FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cuckold/Stag&Vixen/Hotwife

Cuckold/Stag&Vixen/Hotwife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *objguk OP   Man  over a year ago

Hebden bridge

I kind of think I know the difference but seen the terms used in different ways.

What are your interpretations and who plays which way?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Our understanding is - Cuckold = wife fucks other men while husband watches but doesn't get involved. Hotwife / Sexwife = a wife who fucks other men when her husband isn't there, but he knows. Vixen = a wife who fucks other men with her husband being actively involved, usually fucking her too during the session. Stag = the husband of a vixen. Not sure if there's a difference between a Stag/Vixen relationship and a Swinger relationship, they sound the same to us.

Hebden bridge

"Our understanding is - Cuckold = wife fucks other men while husband watches but doesn't get involved. Hotwife / Sexwife = a wife who fucks other men when her husband isn't there, but he knows. Vixen = a wife who fucks other men with her husband being actively involved, usually fucking her too during the session. Stag = the husband of a vixen. Not sure if there's a difference between a Stag/Vixen relationship and a Swinger relationship, they sound the same to us. "

Yes, the last bit is what confused me too. I've met Cuck couples where he either likes to be in a totally separate room or house where I think the turn on is his imagination is running wild.

I was just confused over the stag/vixen thing (love your way of life by the way)

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Our brief interpretation (bit of a minefield).

Cuckold - Cuck not allowed to play, will be present in some form, can be cock caged, but it's the female in the dominant role.

Hotwife - again man can be present or not, it's a more equal footing as far as anyone leading but Male approves of his hotwife having extras with other men and actively encourages it. Usually there's not the humiliation degrading aspect as is 'often' present in the cuck scene.

Stag and Vixen - The Male is very much involved and often doesn't approve of any humiliation on his part, equal decision making but the male tends to be the dominate in the relationship and often present, may get involved or not. Just as personal observation I've not come across a stag and vixen type where a fb or bf on the side is approved like you see in some hotwife set ups.

Like I say, brief, feel free to message as can provide a really good source to listen to which explains all scenarios much better than I (he) can.

Hebden bridge

Thanks Nevaquit, a really good explanation, I think it was the Stag/Vixen bit I didn't really understand.

You too have a fantastic profile and a very hot lady, but I guess you knew that already....

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

You're welcome and cheers! I can't take the credit so will pass it on.

» Add a new message to this topic