Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You’d never stop it, some are very subtle and some are very upfront "

Most are blatant, I didn’t think this was allowed on here

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Should they be allowed on here? "

What is the definition of a club tout? If you throw single rems who promote club nights off here there will be hardly any single fems left in the NW. Are they not swingers on their days off?

"Should they be allowed on here?

What is the definition of a club tout? If you throw single rems who promote club nights off here there will be hardly any single fems left in the NW. Are they not swingers on their days off?"

A club tout is someone who creates a profile with the sole purpose of advertising a club which they work for.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

What is the definition of a club tout? If you throw single rems who promote club nights off here there will be hardly any single fems left in the NW. Are they not swingers on their days off?

A club tout is someone who creates a profile with the sole purpose of advertising a club which they work for. "

if they are meeting there though whays the issue.. and clubs often have profiles for the hosts.. I think my hotlist is full of them as I then know what's on where and when

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Should they be allowed on here? "
Yes.

"Should they be allowed on here? Yes."

Fair enough, should people be allowed to sell vids and their ‘used panties’ on here as well??

A club tout is someone who creates a profile with the sole purpose of advertising a club which they work for. if they are meeting there though whays the issue.. and clubs often have profiles for the hosts.. I think my hotlist is full of them as I then know what's on where and when "

I think your missing the point, they don’t meet people on here the profile is created to entice single men to a certain club.

North west ish

A club tout is someone who creates a profile with the sole purpose of advertising a club which they work for. "

I think most dont actually 'work' for the club but are more like self employed as in they take a % of the profit.

Should they be here? I think so, as they are part of the community, tho I think they should be charged for having commercial accounts. So should clubs be charged for having official club accounts.

North west ish

A club tout is someone who creates a profile with the sole purpose of advertising a club which they work for. if they are meeting there though whays the issue.. and clubs often have profiles for the hosts.. I think my hotlist is full of them as I then know what's on where and when

I think your missing the point, they don’t meet people on here the profile is created to entice single men to a certain club. "

No some club promoters are big players in the swinging world and I could list alot of them. (I won't tho)

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

A club tout is someone who creates a profile with the sole purpose of advertising a club which they work for. if they are meeting there though whays the issue.. and clubs often have profiles for the hosts.. I think my hotlist is full of them as I then know what's on where and when

I think your missing the point, they don’t meet people on here the profile is created to entice single men to a certain club. "

they don't entice they make people aware.

I only meet at clubs. I know lots of ladies that only meet at clubs..

They are not selling a service they are just saying that club ×yz is holding such a such event.. it's not specifically aimed at single guys.

And yes they should be and obviously are allowed

I don't get how it's enticing. As I'm sure any guy knows a visit to a club isn't guaranteed sex. Even I can't promise that for myself ....

I think your missing the point, they don’t meet people on here the profile is created to entice single men to a certain club. they don't entice they make people aware.

I only meet at clubs. I know lots of ladies that only meet at clubs..

They are not selling a service they are just saying that club ×yz is holding such a such event.. it's not specifically aimed at single guys.

And yes they should be and obviously are allowed

I don't get how it's enticing. As I'm sure any guy knows a visit to a club isn't guaranteed sex. Even I can't promise that for myself .... "

Some do entice, they are very misleading . Personally I think they should be allowed but need to be more transparent

By *am4CamWoman  over a year ago

Fairy Land

But you can choose to not go, so I don’t see the problem. Handy to know what club events are going on though, if you like clubs. If you don’t like clubs I assume you’d pass those profiles by?

I think your missing the point, they don’t meet people on here the profile is created to entice single men to a certain club.

But you can choose to not go, so I don’t see the problem. Handy to know what club events are going on though, if you like clubs. If you don’t like clubs I assume you’d pass those profiles by? "

Some are misleading, I don’t have a problem with people advertising a club as long as they make that clear

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

A club tout is someone who creates a profile with the sole purpose of advertising a club which they work for.

I think most dont actually 'work' for the club but are more like self employed as in they take a % of the profit.

Should they be here? I think so, as they are part of the community, tho I think they should be charged for having commercial accounts. So should clubs be charged for having official club accounts."

Maybe they just like to meet people at their local or favourite Club. Just because they let people know about the Club and it's events doesn't mean they get paid by the Club.

By *am4CamWoman  over a year ago

Fairy Land

But you can choose to not go, so I don’t see the problem. Handy to know what club events are going on though, if you like clubs. If you don’t like clubs I assume you’d pass those profiles by?

Some are misleading, I don’t have a problem with people advertising a club as long as they make that clear"

Oh, I see. Apologies, I misunderstood your drift. Though I’ve only seen very upfront profiles that do this. I agree with you that anything other than upfront openness would be something to discourage.

» Add a new message to this topic