FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Do you guys really...

Do you guys really...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nowwhitexxx1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Enjoy giving oral sex?

it can take me a while to cum so always feel worried the guy will get bored so a lot of the times will stop them or start sucking their cock...I think I'm more a giver..but I do enjoy receiving...

So do you get bored, I have told people it can take a while.. Just curious on your thoughts.. Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/04/19 09:00:55]

I think guys love it i know i for one can breath through my ears lol and will stay there till it hapoens then continue there after nothing sexier in my book

By *eldomVanillaMan  over a year ago

London

Simply yes I do enjoy giving

And I've not got bored yet whilst doing it

I enjoy giving oral and adjusting based on the response on the lady. I rarely get bored as it is a way I can give pleasure with nothing in return.

It also allows me to recuperate between sessions

Yes its fun im very handsy too tho i litterally cant keep my fingers out but il not spend a day eating minge mind you but fingering is a different story

"Enjoy giving oral sex?

it can take me a while to cum so always feel worried the guy will get bored so a lot of the times will stop them or start sucking their cock...I think I'm more a giver..but I do enjoy receiving...

So do you get bored, I have told people it can take a while.. Just curious on your thoughts.. Xx"

its about reading the girls needs

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

If the guys aren't concerned about it why would you be OP.

It's not just about the performance, and coming up to some imagined or imposed standards, yours or others, it's about a journey that satisfies both parties, isn't it?

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I enjoy it, both giving and receiving, but don't see it as having to have any kind of endgame such as an orgasm, it's just a part of the overall experience that may or may not result in the person cumming, and will last as long as we are *both* enjoying it

Mmmm let me think.....YES!!!

LJ

Hull

"If the guys aren't concerned about it why would you be OP.

It's not just about the performance, and coming up to some imagined or imposed standards, yours or others, it's about a journey that satisfies both parties, isn't it?"

Yes your right it probably is..

Hull

"I enjoy it, both giving and receiving, but don't see it as having to have any kind of endgame such as an orgasm, it's just a part of the overall experience that may or may not result in the person cumming, and will last as long as we are *both* enjoying it "

I totally agree that's how it should be... But sometimes I think the focus is on receiving until you do cum... But for me it's not about if I do cum... Just if the guy did want me too... It takes a while and then that's when I get self conscious... Its probably me over thinking, so that's why it's good to ask and here others thoughts x

Hull

*hear (sorry typo grrr )

By *isterPepperMan  over a year ago

Central Swindon

It’s one of my favourite things!

"Enjoy giving oral sex?

So do you get bored, I have told people it can take a while.. Just curious on your thoughts.. Xx"

I love giving oral, so intimate and knowing the pleasure it gives, i see it as foreplay before fucking, feeling the woman cum then ready for my to slide in her.

Some previous partners worried they took too long to cum, but i see it as longer to enjoy your pussy.

I think women know the guys who do and dont like giving

"Enjoy giving oral sex?

I definitely don't get board I love giving, so what if you take a while to orgasm. Somethings are best taking your time over and working up slowly

By *inkysexpotMan  over a year ago

leeds

Yes i really enjoy giving oral and I've not got bored yet giving either

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Enjoy giving oral sex?

I think it’s the most intimate thing a man can do to a woman, even taking anal sex in to account, and I genuinely love it, especially when you take a woman to the point of orgasm, even better if she’s a gusher

I can count on one hand the number of women who brought me to climax by oral stimulation though

By *odjamMan  over a year ago

woodford

It is one of my favourite things to do. I am happy to lick pussy until satisfaction is given.

I really enjoy doing it, but I like to finger the g-spot at the same time. I also like to do different things to maintain my partners’s Interest and mine. I love lots of different foreplay activities it do love burying my face in a woman’s quim.

Hull

Like someone said I think there are some people who it maybe isn't their favourite thing... Which is fair enough of course..

