FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Being recognised off site?

Being recognised off site?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m just wondering if anyone here has been recognised by fellow fabbers who live in the same area?

I’ve been getting a few funny looks at work lately and worry about gossiping...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, I have clocked a couple of familiar faces. However I subscribe to the rule what goes on in FAB, stays on FAB. I have known people in the past to have discussions with others who maybe fellow fabbers and subtly drop the word FAB into the conversation. I have never done this myself as it’s not a word I tend to use a lot.

I have no problem with being recognised. As mentioned above what is said on FAB stays on FAB

I’d love to see someone I knew on here. Not happened yet though.

"I’d love to see someone I knew on here. Not happened yet though. "

Me too mate

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

You have clear face photos so it’s something that could happen I guess.

V x

By *ocketman20Man  over a year ago

Douglas

Living on a small island it happens all the time, but you say nothing as discretion is the key to swinging.

Been recognised loads of times! I live in a small town and I have quite a unique look so it happens a lot.

Doesn't bother me tbh

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

People recognise us all the time. Doesn’t bother us . Some people say hi some stare

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Yeah...I’ve had people wandering up to me at supermarkets and train stations to ask if I’m me and I’m pretty sure there’s a few from work that I get a few glances from. But if they know me from here, then they’re here too...so it’s hardly like they can gossip about it.

If it worries you then I wonder why you would have identifiable photos on display? Did you expect that no one you knew would see your pictures?

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"I’m just wondering if anyone here has been recognised by fellow fabbers who live in the same area?

I’ve been getting a few funny looks at work lately and worry about gossiping..."

You literally have a photo of yourself in work attire!

I've had several ask me. Had our best meet with someone who Mr played darts with. She messaged him on FB and they got super horny. Mr came home from work with her on all fours ready for him

By *hill44Man  over a year ago

hinckley

Yes I've been recognised both of us just winked & walked on by

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Surely when you post pics of yourself as you have, you know and accept that chances are you will be recognised. Did you think that wouldn't happen?

By *andkCouple  over a year ago

Wisbech

A messaged to say he saw us in tesco and then left a veri and a few drivers at work recognised me and we had a giggle about it

By *arly StagesCouple  over a year ago

Penwortham

I've recognised a few in public. But never acknowledge them . Fab is fab. Real life is real life.

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

wouldn't bother me aslong as they didnt shout it along the bread aisle in Sainsbury's

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

guys have tried to force me, in order to meet me. Can you imagine how that meet would have gone?!

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Not something that has happened to us, being outside the UK probably helps.

However I always remember an incident from many many years ago when I was doing clubs as a single guy.

I was working for a car dealership and one evening bumped into one of our young mechanics in a pub. He was out with his parents and introduced me to them.

Problem was that I needed no introduction as I'd been fucking her in a club (with hubby watching) only a couple of weeks previously.

Knowing smiles and red faces all round followed by a quick "nice to meet you" and a polite, but sharp, exit.

Funnily enough I never saw them in the club again.

By *ood girl2010Couple  over a year ago

crewe

I have been seen and all she said was I hope your as good as your pics and give me her number

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

I've never been recognised as far as I'm aware at least, but I have recognised a lady who is on here. I have said nothing to her of course, that would be wrong. If I was interested I would contact through Fab.

I have no worries about people recognising me i am not ashamed it's just sex and fun people without face picks are embarrassed in my opinion

I've noticed users on other dating apps like Tinder but if I do, usually stay clear or just not mention Fab.

This site is a bit like fight club

Recognised a few people, my daughters PE teacher, guy I work with, couple that I'm not sure about. Emm has been spotted a few times too.

Got a message once asking if it was her he'd just seen walking through Sheffield train station. Was weird as we've no public face pics, must've spent a long time studying our pictures to recognize her from her cleavage.

