FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Being Abused for Being Selective

Being Abused for Being Selective

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it that some couples feel the need to be abusive, when you politely turn down there meet invite? Apparently we are "too choosey".

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ydnNancyCouple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

"Why is it that some couples feel the need to be abusive, when you politely turn down there meet invite? Apparently we are "too choosey". "

Time and time again...le sigh

Also when they question why you’ve politely declined is not only irritating but also SO awkward

Hiya,

Just don't get why people think that because you are a swinger you should just go with the flow and have sex with whoever asks, regardless of sexual attraction or not. The times my wife has been told that as a "fat bird you meed to be less choosey and be grateful of interest".

By *xotic guyMan  over a year ago

west midlands

I think everyone has the right to choose who they would like to get intimate with, like you say, there has to be a sexual connection.

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

Yes we get this a lot aswell, some people cannot understand that we need to feel a spark between us all before we would ever play with them

By *ottyNStripes30Couple  over a year ago

Oakham

"Hiya,

Just don't get why people think that because you are a swinger you should just go with the flow and have sex with whoever asks, regardless of sexual attraction or not. The times my wife has been told that as a "fat bird you meed to be less choosey and be grateful of interest". "

This is where we need the throat punch button grrr!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/04/19 13:45:19]

By *aughty_wirral_pairCouple  over a year ago

Bromborough

"Why is it that some couples feel the need to be abusive, when you politely turn down there meet invite? Apparently we are "too choosey".

Also when they question why you’ve politely declined is not only irritating but also SO awkward"

We always answer completely and brutally truthfully. If someone asks why not then they obviously want feedback! If you can't take criticism then don't ask the question....

Basingstoke

"Hiya,

Just don't get why people think that because you are a swinger you should just go with the flow and have sex with whoever asks, regardless of sexual attraction or not. The times my wife has been told that as a "fat bird you meed to be less choosey and be grateful of interest". "

WTF

That’s incredibly naive of them!

Body shaming and presuming of standards aren’t something I’ve found too much here but I know it happens.

I hope you have them shit for that!

"Hiya,

That is just a utterly disgusting thing to say because they have been turned town obviously don't understand how swinging works then

Basingstoke

"Why is it that some couples feel the need to be abusive, when you politely turn down there meet invite? Apparently we are "too choosey".

Also when they question why you’ve politely declined is not only irritating but also SO awkward

We always answer completely and brutally truthfully. If someone asks why not then they obviously want feedback! If you can't take criticism then don't ask the question...."

Very true!!

Hahaha, thankfully being "a fat bird" gives me that attribute of thick skin, and as such, their niave childish comments are inconsequential. A good sense of humour and bubbly personality overpowers their hate every day of the week. Poor little sad sacks. But if i do ever bump into them in a club, i am only to happy to tear them a new arsehole

Sounds a bit aggressive though. Can I have a go at tearing your asshole

I must dont bother blocking or giving abuse back. It denies them the hurt they crave to see.

"Hiya,

Just don't get why people think that because you are a swinger you should just go with the flow and have sex with whoever asks, regardless of sexual attraction or not. The times my wife has been told that as a "fat bird you meed to be less choosey and be grateful of interest".

That is just a utterly disgusting thing to say because they have been turned town obviously don't understand how swinging works then "

I just bless them with the pity they deserve. Obviously they have low self esteem and want to give it away to a "fat bird" who has no right to feel sexy, sassy and body confident hahahha

"Sounds a bit aggressive though. Can I have a go at tearing your asshole "

Looks like you have been too busy ripping yourself haha

Basingstoke

"Hahaha, thankfully being "a fat bird" gives me that attribute of thick skin, and as such, their niave childish comments are inconsequential. A good sense of humour and bubbly personality overpowers their hate every day of the week. Poor little sad sacks. But if i do ever bump into them in a club, i am only to happy to tear them a new arsehole "

By *ust chilled out meMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Some people just dont like to be told no iff I get a not for me msg I always reply with a polite msg as they taken the time to reply it's only polite

"Hiya,

That is just a utterly disgusting thing to say because they have been turned town obviously don't understand how swinging works then "

I think tge little sad sacks are too dense to understand anything haha

By *rwhite30Man  over a year ago

deptford London

you guys can say yes or no to who ever you like, who ever is rude about it should be banned

"you guys can say yes or no to who ever you like, who ever is rude about it should be banned"

They are not relevant enough to make me react negatively. X

By *rwhite30Man  over a year ago

deptford London

"you guys can say yes or no to who ever you like, who ever is rude about it should be banned

They are not relevant enough to make me react negatively. X"

you go girl x

Even though we may not be the most attactive couple on fab, we do choose our meets based on a few factors(attaction chemistry and similar interests mainly) as we dont get a lot of free time and we dont want to waste it on a meet we dont enjoy. I would say do what or who makes you happy.

"Even though we may not be the most attactive couple on fab, we do choose our meets based on a few factors(attaction chemistry and similar interests mainly) as we dont get a lot of free time and we dont want to waste it on a meet we dont enjoy. I would say do what or who makes you happy. "

Certainly more attractive than most.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Why is it that some couples feel the need to be abusive, when you politely turn down there meet invite? Apparently we are "too choosey". "

Reason we only meet in clubs.

The forums can be sooo misinterpreted and how do you engage (with out misinterpretation) unless you are sensory engaged?

"Even though we may not be the most attactive couple on fab, we do choose our meets based on a few factors(attaction chemistry and similar interests mainly) as we dont get a lot of free time and we dont want to waste it on a meet we dont enjoy. I would say do what or who makes you happy.

Certainly more attractive than most."

Thanks xx

Block them when you've said no.

There's no abusive comebacks then.

It's really simple.

"Block them when you've said no.

There's no abusive comebacks then.

It's really simple."

I have passed my Block Button Proficiency Test lol. For this particular gutter rat i decided to not give him the reaction he craved. No block, no report, no returned abuse, just ignored him as an irrelevant species. Im too bubbly and body confident to worry about his hang ups haha.

» Add a new message to this topic