FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > My wife

My wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So recently when we have been fucking my wife has been suggesting her with another man,I have often fantisied about this but think it would be best to go to a club first to test the water.what club would be best to start off with??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The first thing I would ask is have you discussed this outside the bedroom?

I don't know what clubs are in your area but if you look in the clubs section you might get an idea.

Hope it goes well

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They say don't go shopping when you're hungry.

Discuss what you want when you're not in the heat of the moment. Things you talk about during s might be better left as fantasy if you aren't both fully certain that you're comfortable.

That said, I love letting Emm off the leach to go corrupting blokes. I think I get more out of it than her tbh.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"So recently when we have been fucking my wife has been suggesting her with another man,I have often fantisied about this but think it would be best to go to a club first to test the water.what club would be best to start off with??"

You've been here over a year and only recently started discussing swinging? Wtf?

By *ld HeroMan  over a year ago

Luton

Hi guys, I've been planning my first club visit for a while but going stag is a little unnerving.

Look up Arousals in Dunstable (although I think that's for the more experienced) I'm looking into a Jaydees newbie night but couldn't agree more with others.

Talk about it and KNOW what you want!

Good luck x

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Arousals is fine. Bit weird to get into. And the decor is "bespoke", but it's quite friendly.

We have had a baby boy in time since we joined so havnt really had time to do anything

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We have had a baby boy in time since we joined so havnt really had time to do anything "

OK, so have you discussed this when you're not having sex at all?

We have discussed it and been to jaydees one night but found it a bit intimidating and just wandered what else was around

By *hill44Man  over a year ago

hinckley

"So recently when we have been fucking my wife has been suggesting her with another man,I have often fantisied about this but think it would be best to go to a club first to test the water.what club would be best to start off with??"

Try soft swing 1st see how you both feel then

» Add a new message to this topic