By *aveywMan  over a year ago

tramore

Met my younger sisters best mate in a club in Germany with her husband. Couldn’t believe it could happen so far from home. I tried to leave to save embarrassment all round. She spotted me and came over and said “well we are here now, let’s just try and avoid each other for the night.” I did spot her in a group room being roasted by her husband and a rather big German guy. Have met her regularly at home and nothing ever been mentioned.

You would think it was some sort of stigma being on fab!

A note of caution...just cos others are on fab and you would expect a little discretion. It means nothing.

There are quite a lot of nutters on here who will happily out others in real life to family friends workmates and ex partners

"But if they know me from here, then they’re here too...so it’s hardly like they can gossip about it. "

This! I don't see it as something to worry about really as only ones who'll recognise you from on here must be on here as well.

But if it worries you, have facepics on friends only and include more (tasteful not cock) pics.

I have seen my sister in law on here. I fabbed some of her pics.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"I have no worries about people recognising me i am not ashamed it's just sex and fun people without face picks are embarrassed in my opinion "

Please!!

It's not embarrassment it's privacy, it's as important to some as it isn't as important to you, nothing to do with being embarrassed.

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

In my dark and increasingly distant past and I was a "lady of negotiable affection"* I would have punters or those that had met me at socials** occasionally shout my name across Asda, the street etc. Only made it slightly easier to get away with that my working name was nothing like my actual name.

*to quote the late great Sir Terry Pratchett

**yep socials for working girls and their clients are a thing

A colleague recognised me from a cleavage profile pic I used to have. We just laughed about it and compare good times. I don't have pictures on show because of my job but am happy to send once I'm sure I don't know the person in a professional capacity.

Sorry to hear Op, that you have people gossiping because of fab. Just like you, I keep my fab life separate. Hopefully it calms down. Maybe time to remove face pics etc or close the account and re open new one

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Sorry to hear Op, that you have people gossiping because of fab. Just like you, I keep my fab life separate. Hopefully it calms down. Maybe time to remove face pics etc or close the account and re open new one"

They may or may not have even actually recognised me, let alone be gossiping. It could all be in my mind. I do see some pretty strange people when I’m working. Bless em!

Ive been recognised, but they are respectful enough to message me later on here, rather than approach me in real life. The way i see it, if they see ke on here, it means that they are also on the site. Also those close to me know im on here and only their judgement matters. If you are worried about being gossiped about, i would suggest hiding your face pics, if you are not comfortable with the potential for being recognised

H

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

I don't worry about it, I'm pretty certain no one would recognise me Fay to day. Even when my friends have seen photos of Lilly, the first time they saw them they didn't believe it was me

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Not had it happen op,but don't show our face pics publically .

If its worrying you,put your face pics in private or friends only.

Miss

Often recognised because of my hair. Thankfully, I have only received messages on here and not had anyone walk up to me.

We had a couple who was checking us out in Maidstone..wonder if they recognised us from here.

I would be horrified if someone approached me, don't do it. Not cool!

I've seen a few people off fab local .. We use discretion and you have to think if they're with the kids or a partner you don't recognise it's a no .. It's always polite to still say hello

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

If only they did lol it might make finding someone easier.

Yep, I've recognised a few familiar faces.

As above, secret stays safe with me like.

I've had some looks while out, and the a message to say I've been seen.. But I guess distinctive tattoos are to blame for that

By *ornyhornytwoCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

We got saw in Asda by a couple on our friends list who we have never had. They just sent a message asking if we was in Asda... They didn't say hello or anything in there though as we had our kid with us xx

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"I’m just wondering if anyone here has been recognised by fellow fabbers who live in the same area?

I’ve been getting a few funny looks at work lately and worry about gossiping..."

All the time , weekly basis ... gym , work , Tesco , driving - even on holiday in Turkey lol

Pink hair and ink I’m not exactly undercover lol

We have had people recognise us but not approach us simply sent us a message on here. The one time someone acted weirdly was in the supermarket and he kept peering over aisles. At that time we only sent photos over through private messages so he was someone we were chatting to. Back fired on him as he was supposed to be single but was there with his mrs

» Add a new message to this topic