FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Worst Meet

Worst Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sLittleRedRidingHood OP   Woman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Ever had a meet,it was soo bad,you had to blacklist the person...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don’t know if this counts but one of the men we meet a few weeks ago was so intent on giving oral he was crushing my chest I pretended to enjoy it but really wasn’t after it was over he was bragging my boyfriend about being the “best pussy licker in Kent” err mate no

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Don’t know if this counts but one of the men we meet a few weeks ago was so intent on giving oral he was crushing my chest I pretended to enjoy it but really wasn’t after it was over he was bragging my boyfriend about being the “best pussy licker in Kent” err mate no"

If you pretended to enjoy it and all the other women he's met do too he will think he's the best

You are right I guess I was too nice to say anything maybe I should have but didn’t want to be rude.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"You are right I guess I was too nice to say anything maybe I should have but didn’t want to be rude."

My opinion is that it isn't rude. Obviously I'm way older than you, maybe I feel I don't have time to endure bad sex . I would always be tactful though

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

If he was crushing your chest why didn't you ask him to change position ? That's not being rude.

we always want good sex too! I guess being tactful isn’t a strong point I’m either too blunt and make it awkward or cause upset so I guess in this instant I just let it happen. He said we could go to his restaurant though lol he tried adding us on Fb too

I know I was being too nice ~_~ I wish I had said something but didn’t

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I know I was being too nice ~_~ I wish I had said something but didn’t "

Nearly all of us have been in your position. It's difficult to say something and you don't want to ruin the moment. I'm just a stroppy old bag nowadays

Lol you aren’t that’s not being stroppy haha. Yea can you imagine half way through saying “errm mate i don't know how to tell you this but can we stop its just not working”

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I say things like "please do that a bit further back" and no one has been offended.

True say well i will say this next time we have a bad meet which hopefully won't be for a while

By *ania2000Couple  over a year ago

liverpool

Remember a guy ..just wanted t finger me..roughly .. told him off..dominated him ..he only had little fingers n it felt like he was slamming into a wall ..ouch..ssooo..he wanted t give me oral..so sat on his face..n rode him like a pony ..gushed on his face haha..he wanted more .i didnt.got my things n left hehe got mine told him ..left him wanting..had a good laugh with deman afterwards.. am i bad...nope...some men just dont have a clue n need t b told!!

By *ay68Man  over a year ago

London

"Ever had a meet,it was soo bad,you had to blacklist the person...

"

Yes...several but the worst was with a couple who I visited in their huge mansion in N London.

They had a great profile and v sexy pics, but as the evening went on they insisted on talking politics and giving me a run down of their extremely racist views. Offensive racist language, violent right-wing swearing...it became really uncomfortable and a complete passion killer.

It all ended with a furious row and me heading for the door.

Big lesson...never discuss politics before sex!!!

I actually left Fab cause if it and decided it’s time to take a break!

It was just wrong!

I learnt the hard way peoples actions on this place very rarely match there words.

Wiser and more cautious now

"Remember a guy ..just wanted t finger me..roughly .. told him off..dominated him ..he only had little fingers n it felt like he was slamming into a wall ..ouch..ssooo..he wanted t give me oral..so sat on his face..n rode him like a pony ..gushed on his face haha..he wanted more .i didnt.got my things n left hehe got mine told him ..left him wanting..had a good laugh with deman afterwards.. am i bad...nope...some men just dont have a clue n need t b told!! "

Savage lol

» Add a new message to this topic