But for some reason I genuinely do worry about it.. Especially with fab meets.. (not that I've had any for a while )

Nice to know a lot of you really enjoy it though

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Enjoy giving oral sex?

Do you have to come?

Maybe telling people it takes a long time puts too much emphasis on the orgasm. If you make it clear you are enjoying the journey it might take the pressure off both of you.

Sasha was sat on the sofa last night after work, tights and pants off as she relaxed so I could resist dropping to my knees, lifting her skirt and licking her pussy. It took a while as she had no warning or warm up but she came twice. Tongues a bit sore this morning but I love it, especially when i catch her cold and I can feel her getting wetter and wetter, start panting and moaning before she pushes back against my face and explodes.

My tongue gets a bit sore from trying to put pressure on the clit (i may be doing this wrong)

I think im better at rimming tbh.

Are we meant to focus on the clit, or do you girls like a tounge inside as well.

Also is flap sucking acceptable.

If a girls got big ones it seems obvious to suck them between your lips but then women seem self conscious about big flaps so is that highlighting it and bad?

At least w cock is simple :p

By *adforit1304Man  over a year ago

Limerick

I absolutely adore licking and sucking , time isn’t an issue its just such a turn on for me teasing with my tongue waiting for that moment when she cums xx

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I enjoy it, both giving and receiving, but don't see it as having to have any kind of endgame such as an orgasm, it's just a part of the overall experience that may or may not result in the person cumming, and will last as long as we are *both* enjoying it

I totally agree that's how it should be... But sometimes I think the focus is on receiving until you do cum... But for me it's not about if I do cum... Just if the guy did want me too... It takes a while and then that's when I get self conscious... Its probably me over thinking, so that's why it's good to ask and hear others thoughts x"

Of course it is and that's what forums are for after all

Respectfully to other guys, if it's about them *wanting* you to cum to the point of making you self-conscious I'd question if that was right. Of course mutual pleasure is important, but the key word in that is "mutual"

By *ockey64Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

I love giving oral. And rimming too

Yes I love it.

Hull

"Enjoy giving oral sex?

So do you get bored, I have told people it can take a while.. Just curious on your thoughts.. Xx

Do you have to come?

Maybe telling people it takes a long time puts too much emphasis on the orgasm. If you make it clear you are enjoying the journey it might take the pressure off both of you."

At the moment I haven't had any meets but am thinking about the future... I've normally mentioned it before while chatting not during haha... Would the guys rather know but also say its not an issue and as you've said it's about the "journey" and having sensual sexy fun???

By *ordAnCoupeMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Looking at your profile I don't see how anyone could get bored of licking you head to toe

Hull

"My tongue gets a bit sore from trying to put pressure on the clit (i may be doing this wrong)

I think im better at rimming tbh.

Are we meant to focus on the clit, or do you girls like a tounge inside as well.

Also is flap sucking acceptable.

If a girls got big ones it seems obvious to suck them between your lips but then women seem self conscious about big flaps so is that highlighting it and bad?

At least w cock is simple :p"

Every woman is different but for me too much pressure on my clit isn't good for too long... I actually cum easier when there's less pressure... As for the rest I have big lips and love them being sucked and being tongue fucked is soooo sexy... So as most people say its about finding what suits you both...

And cock I don't think is easy... I think its about variance... Est stop there haha

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

I love giving a lady oral and go with her responses and listen to her moans...I do to her what i know i enjoy being done to me...i know myself how my body reacts when the giver gets it just right

Im useless at fingering though!

As a reveiver i bloody hate it when you say 'dont stop doing that' when youre on the verge of a huge orgasm and they start doing whatever it is even harder or faster grrrrr...NOOOOOOOO!

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

I love spending lots of time giving oral, nothing better than giving pleasure and feeling her cum on my tongue.

By *ree2play8Man  over a year ago

chester

Love it

Hull

"I love giving a lady oral and go with her responses and listen to her moans...I do to her what i know i enjoy being done to me...i know myself how my body reacts when the giver gets it just right

Im useless at fingering though!

