FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hotwife

Hotwife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any ideas on how you would approach a Hotwife in public. Apart from the stereotypical ankle bracelet how would you know?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Any ideas on how you would approach a Hotwife in public. Apart from the stereotypical ankle bracelet how would you know?"

You don't.

Unless it's a club,party or a swinging environment approaching someone who may not want to be approached is a no no.

It's called boundaries

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Any ideas on how you would approach a Hotwife in public. Apart from the stereotypical ankle bracelet how would you know?

You don't.

Unless it's a club,party or a swinging environment approaching someone who may not want to be approached is a no no.

It's called boundaries"

This 100%

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"Any ideas on how you would approach a Hotwife in public. Apart from the stereotypical ankle bracelet how would you know?

You don't.

It's called boundaries

This 100%"

was boring at work till I saw the hotewife from Scotland with a nice hubby that enjoy seeing her being happy ?? I woke up

When I am trying to show myself off as a hotwife in public I will wear seamed stockings have an anklet on and have a fake qos tattoo showing on my ankle.

I am happy for people to look and to possibly guess but I wouldnt want anyone coming up to me.

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

I think if she's interested, she'll let you know

By *od ThrusterMan  over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

"Any ideas on how you would approach a Hotwife in public."

Don't be that guy!

By *iBBW and hubbyCouple  over a year ago

oxford

"Any ideas on how you would approach a Hotwife in public.

Don't be that guy!"

This!

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

is not fab where to look for hotwife, maybe you could find your own wife and turn her into a hot wife, and then see if you like guys making contact with her out and about

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"is not fab where to look for hotwife, maybe you could find your own wife and turn her into a hot wife, and then see if you like guys making contact with her out and about"

I have a sneaky feeling he may already have a wife. Not sure if she's hot or not though

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"Any ideas on how you would approach a Hotwife in public. Apart from the stereotypical ankle bracelet how would you know?"

Good luck if you fail, there’s always the trip to sign a register every week to look forward to

Michelle has a real QoS ankle tattoo and it has raised a few questions in public. We don’t mind being approached as a couple but never ever out with our family. One Asian delivery driver used to drop off our take away and pop in and fuck her, did it twice a month for a year, right up until we were at the restaurant with our children and he saw us and came up to our table and..... yep. You guessed it!

By *rs spicyCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

I love getting chatted up whilst out with hubby. The easiest way is just chat to people as you would normally. You can then see how things are developing.

Anklet you have to be careful of as most would mainly where them at a club, if you sput some one weari g an anklet in public always a high chance its just a fashion choice .

There's many things could show a hotwife but also be misinterpret like a queen of heart tattoo is seen as hotwife tattoo but some one might just have this for other reasons such as love Alice in wonderland.

Currently butterfly tattoo is a sign of a vixen wife yet there hudreads of women with butterflies tattooed on them.

But generally if some ones a hotwife and they interested in you I think they find a way to let you know.

» Add a new message to this topic