FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The old copy and paste message debate

The old copy and paste message debate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ools and the brain OP   Couple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

I have become quite adept at sussing out a copy and paste message these days.

Used to reply to most messages we got but now I would say 95% are clearly a generic copy and paste message that's sent out on mass to all local couples or fems.

Ok I get it's a game of throwing a dice and hoping for a winner but it does show a lack of respect and tbh is probably more work than actually finding someone who suit's you and sending a message tailored to the person/s your sending it to.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It doesn't bother us. If it's an ok message and they remember to change the names it's fine. We go more on the profile initially

couple, us we him her.

"It doesn't bother us. If it's an ok message and they remember to change the names it's fine. We go more on the profile initially"

Well that's the issue most that don't include anything to identify that it's aimed solely at us.

Usually

Hi have read your profile,I'm working in your area for next week here's me (sends pictures) fancy a shag.

couple, us we him her.

Maybe it's an issue for us living so close to a large naval base.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have become quite adept at sussing out a copy and paste message these days.

Used to reply to most messages we got but now I would say 95% are clearly a generic copy and paste message that's sent out on mass to all local couples or fems.

Ok I get it's a game of throwing a dice and hoping for a winner but it does show a lack of respect and tbh is probably more work than actually finding someone who suit's you and sending a message tailored to the person/s your sending it to."

We're guilty of sending copy and paste "no thank you" messages... Half the time we don't hear back.

Mrs

By *ornyhornytwoCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Got the exact same message off the same couple 3 times.... Literally word for word over space of a few weeks... But yeah I think a lot of people copy and past the initial messages xx

Its a hard life for a single or fab single bloke on here so i can understand it. But tbh im guilty of the hi how're you. Some reply some dont if i see a profile f/mf/ts profile that could be my unicorn then ill try and write a decently long and interesting message but to do it for every profile id never meet anyone.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It doesn't bother us. If it's an ok message and they remember to change the names it's fine. We go more on the profile initially

Well that's the issue most that don't include anything to identify that it's aimed solely at us.

Usually

Hi have read your profile,I'm working in your area for next week here's me (sends pictures) fancy a shag.

"

By *ussex team upCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Sussex

I do send cut and paste when working away. Gives a bit of blanket coverage !

Change names of course and taylor the message slightly .....

The worst ones are those that copy and paste thier profile and send that

My messages are never copy and paste, just crap

Sussex

I copied and pasted to Kellie but no luck

Sussex

Kelly !

couple, us we him her.

"My messages are never copy and paste, just crap "

At least your honest.

"I have become quite adept at sussing out a copy and paste message these days.

Ok I get it's a game of throwing a dice and hoping for a winner but it does show a lack of respect and tbh is probably more work than actually finding someone who suit's you and sending a message tailored to the person/s your sending it to."

I think the dragnet approach to fab is very disappointing. I think that the challenge of capturing someone's attention is all part of the allure of fab dating. To miss out on that with sexual flyer is to miss out on so much.

I can see both sides of this and is a direct function of the inequality of males to females/couples.

How many conversations do you have that follow a similar format? I know we do, and I also know that I’m guilty of putting the same phrases in messages. It’s not much different from copy and paste really except we’re not single guys battling the odds.

» Add a new message to this topic