As a reveiver i bloody hate it when you say 'dont stop doing that' when youre on the verge of a huge orgasm and they start doing whatever it is even harder or faster grrrrr...NOOOOOOOO!"

Hahaha yeah changing at the point of orgasm just makes me stop

"Enjoy giving oral sex?

Personally speaking, I'm happy as a sand boy when "down south". If it's done right, the pleasure is audible and spurs me on to continue as long as the lady wants me to.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"Like someone said I think there are some people who it maybe isn't their favourite thing... Which is fair enough of course..

But for some reason I genuinely do worry about it.. Especially with fab meets.. (not that I've had any for a while )

Nice to know a lot of you really enjoy it though "

Just waiting for your inbox to explode?

Hull

"Like someone said I think there are some people who it maybe isn't their favourite thing... Which is fair enough of course..

Nice to know a lot of you really enjoy it though

Just waiting for your inbox to explode? "

Haven't had one message and no that wasn't what this was about x

By *hewifeandiCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Oh yes I love giving the wife oral nothing better than seeing her cum on my tongue I could muff her for ages

"Enjoy giving oral sex?

I love it!! I've done an oral only meet before. I gave her anal. She was happy for me to wank. No sex. No blowjob. She didn't even touch my cock. Easily one of my favourite meets on fab.

By *edway paul 1978Man  over a year ago

Rainham

"Enjoy giving oral sex?

I love giving I could do it for hours

It’s my favourite pastime I get SOO horny going down on a nice shave pink pussy. Yum yum

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I could never get bored going down on an appreciative lady and giving her oral until she has had enough and wants to try something else

"It’s my favourite pastime I get SOO horny going down on a nice shave pink pussy. Yum yum "

What have you against a hairy one?

You scared it will bite

By *bzcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Our top picture says it all

LOVE IT!

Absolutely love it, I don't mind being down there if it takes you ages!!

"It’s my favourite pastime I get SOO horny going down on a nice shave pink pussy. Yum yum

What have you against a hairy one?

You scared it will bite "

Haha no just preference don’t like to floss at the same time

By *iscreet gent2018Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Enjoy giving oral sex?

So do you get bored, I have told people it can take a while.. Just curious on your thoughts..

Xx"

It’s honestly my biggest turn on! Especially if you decide to sit on my face, hold my head and pull my mouth and tongue into you! Wow!!

By *iscreet gent2018Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Our top picture says it all

LOVE IT! "

I absolutely love facesitting!!

By *istressdandsubtCouple  over a year ago

caterham

Wife loves recieve I like to give bit I would say ,just relax and enjoy it , wife doesn't come always when giving oral so I mix it up sucking her clit as opposed to licking and also use my fingers pushing down so she feels like she is being fucked to and it seems to do the trick most time s ,

But the real truth is let the guy know what really is working and and he will get the jist,

But just relax and enjoy , if men didn't like it they wouldn't do it , and let's face it what's not to like lol

Hull

"Enjoy giving oral sex?

So do you get bored, I have told people it can take a while.. Just curious on your thoughts..

Xx

It’s honestly my biggest turn on! Especially if you decide to sit on my face, hold my head and pull my mouth and tongue into you! Wow!!"

Ah well I don't like sitting on someone's face I feel like I'm suffocating them

Hull

"Wife loves recieve I like to give bit I would say ,just relax and enjoy it , wife doesn't come always when giving oral so I mix it up sucking her clit as opposed to licking and also use my fingers pushing down so she feels like she is being fucked to and it seems to do the trick most time s ,

But the real truth is let the guy know what really is working and and he will get the jist,

But just relax and enjoy , if men didn't like it they wouldn't do it , and let's face it what's not to like lol"

That's the beauty of being in a relationship though isn't it... You can explore as much as you want and find out what works... Lucky you

"Our top picture says it all

LOVE IT!

