send it to me if like OP."

You're too kind. Hope you enjoy!

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Well personally I like them, especially if an actual action shot and not just the after puddle. Way sexier than just a cock

Newport Pagnell

"Well personally I like them, especially if an actual action shot and not just the after puddle. Way sexier than just a cock "

Well, I'm happy to send it to you if you like.

"Well personally I like them, especially if an actual action shot and not just the after puddle. Way sexier than just a cock "

Yiddo !!!!

"Well personally I like them, especially if an actual action shot and not just the after puddle. Way sexier than just a cock

Well, I'm happy to send it to you if you like."

Me too ?

» Add a new message to this topic