I absolutely love facesitting!! "

Oh yeah the feeling of been so helpless as a women grinds and squirms as she straddles your head

I love, love, LOVE giving a girl oral sex. Of course, my aim is always to make her cum, but it doesn't bother me if she doesn't. I especially love it if she has big pussy lips!

"Enjoy giving oral sex?

I never get bored of giving oral, I get comfortable and give it my all, I’ll keep going even after you’ve cum, I’m greedy and like to have a couple of orgasms first before I stop

I love giving oral, the longer the better there's been a few times I've got lock jaw from doing it for so long but just the sound of a woman moaning from my tongue makes me Hornier and enjoy it more, however I do prefer 69 but apparently it's uncomfortable for women

"Enjoy giving oral sex?

Yes I love giving oral, it's top of my list, don't get bored either, I like to vary the speed and intensity.

By *webMan  over a year ago

doncaster/Benidorm

I enjoy giving oral and i feel its something not to be rushed,im very open minded and adventurous.

"Enjoy giving oral sex?

I love it!

Shame you’re so far away

By *ndrew CareyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

"Enjoy giving oral sex?

Yes, one of life's great pleasures.

If this was mastermind giving oral sex would be my specialist subject.

Love giving pleasure. 69 is good for both if not very distracting.

Adore it.

And it doesn't need to be a pressure on, quick you must come as fast as possible so I know I'm doing a good job type thing!

If you're enjoying it, you don't need to measure it just by orgasm. It can be tease before moving on to other things, it can just be something that feels good for a few minutes if you want it to be that.

It can be a little interlude between sex in different positions.

Or it can be the main event itself if you like it a lot. A treat just for her. The screaming orgasm with legs clamped around my ears and hips bucking up and down is rather fun for the giver to see too.

There's as many different moments/ways for a man to give oral to a woman as there are great times for getting our cocks sucked and pleasured in return!

By *he CaptainMan  over a year ago

Cadihead

I think you got your answer. Guys love licking and i for one will stay for as long as the lady is happy

My wife never used to come with oral sex(that’s how skillful I am lol).

But when she hit 50ish she became far more receptive and comes easily now and loves it.

I used to watch all kinds of vids to see if I could pick up any tips on technique.

But yes I love hearing her writhe in pleasure as I tease her with orgasm denial with just oral.

How the tables have turned.

Hull

"Adore it.

And it doesn't need to be a pressure on, quick you must come as fast as possible so I know I'm doing a good job type thing!

If you're enjoying it, you don't need to measure it just by orgasm. It can be tease before moving on to other things, it can just be something that feels good for a few minutes if you want it to be that.

It can be a little interlude between sex in different positions.

Or it can be the main event itself if you like it a lot. A treat just for her. The screaming orgasm with legs clamped around my ears and hips bucking up and down is rather fun for the giver to see too.

There's as many different moments/ways for a man to give oral to a woman as there are great times for getting our cocks sucked and pleasured in return!"

absolutely x

Always love giving oral with a lady my ex partner used to take a long time to cum but never got bored x

Hull

[Removed by poster at 24/04/19 14:08:06]

Hull

It has helped to read everyone's perspective... Thank you x

By *eraint33Man  over a year ago

Derby

I get as much from getting her off as from my own enjoyment so don't worry about it. Lay back and enjoy

Hull

"I get as much from getting her off as from my own enjoyment so don't worry about it. Lay back and enjoy"

I have worried about it... But thank you in future I will try not too x

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I love it. Is the feeling of her tingling over I just keep going and going until she cannot take it no more. A great feeling and very very satisfying

By *umbriaman1962Man  over a year ago

outside of penrith

Yes love it. Even more when a lady guides you to how she likes it . No two ladies like been licked just the same

One of my favourate things to do is licking a nice pussy !!

» Add a new message to this topic